Q&A

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

Questions & Answers



What's the meaning behind the Forgotten Phoenix?

I just remembered that phoenixes never actually die out because they always reborn in their ashes. It's sort of like fanfics here on AFF. Many of stories are just left in the shadows of other's and unexposed to the community of AFF. So it's the shop's job to make the "Forgotten Phoenixes" remembered again. 

How does the pricing of the shop work out?

For advertising, you are mostly paying for wall posts, blog posts, and featuring because they are the items that bring in the most exposer to active accounts. The Forgotten Phoenix does give out free subscriptions in some packages, but that's just to enforce the fanfic. Our goal is to provide active accounts to requesting fanfics.

For reviews, you are paying for the review itself. Reviews take much more effort and time to grade. It also pays for a permanent spot in The Forgotten Phoenix Shop. 

How do the items in the packages work out?

As the prices for the packages go up, it provides better deals to the requester. 

How does the review grade work out?

There are many criteria’s in grading so I listed the main ideas that are important to me: title, description, vocabulary, grammar, plot line, characterization, creativity, and overall enjoyment. The more points, the more important the criteria are. 

How do I know that my request has been confirmed? 

Your best bet is to check the status list. If your request is not up on the list within 24 hours, then your request has not been followed through for reasons like: an error in the form or not commenting about your request. 

Why do I have to comment that I have requested even though I'm sure you saw my request?

It's an extra confirmation that you are really going through with your request. Another reason is to see if you actually read the rules.

Why do you delete the advertisement chapters after each batch?

Let's be real. Most readers/subscribers do not go through the chapters of The Forgotten Phoenix Shop to look for advertisements. That's why the shop provides more wall posts in the packages. 

If you ask about reviews, many fanfics like to cite their reviews and that's why we keep them. 

What is the average time for finishing up a request?

It depends on the amount of request given, the type of package requested, or on the life on Forgotten_Phoenix (sorry but I'm human too). 

Why can't I request multiple advertisement packages on the same fanfic? 

When The Forgotten Phoenix first opened up, I did allow multiple requests on the same fanfic. However I soon discovered that some users took advantage of that so we quickly changed the rules. However I do allow one advertisement and a review per fanfic. 

Who runs The Forgotten Phoenix Shop?

Just me, Forgotten_Phoenix. As much as I want to hire people to help me do advertisements or reviews, I don't want to depend on other people to finish requests. I may seem like a perfectionist but I want to know that everything is done right. If there is a mistake, then it would be only my own fault.

Plus for reviews, I believe that there should only be one reviewer for this shop to leave out consistant reviews for all requesters. 

So I'm sorry to all the requesters if I take too long on finishing your request. I try to finish them as soon as possible but my outside life sometimes get in the way. So I'm sorry in advance. 



A U T H O R ' S ♡ N O T E

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)