chapter 19

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho come home at late night, step in without noisy, passing both of them who was sleep soundly toward to the bathroom. He sipped a warm drink made by himself, while checking for shinhye and his mom, sometimes. He sat on the bed, move closer to shinhye without made a sound. Put his hand on her forehead, check the heat. Lips turning red, look so tired. He smiled looking at some medicine on the table.  Put a blanket around him carefully.

“oppa.. are you here, aah.. mianhae ” she stir, pull up herself to sat

“ where are you going, lets sleep”  he hold her arms 

“ aah..don't worry I have been a dinner with AhnJung “ he pull her in to his arms,he know, she'll asked about dinner, as always

“ I’m sorry, I couldn’t back home early” he felt guilty about his morning promise.***

 

“ you go out so early these day?” mom said.

“ ah, yeah…I have appointment” he said, he glare at shinhye. Remind her about their secret.

“how about shinhye, eomma, what doctor said?”  Minho suddenly changing the topic

“ anieyo oppa, I had a medicine. Look I feel better now” shinhye said.

“ don’t be stubborn,shinhye-yaa..” he her hair, Minho saw she still look pale

“ don’t be late, oppa…” shinhye send him in front of the door, as usual.

 

“you want me die, I’m shocked about the question. If you still got fever, you should visit the doctor” mom said while clean up the table.

“ nae…”

Both of ladies have a secret, they was not visit the doctor yesterday… shinhye begging at her, needn’t visit the doctor. Mom drag her to’ the House of Hope’ ask some medicine. “ Please, take a rest more, eonni. You look stressful”

“take this , if  you still got a fever in 3 days, please do laboratory checkup”

“ thank you so much”

“ how about mr. Park, I heard he was sick, I hope he will recovered  soon, don’t be stress about that eonni” medical staff said, remind her about appa. She was smiled while ready to leave.  She send her in front of the door, bow at mom politely.

“ Mom please, don’t say anything about this to oppa” shinhye wrapping her hands around her arms. Mom just rubbed her finger, smiled. She really fell in to shinhye’s aegyo ****

 

“oppa.., I think eomma started curious about you. we should talk the truth” shinhye said

“Yaa.. shinhye we had promise, right? just wait for a moment. I hope, we have a good news from creditors, these day.” He said. Minho and AhnJung joined to opened workshop together, and have plan to opened spare parts store too. They has applied a loans at bank, just waiting for approval.

“ but we couldn’t hide it for a long.”

“just wait for a moment… I was talk to Mr.Choi, to keep it from my mom, woobin too” he take her hands and kissed

“ Shinhye-yaa, are you really didn’t want visited your dad?” he changing the topic, She was so worried about his mom, how come she didn’t care her dad.

She just shrug, “ not really, because team doctor would be take care of him”  she put  chopsticks, wiped her lips, as finished a meals.

“ finished your meals..” he noticed, she just take a little.

“ no, I’m full” she smiled, tried to hide her mood, which suddenly changing when he bring up about dad.

But shinhye’s   couldn’t hide that from deeply hearts, she was worried about dad. -OMG… why you was so stubborn-shinhye-aa-  Minho caught her always mumbling at night.

 

“Yaa… what are you doing??” shinhye tried get free from his arms.

“ don’t worry, eomma would be late, Woobin said, they recently drive back after dinner. It’s mean they would be arrived here 2 hour later.” he said

“ and then..” she pretend didn’t know what he was thought

“ we’ll spent time together..” he whispered

“hold on…” she yelled when he started to kissed around ears.

“ Wae..” he broke the hug.

“ take a bath, first. You was not bath yet, right?” shinhye remind him, since the morning he was not bath yet

“ Waaah….” - i got you, shinhye-  “ let’s take  a bath together”

“ anieyo…, I did  it.” She pushed him toward to the bathroom

“ Palli-yaa… we just have little time” shinhye smirked, – haaiiisshh this girl, wait for me, then -

After put clothes for him, shinhye continue clean up the table. Didn’t noticed that Minho already finished bath, who was surprised her with back hug.

“ let me finished, first”  shinhye tilted her head while pulled down his hands around the waist and give a lightly kissed. “ sighed…” but minho just smiled, Shinhye always know how to lower his mad. Shinhye dried hands while stared at him, tied a hair before turned at him who just stared at her at the back. Minho was smiled when she run into his arms while sniff around his neck.

“ hhmm.. smells good” she smirked.

“ Omo…tried act cute over me  “ Minho cupped her face, placing his forehead on her.

He lifted her body into his arms, shinhye wrapped her legs around his hips naturally.  Minho was shocked what he heard about, when she do cuteness, said that she was ready now. Sound of kisses fulfill the living room that time. Pleased, shinhye was not look  really shyly to express her love, exhausted with kisses, and touch each other, Minho dragged her on the wall,again, he was giggling while shinhye just close her eyes, he kissed her lips again, to lower her nervous, that his own  was ready to meet her. Shinhye just sealed her lips tightly, tried to hold the groans while she feel something inside on her, already. She fixed her legs wrapping on his hips, hold on his nape tightly  to maintain her balance, when he was hard. Their moans sound like shouted each other while Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter