chapter 24

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hiii.., I'm back.... ^^ 

 

Mr. Park tried keep calm when HeeNim told about shinhye, he just smile when his colleague greet him about his grandchild, their chat was changing about their experience as grandfather, appa just listening while smile sometimes. “ You would complete your meeting and meet your grandchild”

“ should i? “ he replied

“ it’s your first grandchild, right? Congratulation” the other replied and appa just smiled.

“ naah, come back home, and meet her” he add

Mr. Park sipped a coffee while fixed his seat on the couch, take a remote, watching TV. Beep…beep… he just narrow at his phone on couch, grabbed it quickly when he noticed it’s message from HeeNim. The touched screen automatically opened video from Heenim. It’s new video about his grandchild from Jenny. A video showed the baby activity with her parent in the morning. He was smiled unwittingly looking at every movement of the baby was recorded. Her crying was shocked him for a second, then he was smiled again. –Woaah… you’re crying so hard-

Someone knocked the door, broke his moment for a while … it was HeeNim., ”sajang-nim, please go to bed early, We have tightly schedule, tomorrow” HeeNim always come to his room at the night, to make sure that he was sleep as well. And then he was coming back at the morning, to check him back.

“ Aah.. yes , thank you” He lead him to the bed and laid him carefully, fixed the blanket on him then toward to the door.

“ Good night, sajang-nim” He closed the door without made sound.

Mr. Park pulled out his hands from a blanket, reached his phone on the table. He was smiling during rewind the video. Cutie baby and shinhye’s smiles has release his mad at Minho who was so skillful take care of shinhye at the moment.  And suddenly remember about first video that Jenny sent, a birthing moment. He was scroll the video, encourage to watching.  He was so emotional saw their moment,   “You grow up so fast, Shinhye” he fixed a pillow  while smile. Watching that video like put him  throwback to that moment, when shinhye was a baby…

He put back the phone then fell asleep…***

 

 

“ Shinhye, could you stayed here till your appa back home?” Jenny said, Shinhye just shook her head surely.  Jenny was nod as approve her choice.  

“everything has done?” Jenny turned at Minho who was steps out with suitcase. Everyone sent them till garage. Mrs. Jang couldn’t hold the tears, keep hugs shinhye tightly.

“ Minho-ssi, we leave them on you. We believed on you” Mr. Jang tapped his back while embracing him.

“ take care of them, minho-ssi. Once again, I said sorry that I had doubt on you.” Alex embraced him tightly.

“ Please come to visit, often…” mrs. Jang holds  his hands.

Mrs. Jang and Jenny embracing each other while sent their car till go far away.

 

“ Ssst…,we’ll visit them more often.” Minho was lead her to rested her head on his shoulder

“ Omo look… you just wake her, sstt… let me take care of her” Minho lifted  the baby, move her at his arms carefully.

“ Aah.. mianhae” Shinhye fixed her sat, then baby’s legs. The baby suddenly fell asleep at daddy’s arms.

Driver was smiled stared at them from rearview….

 

 

Mom was surprised looking at them standing in front of her, but suddenly she was notice something on his arms.

Minho who was understand about mom, just kneel immediately. Shinhye just follow her husband, kneel at his mom.

“ Please stand up..” She grabbed their shoulder, lead them to sit down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter