[Rv] Kiss The Blood off My Hands

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

Kiss The Blood off My Hands [M] by SapphireThorns12

Genre: murder, angst, romance

Description: "I like the darkness. There is something of not knowing your surroundings, not seeing the color of things as they appear, but as

they truly are . There is something about the quiet, the unknown, the cold. There's something unspoken about the dark,

something I can never put into words. So terrifying, yet so beautiful.

...


His love is like that. Like the darkness.


I never thought that when he said he'd do anything for me, he meant it..."

 

Title: 10/10

My first thought was "whoa..." I immediately have this image of a pale elegant hand, dripping in blood, being slowly pulled towards a pair of lips. The title had a very strong impression on me. It's very different in a unique way. 

Story Description: 10/10

Your description is beyond perfect. It was simple yet powerful. I especially love the quote. As I'm writing this now before reading the story, I feel as if the story is going to be a dark romance fanfic. Am I right? Well I guess I have to read on to find out. 

Well I was right! This proves that your description is prefect for the story. It totally told me that it was a dark yet romantic story but didn't reveal any other information besides that making me wonder more and more. I'm very impressed. 

Character Description: 0/0

There was no character description. This will not be included with the overall grade. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 22/25

Not a lot, but there were some grammatical errors. I don't know how to explain it but sometimes the writing switches from past tense to this continuing past tense. Like he grinned vs. he was grinning. There was also some spelling errors that could easily be checked. Your vocabulary in there was great. It made Julliete sound really elegant and sweet. Overall it was really descriptive which I liked. 

Story plot / Content: 24/25

By the first chapter, I was hooked and you should know that I'm extremely picky with my readings. You didn't stop impressing at the first chapter though. Each and every chapter was well thought out. It had a nice pace too it. I actually thought that the story wasn't full of clichés. Okay there were some, but the details that you put into the fanfic overcame those. The characters were refreshing to me. They each had a purpose in the story and it was kept like that throughout the story. All together, the story plot was amazing. 

Overall Enjoyment: 20/20

I loved loved loved this story. Though it's not done yet, I see a lot of potential in this. 

Overall Grade: A