Seventeen

LOVE?

 

"About earlier, is it true?" Sooyoung asked her fiancé. Sooyoung and Sunny are in their room doing their own business. Sunny was lying down in their bed as she played with her phone while Sooyoung was doing her homework. The two kept the silence between them but Sooyoung couldn't stop thinking about the other's confession earlier during lunch so Sooyoung decided to ask about it. "Pardon?" Sunny looked at the other. "About what you said earlier, is it true?" Sooyoung asked once again. "Ah, about that?" Sunny placed her phone down and sat up. "It's true. I'm sorry for leaving you." Sunny continued. Sooyoung stood up and head towards her fiancé and hugged her.

"It's alright. At least you're here now." Sooyoung stated as she peck Sunny's head. "I'm just disappointed that you didn't even call me once." Sooyoung added. "I'm sorry, I was depressed at that time and I didn't have the courage to call you since I left you without saying a word. I'm sorry." Sunny began to tear up as she hugs Sooyoung so tight. "It's okay now, don't cry." Sooyoung held Sunny's chin so that she could look at her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting cold to you." Sooyoung apologized as she looks through Sunny's eyes with sincerity. Sooyoung leaned forward until their forehead bump together and took the chance to kiss her fiancé. They kiss slowly letting each other to feel their love for one another. When they pulled out from the kiss, Sunny caressed Sooyoung cheeks down to the corner of her lips. "I love you." Sunny told the other. "I love you too." Sooyoung replied and pulled Sunny for another kiss.

After the rejection she got from Tiffany to help her to separate Taeyeon and Jessica, Yuri kept on thinking for plans and ways to break the two and her Jessica back. She was in her room sitting at a chair with her arm placed on her study table and her hand supporting her head. Sighing, she seems to can't get enough of ways to separate the couple. She even thought of confronting Taeyeon but she couldn't the girl tell Jessica about it so no. She kept on sighing and thinks until someone knocks on her door. "Yuri, its mom." Said by her mom behind the door. Yuri shifted in her seat before muttering a quick 'come in.'

"Hey honey, are you busy?" Mrs. Kwon asked. "Not really." Yuri replied shaking her head. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Her mom asked as she settled down in Yuri's bed patting the space beside her. Yuri stood up and takes a sit beside her mom. "Mom and Dad were thinking to go to US the day after tomorrow." Her mom started and Yuri just listens to her. "You're going with us." Her mom dropped the bomb. "What?!" Yuri asked she was beyond shocked to hear this. She couldn't leave the country since she isn't even starting with her plans. "I know this is so sudden but you see your dad was diagnosed with cancer and it's best to go to US so that he could have a proper treatment." Her mom explained. "But mom, why do I have to go with you?" Yuri asked. "That's what your father wants, just please. Do you want to disappoint your dad?" Her mom asked pleadingly. "No, but." Yuri's mom sighed. "Please honey, for your dad." Mrs. Kwon asked again. "I understand mom, I'll go." Yuri sighed since she knows that she couldn't do about it. "Thank you honey, don't worry about your studies. I've already inquired one of the universities there." Yuri's mom hugged her daughter.

 

"Hey" Jessica greeted her girlfriend from the other line. Jessica was on her bed thinking of what to do and she ended up calling her girlfriend. "Hey to you too." Taeyeon greeted back. "What are you doing?" Jessica asked. "Nothing. You?" The other asked back. "Thinking of you." Taeyeon snorted at Jessica's answer. "Liar." Taeyeon chuckled. "It's true just so you know." Jessica defended herself. "Let's go out tomorrow after class." Jessica added. "Sure but it's you're treat." Taeyeon replied jokingly. "No worries. I'll spend all my money just for you honey." Jessica cooed and the other just laughed at her.

As the couple continues to talk, Jessica's mom knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Mrs. Jung asked. "I'll call you later, mom's here. Love you." Jessica ended the call after hearing Taeyeon muttered a quick 'I love you too' back. "Come in mom." Jessica shouted. Mrs. Jung entered her daughter’s room and settle down beside her. "Do you need something mom?" Jessica asked. "No. I was just going to call you for dinner but it seems that you're talking to someone." Her mom answered while looking at her daughter with who's-that stare. "It's just a friend." Jessica lied. "Oh, who is that friend that you'd be saying 'I l8ve you' to?" Jessica's mom asked looking at her with her eyebrow being raised. "I'm hungry, let's go down." Jessica tried to escape. "Is it too hard to tell me that it was Taeyeon, you're "girlfriend" who you were talking to?" Mrs. Jung smirked when she saw her daughter became flustered. "So I am right?" Her mom wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. "Yeah." Jessica answered shyly. "I knew it. Come on let's have dinner. Next time invite Taeyeon for a dinner." With that Jessica's mom stood up and left her daughter's room happily. Jessica just sighed and followed her mom, downstairs.

On the next day, Yuri didn't go to class since her mom already informed her university about her leave. For the whole day, Yuri packed her things and made sure that nothing was left behind. It was already 2 o'clock when she was done packing her things. Yuri head out of their house telling her mom that she'll just walk around to have some fresh air. She arrived at the park where she and Jessica would always have their dates before. Reminiscing their moments together, Yuri sat at one of the benches and there she cried. 'I'm so stupid.' Yuri hit herself as she cried all her feelings out. She took her phone up and dialed the number she memorized by heart and call someone wishing that the other will answer her call, hoping that 'she' will.

Jessica and Taeyeon were walking hand in hand as they got out of the campus, chatting a little bit until Jessica felt her phone vibrated. She took her phone from her pocket and saw who was calling her. She glanced at Taeyeon before she excused herself. "Can you wait for a minute; I'll just answer my phone." Jessica excused and Taeyeon nod her head and waited for the other. Jessica goes somewhere a little bit away from Taeyeon before answering the call.

"What do you want?" Jessica asked from her gritted teeth, but instead of an answer she heard some muffled cries coming from the other line. "Are you okay?" Jessica asked once again but all the other do was cry. Jessica started to worry, she was going to keep her cold attitude but hearing the other cry made her heart melt. "Hey, why are you crying?" Jessica was now beyond worried. "C-can you come here?" The other finally spoken, voice was a bit coarse from crying. "Where are you?" Jessica asked. "I-I’m at the park we used to go." The other replied still crying. "Wait for me there, I'm coming." Jessica ended the call and glanced at Taeyeon and sighed. She walked towards her girlfriend and pats her shoulders. "Hey, I'm sorry. I have to cancel our date today. Something came up." Jessica smiled apologetically. "It's alright, you should go. It must be important." Taeyeon answered trying not to sound sad. "I'm really sorry; I'll make it up to you." Jessica kissed the other's cheeks before running away leaving a complete disappointed Taeyeon.

Yuri was happy not only because Jessica answered her call but also because Jessica was coming to her. She was really happy about that but she's still sad about the fact that she couldn't get her loved one back. It hurts her to know that she has already failed even before starting. She continued to cry until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Jessica right in front of her. She hugged the other quickly and cried at the Jessica's shoulders. "Hey, are you alright? Stop crying." Jessica hugged the other girl back and caresses Yuri's hair. "I'm leaving." Yuri started. "I'm leaving the country. I don't want to leave; I want to stay here with you." Yuri's hug tightened. "Yuri-ah." Jessica brought the other's face up to look at her. "I thought we're already done about this?" Jessica asked as she wiped the tears falling from Yuri's eyes. "But I can't live without you. I haven't done anything to have you back yet. I still love you, I haven't gotten the chance to say sorry and explain to you, Sica." Yuri mumbled. "What happened in the past was already done, please just let me go." Jessica pleads. Yuri nods her head before removing herself from Jessica. "Alright, I'm letting you go." Yuri stated as she was trying to stop crying. "Just leave me here. It's alright." Yuri added bitterly. Jessica didn't know why but she couldn't leave the girl just like that. "Just go, please. I won't let go of you if you won't leave me, I swear." Yuri stated one more time. "Yuri-ah." Jessica tried to hold Yuri's arm but the other pushed her hand away. "While I'm asking you nicely or else I won't really let go of you." Yuri looked at Jessica. "Then don't." Jessica stated as she pulled Yuri into a hug. "I'm sorry." Jessica apologized. "Don't let go of me." Jessica added. Yuri looked at the other shockingly trying to process what the other said. "Pardon?" Jessica suddenly pulled her into a kiss. She kissed Yuri like there's no tomorrow. At first Yuri was shocked but she finally kissed the other back. "Taeyeon, what about Taeyeon," Yuri asked as she pulled out from the kiss. "I don't care anymore. Just don't leave." Jessica pleaded. "I'm sorry but I have too." Yuri looked down. "I promise, I promise to get you back when I return. I promise not to let you go, be prepared." Yuri added as she kissed Jessica one last time before she leave the country for now.

Will Yuri keep that promise? What if she came back with unwanted news? What will she do?


A/N: Update! We still have a long way to go, just what will happen next? ;)