[Rv] 4 world 4 soulmate

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

4 world 4 soulmate

by Dodo_kyungsoo1

romance,supernatural,fantasy

 

Huang Mi Sa always breaks up with her boyfriends over and over again. She is so misfortunate in love. Tired of watching her being so broken, God decides to send her to 4 different worlds to meet 4 different men, who are all her soulmates. With the help of a cute guardian, who will she choose as her boyfriend? Or will she end up being alone again?

 

Title: 9/10

Interesting title. I don't remember ever seeing numbers on a story's title before. That's actually saying a lot since I read lots of books. I think it fits that concept of the book perfectly. 

Story Description: 10/10

I was really worried because when I was starting to read this I was like, “oh no, is this another typical romance fanfic again?" but you proved me wrong. The description was beyond perfect because it gave me a small amount of information about the story, but it was enough to make me want more. I wish most descriptions were like this. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 16/20

Grammar was decent, but you should look over your fanfic again because there was switch up between tenses, not properly formed sentences, and some misspellings. The vocabulary needs some work though. All I'm reading was what he's doing. There no describing a all. Once in a while you can just ramble things off, but it gets boring. You want to captivate your reader with images that stick to their brain. 

Story plot: 20/25

At first I was really excited because the plot of the story seemed really interesting. However you dropped the ball on me. Everything just seemed predictable to me and it just got boring. 

Characterization: 5/10

I just feel like everyone is the same person. No one really stands out. 

Creativity: 10/10

Props to you for coming up with a unique topic to write about. 

Overall Enjoyment: 6/10

Overall Grade: B