Twenty Seven

LOVE?

"Here." Sunny held out a small velvet box to Tiffany. "Just like you asked for." Sunny smiled. "Thanks. You're a great help." Tiffany smiled at the other. She smiled wider when she peek inside the box. "Beautiful." "For the beautiful lady." Sunny chuckled. It's been a week after the day Taeyeon kept on bugging her about proposing to her. Here she is, preparing herself with the help of her friends. "You think she'll like it?" "Of course." Sunny chuckled. "Now go and get your girl." Sunny shooed the other. "Thanks again." Tiffany thanked before heading somewhere.

Taeyeon was alone at Tiffany's house, completely bored. She sighed for the nth time, as she plopped down the couch. "I'm bored. ~" She kept on shifting positions, trying to get a good spot but the silence of the house irritates her. She huffed and crossed her arms in her chest. Just how she wish for the other to be there with her. But her mood brightened up when she saw the person she wanted to be right now is calling her.

 

"Fany. ~" "Hey." "I'm bored. ~ I missed you." Taeyeon whined making the girl at the other line laugh. "We've seen each other earlier." "Still." Taeyeon pouted. "Okay. Hey do you want to go out for a while?" "Will you be there?" "I don't know. ~" Tiffany teased the other. "I won't go then." "I'm just joking. Of course I'll be there." "Really? Where?" "Remember the place where we first met?" "Yup. Why?" "Let's meet their, I missed the place." "Okay. It's been years since I've been there." Taeyeon chuckled. "Good. I'll see you." “Mm... I'll see you."

 

After the call ended, Taeyeon rushed to her room to change her clothes. But what made her curious is why would the other wanted to go there. She just shrugged it off as she head out of the house.

It's been years but everything was still familiar to her. She walked through the pathway with those beautiful flowers planted beside it up to the hill. Upon reaching the top, she made her way to the swing and a feeling of nostalgia came over her. She missed those moments from the past. She scanned the whole place, it was still the same just like before, but there's no sign of the other girl around instead she spotted an mp3 player and earphones placed at the swing. She picked it up and read what's written on the note attached to it. 'Listen to it.' It says.

 

Taeyeon placed the earphones on her ears as she settled down the swing. She pressed the play button and listened at the song as it starts playing. Taeyeon closed her eyes and hummed along the song.

• ♦ •

When I see you, everything stops
I don’t know since when

One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are
whenever, wherever you are

ohohoh love, love, love

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Even if everything changes, this won’t change
You are my, I am your love

Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It’s alright, I’ll be here for you

I Love You
Don’t forget
Only You
The confession of my tears

Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are
whenever, wherever you are 

• ♦ •

When the song ended, Taeyeon smiled at what she heard next. It was the voice of the person she should be meeting.

'Hey. You're listening to this right?'

'Umm... Do you remember this place? This is where I first met you. You were crying back then. You looked ugly that time, just so you know.' Taeyeon chuckled at the confession.

 'This is also where I found my first and last love. Her name was Kim Taeyeon. I fell for you that fast. Thank you. Thank you for letting me to be your friend.'

'When you told me that you're already dating "her" before, I was hurt. When you announced that you're getting married, I was broken.' Taeyeon frowned at it.

'But when you came to me telling me not to leave made me so happy. I love being with you. There's no one else I'd rather be with. You make me smile in a way no one else can. You make me laugh like no one else can. You're the first thing I wanna see in the morning, and the last thing I wanna see at night. I've never love anyone the way I love you. You're my other half. My love. My happy ever after. You're everything I have ever hoped and wished for. I love you. And only you.' Taeyeon started to tear up.

'I know that I never asked you officially to be my girlfriend, but remember the night I told you that I'd make my dreams into reality? If you'll let me. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?'

'Kim Taeyeon, will you- It stopped. Seconds after, someone hugged her in the back and continued what's left. "Will you marry me?" Taeyeon glanced down at the other's hands; there she saw a diamond ring on her hold. "Yes, yes. I will." Taeyeon began to cry. Tiffany smiled and placed the ring on the Taeyeon's ring finger. "I love you, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon turned her body to face the other and kissed her. "I love you too." Taeyeon smiled, tears still flowing out of her eyes.

‘Finally! The day where I found peace, everything falls into place. And I know that our love will last forever.’

There they are now, sitting side-by-side under the moonlight. The cold night breeze brush into Taeyeon’s cheeks, making her hair flew a little bit. Eyes were closed as she feels the wind blows to her face. The moonlight shines, making her face glows. ‘I can’t help it, and I can’t take my eyes off her’. As Tiffany scanned the other’s beautiful features, she fell in love with her once more. Her pale skin, long eyelashes, button nose, and those plump lips. She couldn’t just forget how soft they are against hers. One word, Perfect! She’s so beautiful just like the stars in the sky. ‘My little star.’ Tiffany smiled. ‘I’m so thankful to have you my love.’   

“I know that I’m beautiful but, can’t you stop staring at me like that?” Taeyeon told the other as she looked straight to her eyes. Tiffany chuckled at what she said and answered her back. “Don’t want to, you’re just too perfect.” She caressed her cheeks and she closed her eyes leaning at her touch. Then Tiffany began to think of many things until, “What are you thinking?” she asked, waking her up from my thoughts. “Nothing. Just thinking of how much I love you.” She answered back and play fully winked at her. Taeyeon giggled and playfully slapped Tiffany’s arm. “Liar!” “What?! I’m just telling the truth.” Tiffany whined at her response. She looked at her eyes and told her, “I love you so much!” “I love you too.” Taeyeon answered back and Tiffany can’t help but to smile ear to ear.

Tiffany leaned closer to her and closed her eyes as she put her lips into her soft ones, and placed her hands on her waist to pull her closer to her and kissed her passionately. After some minute, Taeyeon pulled back and put their foreheads together and they smiled at each other. Taeyeon interlaced her fingers with Tiffany and gives her a peck on her cheek. “I’m so happy that everything comes to end.” Taeyeon stated and smiled at the other. “Yeah. I’m so happy to have you, finally.” Tiffany answered back and smiled back at her.

They continued their time together there in the place where everything started, the place where they met.


A/N: Update! Tiffany finally proposed!

This will be the final chapter before the epilogue which means the story's end is around the corner.

Thak you to all those who supported this fic. Love you guys. :) See you at the end. 

Song - Always by Yoon Mi Rae (Descendants of the Sun OST)