Twenty Four

LOVE?

After Tiffany left for a convention in New York, someone was being grumpy about that. "Hmmp!" Taeyeon huffed as placed her phone back in his pocket and continued to clean the table, wiping it angrily. "You okay?" Sunny asked as she noticed the other to be in bad mood. "You've been cleaning the same table for 10 minutes." Sunny added as she looked at Taeyeon worriedly. "I-I'm fine." Taeyeon blushed upon hearing that she's been cleaning the same table for a while now. "Take a break for a while, okay? Might want to talk about it." Sunny stated as she made Taeyeon sit.

 

Taeyeon volunteered to help Sunny at their cafe since she doesn't have any projects to do especially when her grandfather personally asked her to rest and take care of her health first and just stay at home. Taeyeon just agreed to it since she didn't want to make her grandfather worry, but the thing is she hasn’t told him about the divorce thing. But that doesn't matter now especially when she became a little bit moody after Tiffany left.

"Something wrong?" Sunny started. Taeyeon huffed and cross her arms in her chest. "Tiffany hasn’t called me yet ever since she left." Taeyeon pouted. "Maybe she's just busy." Sunny shrugged. "Busy! I've heard Sooyoung talking at her this morning but she didn't even called or texted me! Can you believe that Sunny-ah?" Taeyeon blurted out angrily. "Cute." Sunny laughed at her friend's reaction. "What? What's funny?" Taeyeon hissed. "Nothing. She'll call you when she does." Sunny winked at her before standing up. "I was just like you before. You'll get used to it soon." She added before heading to the counter.

 

Taeyeon looked at Sunny confusedly but she just shrugged it off and decided to head back to work instead of sulking. But as soon as she stood up she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket so she grabbed her phone and her face lightened up upon seeing the caller's name. "What?" She tried to sound angry. "Are you mad at me?" Asked the girl at the other line. "Sorry. ~ Will you forgive me? ~" The girl pleaded in a cute tone. "Hmp. I've waited for your call, you know?" “Sorry, I’ve been caught up with work.” “Work? What about me?” Taeyeon scoffed. “Aww… Our Taeyeon’s getting jealous with my work, huh?” “If you’re just going to tease me then I’ll hang up.” “You won’t.” “Are you challenging me Stephanie Hwang?” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. But even before the other girl could reply, Taeyeon already ended the call.

 

‘Serves you right.’ Taeyeon huffed as she proceeds to the cashier to take care of Sunny’s work since the later needs to talk to her client. Taeyeon continued to take their customers’ orders ignoring her phone that keeps on vibrating in her pocket. At first she was sulking about how the other didn’t call or text her but now she’s taking revenge by not answering any of those incoming calls or messages.

Later that night, Taeyeon grabbed her phone and smiled at the huge amount of missed calls and messages from the same number. She decided to open some messages and she giggled upon reading those messages. ‘Please answer me! ~’ ‘Hunny~’ ‘Sweetie~’ ‘Tae! ~’ ‘Pick it up. ~’ ‘Senpai notice me! ~’ But what caught her attention the most was, ‘Hey, guess what? I’ll be home tomorrow!’

 

Taeyeon smiled widely and called the other quickly. “Finally!” Tiffany sighed in relief. “Hey.” “I’ve waited for too long and you’re just going to say ‘hey’?” “I miss you.” Taeyeon stated giggling. “You should be. I miss you too.” Tiffany chuckled. “You’ll be home tomorrow, right?” Taeyeon asked and the other only hummed in response. “Good. When will you arrive?” “It’ll be midnight there when I’ll leave. Probably 3-4 pm.” “Got it. I’ll pick you up.” “No need. Just rest at home.” “Don’t want too.” “You’re really hard headed.” “I know.” Taeyeon chuckled. “Tomorrow?” “Yeah yeah. Like I can stop you. Tomorrow it is.” “Alright. I’ll see you.” “Mm… See you.”

 

After they ended the call, Taeyeon quickly prepare everything she needs for tomorrow and she even talked to the couple about something that the couple doubt at first but just let her do whatever she wants since it’ll be better for the later. After making sure that everything’s ready for tomorrow, Taeyeon lied on the bed and soon she fell asleep, retiring for the night.

The next day, Taeyeon found herself waiting for Tiffany’s arrival at the airport. There she is holding a small placard that she made last night and a small luggage with her. It was already past 3pm but the other was nowhere yet to find, but after a few minutes she saw a familiar figure coming out.

 

When Tiffany arrived, she quickly spotted the girl waving her hand cutely at her while holding a small placard. She laughed when she read what’s written, ‘Kim Taeyeon and her choice of words.’ Tiffany chuckled as she head nearer to the girl and pinched her cheeks. “Yah! Stop that!” Taeyeon slapped the other’s hand away from her cheeks. “Really Kim Taeyeon. What’s with that ‘It’s been 3 days since you kissed me. You owe me!’ thing that you’re holding?” “What’s wrong with this? It’s true though.” Taeyeon grinned. Tiffany spotted another thing that made her curious. “Why do you have a luggage with you?” Tiffany asked skeptically. “Oh! This? I’ll stay at your house.” “My house?” “Yup. Let’s go!” Taeyeon grabbed her things and led the way out excitedly. ‘You’ve got a lot to explain.’

It was already seven in the evening when the two arrived at Tiffany’s house since they decided to dine out at some restaurant before going home. Now the two are sitting at the couch on their pajamas to spend the night watching some romantic movie. In the middle of the movie Tiffany got bored so she interrogates the other instead. “So what’s with you?” Tiffany started. “What’s with me?” Taeyeon asked eyes fixed on the movie. “You have a house.” “Why? Don’t you want me to be here?” “Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany called in a stern voice. “Fine. I’m practically homeless right now. Will you let me stay here?” Taeyeon pleaded with her puppy eyes. “What do you mean by homeless?” “I’ve told you, right. I got divorced. I left our house.” “You’ve told me those 3 days ago. Where did you stay?” “Soo’s house. I’ve been there the day after I got discharged at the hospital.” “What?! And you didn’t even tell me.” Tiffany gasped.

 

Taeyeon sighed before cupping the other’s cheeks. “I don’t want you to worry, okay?” “You could still have told me.” “I’m sorry.” Taeyeon smiled apologetically. “Is there something you’re still hiding from me?” Tiffany asked. “About the divorce, I haven’t told my grandpa yet.” Taeyeon lowered her head. “Oh my gosh! Taeyeon!” Tiffany looked at the other so shocked since the later also kept everything a secret to her own grandfather. “Talk to him.” “But-““No buts. She’s your grandfather.” “Okay fine. I’ll talk to him.” Taeyeon sighed. “Good.” “You’ll be there, right?” “Do I have to?” “Well who is it that promised me-““Alright, alright.” Tiffany sighed in defeat and Taeyeon grinned at her victory.

“You’re lucky, I live alone.” Tiffany stated as she brought Taeyeon into her spare room. After graduating, Tiffany’s mom got remarried and decided to live in the states leaving Tiffany on her own. Her mom would just visit her during summer or holidays. “Well, we could just sleep on the same room.” Taeyeon suggested as she caress Tiffany’s arm teasingly. “Nah. I’ll refuse.” “You don’t know what you’re going to miss.” Taeyeon pouted. “Yeah, I don’t so sleep.” Tiffany’s about to leave when Taeyeon pulled her down in bed.

 

“Where’s my goodnight kiss.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and placed a quick kiss on Taeyeon’s cheeks. “There. Happy?” “Nope. It should be here.” Taeyeon began to kiss Tiffany on the lips. Shocked at first but Tiffany reciprocated the kiss after. It started from an innocent one into a heated one, tongues battling for dominance. Tiffany changed their position with her on top of Taeyeon. She placed her hands on Taeyeon’s and squeezes it hard making Taeyeon moan in the kiss. Tiffany broke the kiss with a smirk plastered on her face. “Save the rest for our honeymoon.” Tiffany winked playfully before running off to her room leaving a frustrated Taeyeon. “Stephanie Hwang!”


A/N: Update! Taeyeon's staying with Tiffany now. How would they face Tae's grandfather? Comments/Reactions?

Please check this out. It's a good taeny story authored by my friend. (Rilakkuma09) 

► FOOL