[Rv] CHASE

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

CHASE

by sujuexolover

action, adventure, mystery

 

All hell breaks loose when that one important formula goes missing from Dr. Park's laboratory. The plot deepens when Dr. Park is found dead, a dagger stuck in his throat, in that very laboratory.

But the formula isn't with the murderer, as is proved when Dr. Park's niece Ashley recieves threat calls, demanding the formula.

In the other end of town, an innocent university student Byun Baekhyun is attacked in his single room apartment.

What is the connection? Who is the murderer? What is going on?



One piece of paper...

One peron whose life is at stake...

One lethal hunter...

One innocent victim caught in the hunt...



And...



The most horrendous Chase of their lives....

 

Title: 6/10

I would try to avoid using one-worded titles because it doesn't give the reader a feel about what the story is going to be about. If you are going to use a one worded title, then use a word that’s exotic and unique. The title is the reader's first impression and so far, I'm not impressed. 

Story Description: 10/10

Wow. It's been awhile since I read a description that really pulled me into the book. This really has a nice hook with just information to make the reader wonder. Perfect!

Graphics: 0/0

There was no graphics so it will not be included with the final grade. 

Grammar / Vocabulary: 18/20

There were some words that were misspelled. Try to read over your chapters or even use a spell checker before you post them online.  

I would like to see more describing in here. Most of the things I've read were just bluntly stated. 

Story plot: 24/25

Based on the two chapters so far, I'm pleased where this fanfic is going so far. However since there is only two chapters out of how many you are planning to write, I'm not sure where it will end up. Hopefully this would be an action packed story that people would love. 

Characterization: 8/10

I don't know a lot of about the characters so far in here. Two chapters had already passed and the one that I most about is Dr. Park. I don't feel of an importance of Chanyeol, Suho, and Ashely yet. Maybe you could talk about them more in the first chapter. 

Creativity: 10/10

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

Overall Grade: B