Sixteen

LOVE?

“Don’t you miss me?” Asked by Sooyoung’s fiancé who’s hugging her by the waist. “Yah! We’re in public.” Sooyoung tried to remove the other’s arms from her waist. “So what. We used to do this before though.” The other whined as she tried to hug Sooyoung tighter. “Stop. People are looking at us.” Sooyoung pleaded but the other won’t let her off for once that easy so, “Kiss me first.” Commanded by the other as she made a kissy face. “Come on honey, just give me my kiss, it’s been a while.” The other added. Sooyoung sighed before she brought her head down and placed a quick kiss at her fiancé’s lips. “There. Happy?” Sooyoung asked a little bit annoyed. “Come, Mom’s waiting for us.” Sooyoung grabbed her fiancé’s baggage as she walks off. “Can’t this be more embarrassing?” Sooyoung mumbled. Her fiancé smiled from ear to ear before following Sooyoung. “Let’s go together.” The other stated as she grabbed Sooyoung’s arm and cling on it. ‘What a long way to go.’ Sooyoung sighed.   

At the time the couple arrived at the Choi’s household, Sooyoung’s little fiancé was engulfed into a hug by Sooyoung’s mom. “Sweetie, I’ve missed you.” Sooyoung’s mom placed a kiss on the other’s cheek. “I missed you too mom.” The other stated as she smiled at the older one. “She’s my mom don’t call her mom.” Sooyoung stated. “What are you saying? She’s already a daughter to me and the fact that the two of you will be married soon.” Her mom slapped Sooyoung’s arm lightly. “Don’t listen to her, she’s just jealous.” She added and Soyyoung’s fiancé just laughed at it. “Why don’t you bring her to your room so the both of you could rest?” Sooyoung’s mom demanded. “Okay.” Sooyoung complied as she grabbed her fiancé’s baggage as she walked towards their room. “Yah! Follow me.” Sooyoung commanded and the other nods her head. “I’ll see you later mom.” She hugged Sooyoung’s mom before following her fiancé in suit.

“Here, you will be staying with me just because my mom said so. Since we only have one bed, don’t try to hug me when I’m sleeping or else you’ll be sleeping on the coach.” Sooyoung warned the other. “But why? Don’t you like my hugs?” The other whined. Sooyoung ignored the other as she lied down on the bed. “Do whatever you want.” Sooyoung stated as she tried to sleep everything off. The other smiled evilly as she walks towards the bed and settle down next to Sooyoung hugging and snuggling to Sooyoung. “What the! Didn’t I tell you not to hug me?” Sooyoung was beyond annoyed. “What? You told me to do whatever I want.” The other explained as she hugged Sooyoung more. “I did! But this is not what I meant.” Sooyoung stated. The other suddenly cupped her cheeks and kissed Sooyoung on her lips. After the kiss Sooyoung was frozen and her eyes and mouth were wide open. “You’re too noisy. Close your mouth honey, fly might enter on it.” The other stated as she snuggle beside Sooyoung again. “Let’s sleep, I’m tired.” She added. Sooyoung closed and looked at her fiancé. ‘You’re making me crazy.’ Sooyoung sighed for the nth time today and let sleepiness take over her.

It’s already Monday which means that girls have classes today. Jessica and Taeyeon met at the university’s gate so that they could walk together towards their class. “So how’s your sleepover?” Jessica started. “It was great.” It was lie, ever since after the sleepover, Tiffany became a little distant and the girl barely talked to her. Taeyeon wonder if she said something bad to the other. “I kind of told Tiffany about our relationship.” Taeyeon added as she played with her fingers. Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. “That’s good then.” Jessica stated with a proud smile on her face. Taeyeon looked at her girlfriend’s reaction and sighed in relief. “At least she knows that you’re mine.” Jessica added as she placed a kiss on Taeyeon’s hand. “It’s better if all your friends will know about us sooner.” With that, Taeyeon smiled at Jessica and both of them head towards their own classes.

A lunch, the couple head towards their table where only Tiffany was sitting there. “Where’s Sooyoung?” Jessica asked. “I don’t know. After class someone came to her and they left.” Tiffany shrugged. As Taeyeon and Jessica settled down no one bothered to break the silence between them. It was a little bit awkward not until someone decided to join them. “Can I sit here?” Yuri asked the trio. “Sure.” Taeyeon answered that made Jessica a little bit nervous. “Thanks.” Yuri settled down just right beside Tiffany. As they were eating Jessica tried to feed Taeyeon. “Say ahh.” Jessica brought the fork with pasta to Taeyeon’s mouth. Taeyeon looked the other confusedly wondering what the other is up to. “Ah.” Jessica repeated as brought the food closer to Taeyeon’s lips and the other do so and blushed from the action. “Does it taste good?” Jessica asked. “Mmm.” Taeyeon nod her head. On the other side this made Yuri feel sick, she wanted to separate the two but when she looked at her side she saw Tiffany looking at the two with complete jealousy in her eyes. ‘It seems that I’m not the only one, you’ll be a great help, Tiffany.’ Yuri smirked at her idea.

As they were in the middle of eating they suddenly heard Sooyoung’s voice as the later comes near. “Stop following me.” Sooyoung stated as she walks faster and settled down at their table. “Who was that?” Taeyeon asked. “Nothing, just some crazy girl.” Sooyoung answered. “Hi!” The other girl greeted who kept on following Sooyoung around. “You guys must be my fiancé’s friends. Nice to meet you all.” The girl greeted the others once again that made both Tiffany and Taeyeon shocked. “Fiancé?!” The two asked in chorus. The other girl just nods her head. “Yep. I’m Lee Soonkyu, you can call me Sunny and I’m Sooyoung’s fiancé.” The girl introduced herself and she even showed her engagement ring. Sooyoung face palmed and bowed her head from embarrassment. “You should sit Sunny-ssi. I’m Jessica, she’s Taeyeon, that is Tiffany and that’s Yuri.” Jessica introduced. “Thanks.” Sunny sat beside her fiancé. “Spill.” Taeyeon and Tiffany stated in chorus. Sooyoung sighed before she starts explaining. “It’s true, she’s my fiancé.” Sooyoung started and Sunny nods in agreement. “Our parents were close friends then we both fell for each other after some time. One night I asked her to marry me but the next day she left-“”I need to leave the country upon hearing that my parents were in an accident and died on the same day I got engage.” Sunny continued Sooyoung’s statement to clear the misunderstanding between her and Sooyoung. What Sunny said made Sooyoung felt sorry for acting cold to the other. ‘No I shouldn’t feel guilty, she didn’t even contact me.’ Upon hearing it Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t ask more since they know that something’s up with the lovers. “So another couple then.” Yuri tried to change the subject. “I guess it’s just me and Tiffany who’s single” Yuri added. “How did you know that were a couple?” Taeyeon asked. “Your actions said so.” Yuri replied. “Wait! You two are together?” Sooyoung asked. “Yeah.” Taeyeon answered shyly. “Aren’t they’re cute together.” Yuri complemented sarcastically. “Yup.” Sooyoung agreed happily knowing that her OTP is together. “How about you Yuri-ssi, don’t you have someone you like?” Sunny asked. “I do but there’s someone who stole the person I love under my watch.” Yuri smirked as she looked at Jessica who’s trying to avoid any eye contact with her. “That’s bad.” Sunny pouted. “Let’s just eat, I’m hungry.” Sooyoung changed the subject; well she’s just hungry to continue their talk and Jessica thank her for that.

After class has ended, Yuri leaned on the wall as she waits for someone. When she spotted Tiffany, she hurriedly run towards the girls and grabbed her arm. “Hey.” Yuri greeted. “Do you need something?” Tiffany asked. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” Yuri asked back. Tiffany looked at the watch before agreeing. Yuri dragged her somewhere with lesser people. “So what is it?” Tiffany started. “Do you perhaps like Taeyeon?” Yuri asked. “Why?” Tiffany asked back looking so shocked. “Just answer me please.” Yuri pleaded. “I do, so what?” Tiffany replied. “Then please help me.” Yuri begins. “With what?” Tiffany asked confusedly. “Help me to separate Taeyeon and Jessica.” Yuri replied. “Why would I do that?” Tiffany looked at her with wide eyes. “You like Taeyeon and I love Jessica. Please help me, I want my Sica back.” Yuri pleaded. “I’m sorry but I can’t.” Tiffany declined. “Why? I thought you like Taeyeon. If you’ll help me she’ll be yours and I’ll have my Jessica back.” Yuri tried to persuade her once again. “Sometimes they have to lose you to realize your worth and sometimes you can’t let them back in. Sometimes you have to teach them a lesson by letting go and move on.” Tiffany stated. “But I’m afraid to lose her, I love her.” Yuri replied as tears fell from her eyes. “Never be afraid to let go because you may never know what greater things might replace the ones you have lost.” Tiffany added. “I’m sorry but I can’t help you. If you really love her let her be happy with someone else.” Tiffany told her before she leave. Yuri was left alone again. ‘If you can’t help me then I’m going to do it on my own. I don’t want her to be happy with someone that is not me.’ Yuri clinched her fist in anger.   


A/N: Another Update. Sooyoung's fiance has been revealed. Thank you for supporting this story.

Love you guys. <3