Eleven

LOVE?

It was already Friday afternoon and the girl’s classes have ended. “Hey, you ready?” Sooyoung asked her classmate-slash-friend. “Yeah, just give me a second.” Tiffany answered as she finishes fixing her things. “Let’s go.” Tiffany stated as Sooyoung nod her head before heading out of the room. “So, where are we going to buy gifts?” Tiffany asked the other as they walk along the corridors. “Well, let’s just head out to the nearest mall or shops.” Sooyoung answered. “By the way, I think we need to have an escape plan.” Sooyoung added. “What are you talking about?” Tiffany got confused. “We are going to buy gifts for Taeyeon’s birthday but we couldn’t do that if she’s right there-“ Sooyoung stopped for a while and stare at the girl in front of them. “Right in front of us.” Sooyoung finished. “RUN!” Sooyoung quickly grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and drag the said girl with her. My, was she that nervous seeing Taeyeon in front of them?

Taeyeon confusedly stared at the retreating figures of the two who’s in front of her a moment ago. ‘Why did they run away from me?’ Taeyeon asked herself silently as she felt a little bit sad but not until someone taps her back. “Hey.” Jessica greeted as Taeyeon turn around and looks at the other. “Oh, hey.” Taeyeon greeted back as she started to blush. “Were you waiting for someone?” Jessica asked. “Umm, no I wasn’t.” Taeyeon answered as she looked back at the path where her friends ran to. “Great then.” Jessica stated happily as she grabbed one of Taeyeon’s hand. “Come with me.” She added. “What? Where?” Taeyeon asked, still blushing at the contact. “Since I will not be able to come to your party tomorrow, I want to treat you today as a gift.” Jessica answered. “But you don’t have to.” Taeyeon told her. “I know, but I want to and I don’t take a no as an answer.” Jessica stated and sends a playful wink to the other. “Fine.” Taeyeon mumbled as she stares down at the floor from embarrassment. “Let’s go.” Jessica cheerfully held Taeyeon’s hand and bring her to somewhere she have planned to.

Meanwhile, “I’m tired. Let’s stop.” Tiffany told the other since they’ve been running for a while now. “She didn’t follow us right?” Sooyoung asked as she breathed in and out. “I don’t think so.” Answered by the other. “Good. So let’s shop?” Sooyoung asked. “Sure.” Tiffany nods her head and they start looking for a shop wherein they could buy their gifts for their friend. They entered into some cosmetic shop and they tried looking for a suitable gift. “I’ll just buy her some BB cream and Facial wash. This should be enough.” Sooyoung stated. “Have you found something?” She added. “Nope.” Tiffany answered. “Let’s go to another shop if you want, I’ll just pay for these.” Sooyoung stated. “Okay.” Tiffany waited for the other to finish paying. After they have paid they search for another shop until some shop caught Tiffany’s attention. “Hey Soo, Let’s go to that one.” Tiffany told the other as she pointed at the plushy store. “Sure.” They entered the said shop and Tiffany roam around looking for a suitable gift for her friend. Along those plushies she have seen bean plushy. It has a zipper on it and when she opened it; it contains cute small beans plushies. She decided to buy it since it reminded of the three of them together, her, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung. “I’ll take this one.” Tiffany stated and paid for it. As they exit the shop Sooyoung saw an ice cream shop. “Hey, let’s go to that Ice Cream shop. I’m kinda hungry.” Sooyoung told the other as she pat her tummy. “Me too. Shopping gift makes me hungry.” Tiffany replied and both of the laugh as they head to that Ice cream shop. But as they were about to enter the said shop Sooyoung stopped her tracks. “Hey, how about we look for another shop to eat on?” Sooyoung suggested. “Why though?” Tiffany asked. Sooyoung pointed at the couple who’s eating and chatting together inside the shop. Seeing that scene, Tiffany felt a pang on her chest but she just smiled because she couldn’t show Sooyoung what she feels also the said girl is already squealing beside her, fangirling. “Yeah, let’s go to another one. She might found out about the gifts.” Tiffany stated as her excuse to leave the place and Sooyoung was too happy to comply.

On the other hand, Jessica brought Taeyeon to an ice cream shop. They entered the said shop they head to the counter and order some ice cream. “Good Afternoon Ma’am. May I take your order?” The girl behind the counter asked for their orders. “I’ll have the Love Potion #31 Ice cream.” Jessica stated. “How about you?” She asked the other. “I-I’ll just have the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream.” Taeyeon answered. “That’s all?” Asked the girl at the cashier. “Yes” Jessica answered and paid for their order. “Have a sit first; we’ll serve it to you.” Said the girl. The two looked for a sit and settled down and waited for their order. No one has spoken between them until their order arrived. “Here’s your order.” Said the waiter. “Thank you.” Jessica smiled at the waiter. “So tell me about yourself.” Jessica broke the silence between them and starts asking some question. “Pardon?” Taeyeon looked at the other. “You know, I’ve told you and your friends something about me and I just want to know you more.” Jessica smiled at the other. “Mine’s not interesting.” Taeyeon stated as she continue eating her Ice cream. “It’s interesting for me, so please tell me.” Jessica pleads. “Fine.” Taeyeon surrendered knowing that the other won’t stop bugging her. “Good. I’m listening.” Jessica stared at the other as Taeyeon just sighed. “So, I’m in second year already and I’m an architecture student.” Taeyeon told the other. “Were on the same year then. I’ll be looking for you next time since were on the same building too.” Jessica stated with a grin on her face. They continued chatting together not knowing that someone saw them together one is staring at the happily and the other is smiling at them but it was fake.

Taeyeon enjoyed her time with Jessica and knowing more about the other makes her fall for the other more. ‘She’s sweet and nice.’  Taeyeon smiled genuinely as she stared at the other. As for Tiffany, she walked home thinking about what she saw earlier and with that she felt sad for the nth time. She just sighed and continues to walk home.     


A/N: Another Update. :D Thank you to all my subbies. <3

Sorry if there are some mistakes and errors.