chapter 21

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was back and forth waiting in front of OR, someone who waiting another patient was smiled looking at him. He just nod and take a seat for a while, at the end he do it again.

“calm down, young man. It’s your first baby?” he said.

“ ah.. yes, ahjussi, but something happen on her since the morning”

“ oh, I’m sorry about that. But you must be strong, she needs you” he tapped his backs

“ Mr. Lee… KwangJoo”  both of them turned at the door when someone called their family name

“ oh.. that’s me” he ran to her. His new baby boy has born. He smiled happily while follow her at the back.

 

Seeing his smiled, Minho felt envy, he was worries waiting alone in the night.  He was passing the time alone full of worries. “ Hyung…”  Woobin tapped his arms

“ Oooh, you here” Minho opened his eyes widely

“ how about Shinhye- noona, Aah.. here, I brought some meals,your mom asked me to give it to you.” 

“ ah.. how about my mom”

“ don’t worry my mom accompany her, please take a meal, you must be hungry” Woobin helped put a dumpling beside him

“I’m lost appetite” he pushed away a bento. WooBin shook a head, yes, he was understands what he feel now, Minho just sipped a warm drink.

He almost throw away a cup while the doors was open. “ Lee Minho-ssi”  nurse looking for him, he approached her

“ you’re wife recently back to the room” she bow before step in

“ aah yeah, how about her, it’s everything okay? ” 

“ Doctor will explain about that, thank you”  she bowed at them, and back to inside

Minho little bit surprised that she was alone in the room,” please stayed here,bin-ah”  Woobin nod politely while tap his arms, as give him a support meet a doctor.

 

“ overall she was fine, I hope the bleeding was totally stopped. It’s would be risk for both of them. We would observed about her more intensive, that’s why we placed her alone.”

“ no need, it’s not seriously, in regular room or ICU, she must be stress, because she need quiet places for totally bed rest. The bad thing is, if they couldn’t give a good response, we would choose one of them, or we would lost both of them”

“ Let’s pray together and we’ll tried our best” Doctor closed his explanation. Doctor’s smile while send till the outside didn’t help him erase his nervous.

 

 

He smiley saw her smile while chat with woobin. WooBin suddenly stood up, asked him to sat beside her. Shinhye felt shy when he just showering by kisses in front of another. Woobin just smiled looking at them, his heart so touched when minho wiped the tears.

“ Naah, hyung, you should take some meals, while take care of her” he opened the bento.

“ Oppa…, you must eat more, don’t be sick” Shinhye tried to speak. Minho nod quickly  and tried to enjoying the dumpling, but he really didn’t, though usually he really love dumpling, but not now.

“ aah.. hyung, I’m sorry, i almost forget it.” He passes his phone at him. He got a call for Minho, seem his proposal has approved with the debtor.

 

Minho was excited for awhile, turned be sad when looking at her, how come he leave her alone. Mom’s conditions was impossible ask helps.  Shinhye said that she will be fine, if he just go for awhile.” Oppa, don’t worry it’s just for a day,right? “ her voice so weak

“ shinhye-yaa..” his finger played on her face.

“ we have been waiting for this, just go then, I’m promise will be fine and waiting for you here”

“ I’ll leave my  phone number, if something happen with her, they will called me” WooBin said

“ are you sure?” Minho was not sure about his idea. 

“ oppa…, I promised, I’ll be fine” she tried to persuade ****

 

Minho ran into subway station in hurry, bad things was crossed in his mind. He couldn’t hear clearly what woobin said on the phone. He’s thought was totally agitated, actually he has got permission from doctor, leave her, alone today. And what happen with her now, it’s first time he thought that subway ran so long.

“ Bin-nah eodigha?” he said  He breathing heavy, almost breathless , after ran from  nearest subway stations to the clinic. He immediately approach him in front of Doctor room.

“ hyung, mianhae, when I arrived, she was leave, nurse said, she recently transferred to another Hospital. And yes, doctor show me the agreement letter, who signed by someone. Here ”  Woobin asked him to take a look the copy.

Minho read the name clearly, seem it’s representative of Mr. Park. Doctor felt sorry that Minho didn’t know about transfer plan. Minho just smile, while said thank you about their hardworking about shinhye. He almost forgot the important thing, he turn back to the doctor, asked about her condition.

” Aah.., Jeongmal mianhae.  I hate this part as a doctor, but i should tell you about this, she still not improved, hope she will got best treatment there. I really sorry Minho-ssi, our staff approve the transfer, without your permission, because he have some proved about the family relationship”  Minho just smile while bowed at him, before leave.

 

 

“ I’ll check her in the hospital” he walk in rushed    

“ I’ll accompany you, hyung. Wait for awhile, I’ll borrow kimbum’s  motorcycle ” he called him, glad he didn’t  have plan to go out, they could borrow it. 

Haenim shocked when Minho called, asking about Shinhye. He really don’t know about mr. Park planning, but he promised to helped. “ Hyung, I really sorry, I’m still  in HK right now with mr. Park, I’ll checked my mom too. oh, it’s your phone number, I’ll s keep it then.” he said.

“ thank you”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter