Twenty Two

LOVE?

Upon arriving home, Taeyeon grabbed her phone to inform her friend about her arrival as promise. After sending the message to Tiffany she dialed another contact number. "Hello?" "Hey. Are you busy?" Taeyeon asked. "Kind of. Just finishing some work." "C-can you go home early tonight?" "Why? Do you need something?" “No. It's just that I've already been discharge from the hospital so I would like to celebrate with you." Taeyeon replied anxiously. "Please. ~ I'll be cooking your favorite." Taeyeon pleaded. "Okay. I'll be home at 7." "Great! I have a surprise for you later on." "Okay. I'll see you later. Bye." "Bye. I love you." The last part was said to no one since the person she's talking to already hanged up.

 

After the phone call Taeyeon sighed before proceeding to the kitchen to arrange all the ingredients she bought from the market earlier before going home. She washed, clean, and prepared all the ingredients and things she will need before she start to cook. After cooking, she set the table and head towards her shared bedroom with her spouse to wash and dress up beautifully.

 

"I'm home." Jessica shouted as she entered their house. "Welcome home." Taeyeon greeted cheerfully as she engulfed the other into a hug. "Come. Dinner's ready." Taeyeon held Jessica's hand and intertwined their fingers together as she led their way to the dining room. "Let's eat?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah. Thanks for the meal." Jessica smiled slightly. "But isn't this too much for the two of us?" Jessica asked as she eyed those seven dishes in front of her. "You think so?" "Is there something special today?" "I told you, didn't I? I just wanted to celebrate my complete recovery." Taeyeon answered. "Eat before it gets cold." She added.

 

The two ate their meal silently with Taeyeon keep on stealing glances at the other. "Is there something on my face?" Jessica asked when she caught Taeyeon looking at her. "N-no." "Oh. Something wrong?" She asked once again as she noticed that her spouse kept on fidgeting on her seat. "Nothing really. After dinner, can we talk?" Taeyeon asked. "Okay." Jessica nods her head before continuing to eat. As for Taeyeon she couldn't stop to feel nervous, well she can't back out now. She let out a big sigh before encouraging herself. 'You can do this Kim Taeyeon!'

...

After dinner the two was already sited at the living to talk as what Taeyeon asked for earlier. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Jessica asked. "I have a surprise for you. I've told about it earlier, right?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica just hummed in response. "Here." Taeyeon held out an envelope. "What's this?" Jessica looked at it confusedly before getting it. "See it for yourself." Jessica opened it and she looked at Taeyeon shockingly. "Divorce?" "Surprise?" Taeyeon smiled slightly. "Why?" Jessica asked completely confused. "Why? You're asking me why?" Taeyeon scoffed. "Isn't that what you want? I'm sure Yuri-ssi would be so happy to know it." Taeyeon added.

 

Jessica gasped upon hearing those from Taeyeon. "H-how did you know?" "I'm not that stupid you know." Taeyeon laughed bitterly. "If I haven't found out about it, do you have plans on telling me?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at Jessica with full of hatred in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry." Jessica could only avoid her gaze because of guilt. "I'm sorry won't fix anything. I've already sighed those papers, don't worry, I've already packed my things. I'll be gone before you'll know it." Taeyeon stated as she stood up but Jessica made her stay by holding her wrist. "Wait! Can't we talk about this first?" "There's nothing to talk about. You love her don't you? I'm setting you free because I love you and I would like you to be happy even though it'll hurt me." Taeyeon pulled her wrist before she ran to their room locking it up. It's not good for her condition but only tears could help wash her pain away.

Taeyeon did leave the residence the next day; she stayed at Sooyoung's and Sunny's house for the mean time. She also asked the two to keep everything first as a secret especially to Tiffany since she doesn't want to worry the later. It's been a week and it looks like her soon-to-be ex-spouse is still not signing the divorce papers so Taeyeon made a move and contacted "someone" who could help her to get the other sign quickly.

 

"So, what do you wanted to talk about that is very important?" A tall and slight tanned girl asked as she sipped into her cup of coffee. "I've filled a divorce." "In what way does this concern me?" "Don't act innocently. I know how happy you are hearing this Kwon Yuri-ssi." Taeyeon snapped and the other girl chuckled. "So you know about us, huh?" "Can I ask why did you steal what's mine? Don't you know that it's a crime?" Taeyeon scoffed. "Steal? I did? I thought it was you who stole what's mine." Yuri smirked. "For your information. We were together even before you came along." "Really? Then why did she date me? Got bored of you?" It was Taeyeon's turn to smirk. "As if. What about you? She got bored at you too? Wah, you must be boring that she cheated on you. Or maybe she just married you out of pity. Poor you." Yuri cooed sarcastically.

 

Taeyeon's hands turned into a fist under those tables. But before she could even retort back Sunny, who kind of heard it while she's cleaning some table, helped her friend. "She has a point Taeyeon-ah. Of all people, why did you fell in love with a dog that has eyes for every ?" Sunny smirked. "What did you say?" "Ah. Did it hurt you? Aww, just how I pity you." "One more word or else." Yuri threatened. "Or else what? Does Jessica even love you? How come she cannot even sign those divorce papers?" Sunny asked, more like teasing the other girl. "I'll make her sign those you'll see." Yuri stated as she stood up to leave but before she does, "By letting her go, I wasn't freeing her. I was freeing myself. Make sure she'll sign on it quickly, I hate to wait." Taeyeon have spoken up. "Ah... I can't wait. We'll see you at the court, Lawyer Kwon." Sunny smirked as she playfully waved her hand to Yuri who left the cafe quickly.

When Yuri got home she throws her phone at the couch and ruffled her hair out of frustration. "Are you alright?" Someone asked as she saw the other's condition. "Sica~ Sign it." Yuri replied as she hugged the other. "Sign what?" "The divorce papers. Taeyeon talked to me earlier." "Ah." Jessica frowned. "Why can't you sign it for me? Don't you love me? Don't you know how she made me embarrassed earlier?" Yuri began to tear up as she looked at the other's eyes. "I love you, okay? I've already signed those." Jessica replied as she wiped those tears from Yuri's eyes. "Really?" "Mm.. So stop crying." "Thank you; you don't know how happy I am." Yuri hugged the other so tight, smirking. 'You're mine now. You've got no escape.'


A/N: Updateee~ This could have been posted last Friday if our comp didn't crash. >.<

Comments, Reactions?