One

LOVE?

“We’re here.” I mumbled as I step my foot out off the bus. “Sweetie, could you please help me carry our things?” “Sure mom.” I quickly go where my mom is and help her with our things. “Thank you.” “No problem.” I smiled and get the small box that she was giving to me. We walked silently and I can’t keep of thinking of what will happen to me here frowning a little bit. “Are you okay?” I woke from my thoughts when I heard my mom speak. I look at her and answer, “Yeah. I’m fine.” I smiled slightly. “Are you sure? You seem to be a little down.” She looked at me with worries in her eyes. “I’m fine mom, don’t worry.” I smiled at her for assurance.  “By the way, are we already there yet?” I asked my mom to change the topic. “Just a little more.” “Okay.” “Don’t worry we’ll be fine, okay.” My mom assured me and pats my shoulder as we continued to walk.

After 5 minutes of walking. “We’re here!” My mom told me. ‘Whoa’ I scanned our new house and I can’t keep my mouth shut. I heard my mom giggling at my reaction. “You’re so cute!” she comments as she pinched my cheeks. “Mom, stop, it hurts!” I told her as I pried her hands off my cheeks. “Is this really our new house?” I asked her with curiosity. “Of course. Why?” “Nothing. It’s so big and beautiful.” “It’s simple yet beautiful. Let’s get inside, it’s getting dark.” “Okay.” Mom goes inside and I stared at our house for a while before going inside. ‘I really wish that we’ll be fine.’ I sighed and entered our new house.

“Welcome to our new home!” Mom greeted when got inside. ‘Yeah, home.’  I sighed before I smiled a little to my mom. She come closer to me and gave me a hug. “We’ll start again, sweetie.” She whispered to my ears and rubbed my back. I feel my eyes star to tear up but I tried to stop it and hugged my mom back. “How about I’ll show you your room, so that you can rest already.” She told me as we separate from the hug. “That would be nice.” I replied to her. She holds my hand and led me to my room that was located upstairs. “This is your room, I’ll leave you here for a while and I’ll try to make us something to eat.” “Okay.” My mom goes back downstairs and I entered my room.

Once I entered my room, I roam around it. It was nice. I have my own bathroom, a twin sized bed, a nightstand beside it and a T.V mounted on the wall in front of my bed, also a study table and a bookshelf for my studies, also a cabinet for my clothes, lastly a door going to the veranda. It was perfect for my liking. After roaming around, I unpacked my things and placed them to its proper places. I was already done when I heard my mom knocked at the door. “Come in.” She got inside and sat on my bed. “It’s nice in here.” She commented and I hummed as a response and sit beside her. “I see you’ve already unpacked your things.” She said as her eyes roam around my room. “Anyways, the food is ready. Let’s go down and eat.” “Okay.” Mom stood up goes to our dining room. I also stood up and followed her.

We ate our dinner silently and after we finished eating I offered my mom a help to wash the dishes which she gladly accepts. After washing the dishes, I bid my Goodnight to my mom and go back to my room. I decided to shower first before going to bed. After a few minutes I came out of the bathroom and lay down to my bed. I stared blankly at the ceiling and I remembered the reason why we transferred here, why we left the city, ‘Dad’. My father already left us, he died a month ago. And my mom can’t bear the loneliness in our old house, that’s why she decided that we should move on and move to another place. ‘Here we are now’. My eyes started to tear up again, closed my eyes to let the tear fall. “I miss you dad.” I whispered to the air and I let the darkness took over me. I fell asleep.


A/N 2nd Chap. :D I didn't introduce the characters yet, but i will on the next chapters.                                                                                                                         Anyways, Thank you for all those who have subscribed, Thank you so much :D