Twenty Six

LOVE?

At the last day of Tiffany's day off the two decided to head to the mall to catch some new movies. "You ready?" Tiffany asked the other. "Yup! I'm so excited!" Taeyeon squealed like a teenage high school girl. "Let's go." Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand as they head to the mall. They decided to walk since it's not that far and they could feel each other's presence more. When they arrived at the mall they head to the cinemas to pick a movie to watch. The two settled down for a romance movie with Taeyeon's ranting about how much she wanted to watch a romance movie. Tiffany could only comply.

"What do you want tacos or popcorn?" Tiffany asked the other. "You." "There was no "you" in the options." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Just buy whatever you want, it's not like you'll be able to eat them." Taeyeon winked at her teasingly. Tiffany sighed at Taeyeon's antics and she just bought some sour cream flavored popcorn for herself. When they entered inside the cinema, Taeyeon quickly pulled Tiffany towards their seat at the most upper left part of the cinema. Just as the movie started, Tiffany could literally feel the other stare at her, and it was kind of scaring her out especially when the other's smiling like an idiot. 'What could be worst?'

 

In the middle of the movie, Tiffany felt a hand caressing his thighs teasingly. She looked at Taeyeon but the other has her eyes fixed on the movie so she just let the other do whatever she wanted. The problem is Taeyeon's hand is going further and further to her inner thigh. "Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany gritted as she slapped the other's hand away. "What?" Taeyeon looked at her innocently. Tiffany rolled her eyes and tried to focus back at the movie. What she felt next made her snap. Taeyeon's lips were ghosting to her neck. "Yah!-" She was about to scold the other but when she turned her head, she was already pulled into a kiss.

 

At first Tiffany tried to stop the other since other viewers might see them, if not because of the darkness they'll probably caught by now. In the end she let the other do whatever she wants since she knows that the other was a hard headed person. The rest of the movie turned into a making session, just like how Kim Taeyeon wanted. The time the lights were opened, Taeyeon break the kiss, smirking at the other girl who's completely flushed right now. "This is embarrassing." Tiffany sighed before standing up to head outside.

 

"Isn't the movie great?" Taeyeon asked smugly. "What a sly girl." Tiffany shakes her head. "Just admit it was great." Taeyeon winked at her playfully. "ert!" Tiffany blurted out before she walks first leaving the laughing Taeyeon behind. "Wait for me!" Taeyeon ran beside her and clasp their hands together. "If you wanted to make out you could have told me. I've wasted my money just for that." Tiffany scoffed. "Will you let me if I'll ask you?" "Hmm." "Really?" Taeyeon smiled wider. "Mmm... I'll buy you a bear or a dog to make out with." Tiffany mocked making the other pout. "Mean."

They filled in their empty stomachs first before they head inside an arcade to play some games to unwind. "Let's make a bet." Taeyeon started. "I'm all ears." "Whoever will shoot more wins? If I win you'll do anything I want." "Fine. If I win you'll be my personal slave for a week." Tiffany smirked. "You sound confident. I'll win just so you know." Taeyeon smirked back. "Ready to lose?" "Ask that to yourself." The two started at the same time, both of them were doing their best to win but only one will win the game.

 

"Nice! I won, slave." Tiffany smirked in victory. "Don't call me that." Taeyeon whined. "How nice to have someone to order around." Tiffany sighed dreamily. “I’m not a dog.” Taeyeon scoffed. "Plus, you couldn't ask me to do heavy work, I'm under medical circumstances." Taeyeon smiled smugly. "I know that but I could still order you around. Maybe I'll have you massage my feet tonight." "Gross." Taeyeon plucked her tongue out. "Whatever honey, you lose." Tiffany pinched the other's cheeks.

Night falls and the two went to the park and settle down at the grass; they lie down with Taeyeon snuggling at Tiffany's body. "The stars are so beautiful." Taeyeon mumbled as she reached her arms towards the sky. "They do." "There's so many of them, I think many dream and wish at those stars. And I'm one of those." "Stars may be uncountable but you are my only star." Tiffany started making Taeyeon blush. "People may dream dreams but you are the only one I dream about." Tiffany finished. "Cheesy." Taeyeon giggled. "I'll turn that dream of mine into reality, just you wait." Tiffany stated that made Taeyeon confused.

 

They stayed in their position for a while, enjoying the peaceful sight above. Tiffany wanted this moment to last especially when she's with the person she loves. Tomorrow will be a new and different day, her duty as a doctor waits so she wanted to cherish the moment. Same with Taeyeon. She remembered all those events that happened to her life and it was quite miserable, from her parents’ death to be cheated of. But it doesn't matter to her right now especially when someone was there for her. This time she realized something. It must be fate that brings her and Tiffany together.

 

The time she lost her parents it was the other who was with her, the time she was hurt and in pain, the other stayed with her. It was Tiffany who had seen her broken and she's the one who fixed her. All this time, it was the other who never left her; it was the other who supported her. Now she wanted hold at the other and never let go of her. She wanted to stay beside the other and live with her until the day she'll die. 'I promise to stay beside you, Fany-ah.' Taeyeon promised to herself as she snuggles closer to Tiffany's warmth.


A/N: Double update!