[Rv] Am I Hurting?

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

Am I Hurting? by KyuteukLover

Genre: Angst

Description: When 3 years had pass and Donghae still couldn't accept what had happen to his boyfriend Eunhyuk, his friend, Heechul became desperate to make him accept the truth. In the 3 years, Donghae had lived as if his deceased lover was still alive. One day, Donghae crashed into Hyukjae, who looked exactly like Eunhyuk. Heechul, needing to pull Donghae back to reality, asked Hyukjae to take over Eunhyuk's place.

 

Title: 6/10

So the title told me that this is a sad, angst fanfic. Not anything else. Nothing important. If you are going to ask a question in your title, then don't make it so vague. 

Story Description: 10/10

I really liked the description. The questions asked in the beginning made me wonder and then I was slowly introduced to the characters. Not a lot of information was revealed, but enough to make me read the fanfic even more. 

Character Description: 0/0

There was no character description. This will not be included with the grade. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 23/25

Overall, the grammar and the vocabulary were nice. With the vocabulary I was really able to visualize the story. There were some minor issues with grammar that could be overlooked. 

Story plot / Content: 22/25

The fanfic was planned out nicely. Everything worked out well. This fanfic was much shorter compared to most fanfics but it did provide enough information for the story to be played out well. The only issue I had was how the characters were portrayed. I just thought that some parts were unrealistic. Who runs away without returning home for 3 years with just an assumption that someone that they loved was dead? 

Overall Enjoyment: 17/20

Overall Grade: B