Eleven (Kyuhyun)

Decision

“Like Siwon, I also have a problem with girls.” Kyuhyun started his story. “You guys know how much I like to study, right?”

 

“Well we do and we hate you for that, being your friend makes us look brainless.” Eunhyuk commented.

 

Everybody laughed because of this.

 

Not focusing on the laughter, Kyuhyun continued with his story. “Well, I didn’t tell most of you guys this, but I have been accepting tutorial classes for kids younger than us, and for some reason most of the kids that signed up were girls.”

 

“So what’s wrong with that? You are just there to teach them school things and stuff, well, unless you want to teach them more than that.” Eunhyuk said with a devilish smile.

 

“You are such a pig man! Don’t be like that our Kyuhyun is not like that. Right, Kyu?” Siwon stated.

 

Kyuhyun became silent for a moment. Then everyone began to laugh again.

 

“So you do have an evil plan with those young girls? Hahaha… You’re such an evil maknae.” Sungmin commented.

 

“No, it’s not like that you guys.” Kyuhyun protested.

 

“Come on man, you’re silence spoke for itself.” Kibum added to Sungmin’s comment.

 

Ryeowook who was the next youngest among the group defended Kyuhyun, “Let’s not jump into conclusions. Let’s hear him out first.”

 

“You are such a baby Ryeowook, well, you are the smallest among all of us.” Heechul teased.

 

Everyone once again laughed in unison. Ryeowook was a bit hurt and Heechul saw this. He immediately looked at Ryeowook and mumbled ‘I’m sorry.’ And Ryeowook answered with a smile. That night they were became closer than before that it was hard to be mad at one another.

 

“No! Listen guys, my intentions are good. I am actually enjoying sharing what I know to them. And I keep it as professional as possible.” Kyuhyun continued with his story, a little annoyed with the fore comments.

 

“As professional as possible?” Leeteuk asked curiously.

 

Then Kyuhyun continued, “There’s this one girl, she’s 2 years younger than me, she is so sweet and she always make me feel special.” (Kyuhyun is a few years younger than the other guys.) “She is not needy or anything and I actually kind of like her, thing is she is younger than me.”

 

“Weren’t you listening to my story? Rain was older than me.” Siwon uttered.

 

“I was, but my situation is a bit different, I want to focus on my school for now and I think I am too young to have a puppy love.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

Kyuhyun had always been a smart and helpful guy. He had been accelerated twice from school and he is of the same level as Leeteuk. Kyuhyun had always been the run to guy of the group whenever they needed help with their studies.

 

“Janine is so cute and lovable; you can’t ignore her bubbly personality. Plus, whenever we meet she never fails to give me something, chocolates, sweets, any treat that she can think of.” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Janine? Is that the girl you were with at the café last week? The one you were looking at while she was solving a Math problem that not even I can answer?” Hankyung asked.

 

“Hahaha… You know how Kyuhyun is with Math problems, he would always give you a problem that only he has the solution.” Kangin remarked.

 

“I agree to that.” silent Yesung added.

 

“I know who that girl is. I gave her ice cream one time because Kyuhyun made her cry. She told me that Kyuhyun won’t give her a slack and refused to let her buy ice cream not unless she is able to finish her schoolwork.” Eunhyuk shared with the rest of the group an encounter he had with Kyuhyun’s puppy love.

 

Kyuhyun ignoring the comments and a little annoyed with Eunhyuk continued with his story, “Yes, that is Janine, Eunhyuk hyung I did not made her cry, as I said earlier I want it to be as professional as possible. But this girl has a charisma that makes me think about her all the time. I am actually planning to let her go as my tutee because I might fall for this girl.”

 

Siwon, Leeteuk and Sungmin were somewhat engaged on a conversation, trying to analyze Kyuhyun’s story.

 

“You’re young man, I mean, a lot of things can still happen. And you said that Janine is two years younger than you, so that would make her 10. That is not love you are feeling man, at your age it’s just a crush, an admiration.” Siwon  advised Kyuhyun.

 

“If you really want to keep it as professional as possible, do not let her go as a tutee prove to yourself that you are a professional. You’re a smart guy, you should know how not to mix your professional and your personal life.” Leeteuk added.

 

“Think about it, in a few years time she’ll be 13 and you’ll be 15 then. That is 3 years from now,  a lot of things can still happen. But if you would still feel the same was about Janine then go for it. Well, just be careful not to break her heart, girls at that age are more fragile than usual.” Sungmin stated flashing his adorable smile.

 

Kyuhyun thought about what his friends said and thought to himself that they are right, both of them are still young and a lot of things are still bound to happen. Why is he trying to rush things, just like Siwon’s story, if it’s meant to be it will be eventually.

 

“I guess you guys are right. I am too young to think about these things.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I told you guys, I am not the worst person among us. Kyuhyun is.” Eunhyuk said jokingly.

 

“Kyuhyun is just confused because he is young. You’re worst because you tend to think about girls in an unconventional way. Hahaha.” Shindong commented on Eunhyuk’s comment.

 

Once again Shindong and Eunhyuk’s comment brought laughter to the rest of the group. Leeteuk noticed that Donghae had been awfully quiet after Siwon’s story, so he immediately made Sungmin aware of the situation. They approached Donghae and Leeteuk immediately asked, “Are you alright man?”

 

“I think I will be, right after I am done sharing my piece.” Donghae answered.

 

The rest saw the three talking seriously, and Heechul immediately commented, “You guys might want to share the story over there.”

 

Donghae heard it and smiled; Leeteuk and Sungmin patted him on the back. Only the two of them knew Donghae’s story.