Twelve

LOVE?

Today’s the day. It’s already 5 in the afternoon; it’s only an hour away before the party starts and Taeyeon couldn’t stop fidgeting in her seat since her grandfather told her to sit still and don’t worry about the party too much but sitting still won’t stop Taeyeon to worry. “Why don’t you go and change into the dress I’ve bought for you?” Grandpa Kin suggested. Taeyeon just nod her head and stood up, walking towards her room. As Taeyeon entered her room she plopped down to her bed sighing. ‘Why do I need to have party?’ She asked herself before letting out a tired sigh. She tried to get ready for her said “party” and wear the dress her grandfather bought for her. As she finished dressing up she received a text from her friends that they are already in their way to the address she have texted to them.

From: Tiffany

                I’m with Sooyoung right now; we’re on our way to your house.

To: Tiffany

                Okay. I’ll be waiting for you guys outside. :)

From: Tiffany

                Okay. =)

With that Taeyeon leave her room and goes down to wait for the two. “Where are you going?” Grandpa Kim asked as he saw Taeyeon going outside. “My friends are on the way here. I’ll be waiting for them outside.” Taeyeon replied. “Okay.” Grandpa Kim nods his head. Taeyeon waited outside as said for a couple of minutes before she saw two figures appearing near. “Here.” Taeyeon waved her hand. The two goes nearer until they reach where Taeyeon was. “Wow! You’ve got a big house there.” Sooyoung stated as she stared at awe. “Thanks?” Taeyeon replied not knowing what to answer. “Anyways, Happy Birthday!” Sooyoung greeted with a big smile on. “Happy Birthday to you.” Tiffany greeted too with her eye smile. “Thank you.” Taeyeon thanked the two returning a smile back to them. “Here.” Sooyoung and Tiffany stated at the same time as they show Taeyeon her gifts. “Thank you. You shouldn’t bother buying me one though.” Taeyeon stated as she received the gifts. “I’ll open this later, let’s head inside.” Taeyeon lead the way to their house and the two follows.

“Oh, welcome to Kim’s household.” Grandpa Kim greeted as the three entered the house. “Good afternoon sir.” The two greeted formally. “Just call me grandpa, no need to be formal.” Grandpa Kim stated. “Yes, grandpa.” The two answered in chorus. “Much better.” Grandpa Kim smiled. Let’s take a sit so we could chat for a bit.” He added and walks to the couch and settled down with the three followed in suit. “So, I would like to introduce myself, I am Taeyeon’s grandfather.” Grandpa Kim Introduced. “As I remember, you’re Tiffany right?” Grandpa Kim asked the girl. “Yes.” Tiffany replied. “And you’re?” Grandpa Kim asked while pointing at Sooyoung. “I am Choi Sooyoung, nice to meet you Grandpa Kim.” Sooyoung introduced herself. “Nice to meet you too. I am very thankful you for attending this party.” Grandpa Kim smiled at them. “We should be the one thanking you for inviting us.” Tiffany stated. But before Grandpa Kim could answer back the doorbell rang as a sign that someone is outside. “That must be the other guest. I’ll check on it.” Grandpa Kim stated as he stood up and walk towards the front door.

As Grandpa Kim walks out, the three chat together. “You house is beautiful.” Tiffany commented which Taeyeon thanked for. “I didn’t know that you’re rich.” Sooyoung interrogated. “Well, you never asked?” Taeyeon replied chuckling at the two. “Honey. I want to introduce Mr., Mrs. Jung, and Mr., Mrs.Kwon.” Grandpa Kim introduced the four middle aged couples. Taeyeon got up follewd by her two friends before bowing down as a sign of respect. “Nice two meet you Mr.,Mrs. Jung, and Mr., Mrs. Kwon.” Taeyeon greeted. “Happy Birthday sweetheart.” The two wives greeted her. “Thank you, madams.” Taeyeon replied. “Also I want you to meet their daughters.” Grandpa Kim ushered for the two other ladies to move forward. “Nice two meet you.” The two bowed and greet Taeyeon in chorus but when the other stands properly, Taeyeon was shocked to see the other. “Jessica?” “Taeyeon?” Both of the two girls asked in chorus. “You know each other?” Mrs. Jung asked. “We’re on the same university.” Jessica replied still staring at Taeyeon. “That’s good then.” Grandpa Kim laughed. “Hello, I’m Kwon Yuri. Happy Birthday to you.” The other foreign girl introduced and greeted Taeyeon. “Nice to meet you and thank you.” Taeyeon replied. “Why don’t we head to the dining room to fill in our stomachs?” Grandpa Kim suggested. All of them agreed and head towards the dining room. ‘This is fun.’ Sooyoung smirked looking at Jessica and Taeyeon while Tiffany’s mood becomes down again. ‘This going to be a long night.’ Tiffany sighed.

After the dinner the couples and Grandpa Kim enjoyed their companies and talked to each other “Business” leaving the four girls by themselves. “Hey.” Jessica approached Taeyeon. “Hey.” Taeyeon replied. “I didn’t know that my parents and your grandfather are companions.” Jessica chuckled. “Me neither.” Taeyeon stated. “Anyways, Happy Birthday to you again.” Jessica greeted once again as she hand out her gift for the other. “You shouldn’t bother buying a gift.” Taeyeon stated. “Well I don’t know that it will be your party that we will be attending to.” Jessica smiled slyly. “You have a point.” Taeyeon laughed a little bit and Jessica felt something new, she enjoyed how Taeyeon laughed in front of her. ‘I might like you.’ Jessica thought.

Meanwhile, when Sooyoung saw the two chatting and laughing together she smiled from ear to ear and let the two talks together more as she pulled Tiffany with her going towards to the other girl. “Hey.” Sooyoung greeted the other. “Hey.” The other greeted and smiled. “Yuri, right?” Sooyoung asked and the Yuri girl nods her head. “My name’s Sooyoung and this friend of mine is Tiffany.” Sooyoung introduced. “Hi.” Tiffany greeted. “Nice to meet you two.” Yuri stated. “You’re still studying?” Tiffany tried to ask to distract her. “Yep, I’m on my second year now.” Yuri answered. “You’re on the same age with us then.” Sooyoung stated. “Really?” Yuri asked. “Yeah. Can we know where you are studying?” Tiffany asked once again. “I study at the same school as hers.” Yuri answered while pointing at Jessica who’s chatting with Taeyeon. “We are on the same school then.” Sooyoung stated. “That’s good then, I hope we could see each other next time.” Yuri smiled. “No problem. Let’s be friends?” Sooyoung asked. “Sure. I’d love to.” Yuri answered. “Can I know what major are you in?” Sooyoung asked. “I’m taking up law. You?” Yuri asked the two back. “We’re taking up medicine.” Tiffany replied. “That’s cool.” Yuri commented. “Boring you say.” Sooyoung snorted and the other two laughed. ‘This two are nice.’ Yuri smiled genuinely at the two.

While Jessica and Taeyeon are chatting together, there were many eyes looking at them with a smile. “So, Mr. Kim, what do you think of marriage?” Mrs. Jung asked. “As long as I will see my granddaughter happy I’m fine with it.” Grandpa Kim. “They look like they’re in love.” Mrs. Jung giggled. “I would like your granddaughter to be my daughter –in-law.” Mrs. Jung added. “They do but I don’t to force Taeyeon.” Grandpa Kim sighed. “Don’t worry they’re not going to be forced. I’ll just need to help them. Just leave it to me Mr. Kim.” Mrs. Jung smirked at her idea. “I just don’t want for my granddaughter to be sad again.” Grandpa Kim stated. “I’ll make the fall for each other or should I say I’ll let them fall for each other.” Mrs. Jung smiled as she saw the chemistry between the two. She can feel that someone has already fallen for the other. ‘Mother’s Instinct.’ 

Well she’s right someone has already fallen in love but someone fell in love with that person who’s already in love with the other person and someone is in love with that person who the other fell for. The question is Who’s who?


A/N: Another Update. Thank you for all your support.

Please let me know what do you think about this story. :D