chapter 26

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang’s cries has wake her, but she felt something on her back when she tried to get closer to SaRang. Shinhye was smiled looking at him who was sleep soundly behind her, she fixed his head on the pillow, grabbed a baby then step down slowly from another side. “ she was awake?” Mom said, she was already awake

Shinhye just smile ,  “did she awake you, mom?”

“ anieyo, let me carrying “ she lifted her slowly

“ Good morning, sweety” Shinhye was her hair while pass away  step to the kitchen, prepare warm water for SaRang.

“ Omo, You grew up so fast, my child” mom said while helped shinhye bathe her. Seem Sarang was so happy playing with her halmeoni when mom make up her with baby powder, she was so comfort on her arm, ready to sleep again.

“ Omo, you’re so cute” mom pinched her nose, noticed she was already sleep easily after hing

. “ that’s good mom, I could help you in the kitchen, then” Shinhye lifted s baby from mom  and laid her carefully beside of Minho.

 

Both of them who was prepare some food at the kitchen little bit shocked that Minho was shout, shinhye was walked in hurry toward at the bed when Sarang was crying so loud at the same time. “ wae.. wae..” shinhye grabbed a baby, quickly. “ omo.. omo.. mom’s here, sweety” she tried to comfort Sarang on her arms.

“ Ouch… My backs..” Again Minho was shouted

“eh, are you okay, oppa?”she was step forward at him, sat on the edge of the bed Finally she was understand, why Sarang was crying so loud, she was shocked heard his voice.

“ omo, why you crying so loud, let me carrying you” mom carrying Sarang, asked to take care of Minho, and sarang will be okay with her. Shinhye put a sweater on her before mom bring her go out.

“ what happen with you, oppa? “ Minho shout, while she helped him to sat, it’s make her worries about him.

“ Mianhae, oppa. Hold on please.”  She helps him back to laid, sleep on stomach. Shinhye was shocked saw some bruise around his back, she just it slowly.

“ OMG.. what happen with your back? Are you fight with someone?” shinhye lower her face, need heard some explain from him, but Minho just close his eyes, pretended didn’t hear about her question because he didn’t know how to explain about yesterday. He just helped mr. SeoJun and Taemin at market fish. Yes, he felt so tired, then, he needs to sleep for a while, that’s why he was late back home.

“ Mom.. what should I do?” shinhye asked, her voice sound so worries, forgot about last night.

“ eomma, please take care of them, I’ll asked some medicine” Shinhye walked in hurry toward to the ‘House of hope’.

Glad, she meet  JiEun who was in charges of duty. “ Neomu gumawo, JiEun. I should go now ” Shinhye bowed after JiEun tell her about how to used, then go back quickly.         

 

Shinhye put warm water on the bowl on the table, take the towel from that bowl and wiped his back carefully at first. She just said sorry, because Minho just groan, look he tried to hold that pain “ eh, what’s that?” he felt some freeze when shinhye put the lubricant on bruised on his back. 

“ it’s could lower  bruise oppa. I got from JiEun” she said while messages his back, carefully. Minho just groaned tried to hide that pain, but yes, that’s make him felt so much better.

“ Shinhye-yaa….” Shinhye turned at him when he holds her wrist. “said something, please” her smile just make him felt guilty. She just back to sat on edge of the bed

“ do you have a fighting with someone, how came bruise like that?”

“I don’t know, for sure.” He tried hard turned the body facing at her.

“ I just felt so tired but I didn’t noticed it will be bruise” he said.

“ I’m so sorry about last night, I didn’t mean to come back so late and forgot about that’s ceremony.” He caress her hands. Shinhye just smiled,

“ take a rest more,oppa. I’ll check Sarang” she helps him to laydown carefully.

“ get well soon, oppa. Don’t be sick, don’t pushed yourself so hard ” she placing a lovely kissed on his forehead and turned at his lips, a light kissed. Minho who was bit shocked, but he was so happy , pulled her into his chest. “Thank you, so much  shinhye- yaa.  I love you” he caress her hair with a lovely way.

“ hhmm..”  shinhye didn’t want minho could heard her voice that was tremble, because hold the tears.

 

 

“ Meo??, how come, don’t pushed yourself so hard, oppa” she lifted her head, looking at him that Minho talked about yesterday.

“ That’s why I was late,at special moment for uri baby” he tried to explained

“ Eh, mr. Choi must be asked you to tell me like that, right?” Minho tried hard to sat and put a t-shirt by himself. Shinhye just smiled that her husband could read her mind, asked him to accept mr.Choi bid., Minho just listen carefully what she talking about. This  Accident,   also being her reason, back to that workshop.

“ I know, you worried about me, but I have a reason too.” Minho look so nervous, to tell the truth about Yoona. Turn, Shinhye just listening calmly but she couldn’t hide her jealousy when he told about Yoona and their love story even she know, they separated that time, he was  free as a single, he’s not false if he was found another love. She still remember when they meet in the Airport, and the second at restaurant, also with that girl.

“Heii.., what are you thinking about, huh?” Minho caught, she was out of mind.

” Anieyo…”  She was breathed deeply and continue her words “ Oppa, I believed in you” she grabbed his hands. “ But please,don’t pushed yourself to much,you’re not alone,right now. we’re rely on you, eomonie,me and our sarang was put our hopes on your shoulders” Shinhye was understand  what he thought, she was smiled by herself, thought about Minho.

She was like saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter