[Rv] The Completed Chapter

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

The Completed Chapter

by sweetsonata

drama, romance

 

Yoomi wanted to believe she could have a perfect relationship. But after a while, she realizes that she can't have the seemingly perfect first relationship she always wished for, and forces herself to stop thinking otherwise to face the reality of how imperfect this relationship is.

 

Title: 8/10

At first I was like, “What does the title mean? What does this have to do with the story?" but you nicely explained the meaning at the end. However the title seems a bit uninteresting and boring. 

Story Description: 9/10

The description was good. It definitely pulls the reader in. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 19/20

There were minor grammar mistakes. I really liked how you wrote the story as if Yoomi was actually talking to us. How she feel in love and now it being independent. It was well done. 

Story plot: 25/25

I liked that way you incorporated the symbolic symbols into the story and how the meaning changed in the end. It was a little twist in the story that I enjoyed. The poems that you put in between wrapped up each paragraph of Yoomi's story nicely. 

Characterization: 9/10

I saw how Yoomi transformed from this shy, innocent girl into an independent woman. The only thing that confused was Chanyeol. Yes he loved Yoomi till the very end, but I never got that idea when he was always skipping their dates together. However this was from Yoomi's perspective so I'll soften the grading a bit. 

Creativity: 10/10

At first I really thought that this was going to be this cliché romance story where they end up together and live happily ever after. However, the way that you processed the story was amazing. It had symbolism and growth in the character that made this different from any other romance story. 

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

Overall Grade: A