Hae's Dream - Officially

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's Dream - (Hae's PoV)

Donghae was right. He thought that if he swallowed his misplaced pride and actually did something for Eunhyuk, then things could go back the way they were. How proud he was of himself when it really did work. He and Eunhyuk spent an amazing night together and they rediscovered each other like the first time, enjoying the delicious taste of one another. It was almost as if Hae had forgotten Hyuk’s touch and taste. How could he? How could he, even for a second, be without it or even think to live without it? There was no way the brunet would ever let the other go again. With that in mind they resumed a normal life at school. Anyway everyone was too busy with their own lives, and their upcoming finals.

And more than that, the performance for Hangeng-hyung was getting closer and closer. Minho and the other boys were ready, but Donghae wasn’t. He was too nervous. It was his first time having so much responsibility and he wasn’t sure he could handle it. It was as if his whole future depended on it - which was a bit true - knowing that he could find a job in a dancing company if he ever won the poll.

Donghae was in the abandoned room, perfecting last minute details when suddenly Eunhyuk came in the room.

“So there you were! You promised to help me study today.”

“True… it’s just that I wanted to add some things in the choreography.”

Eunhyuk came closer and suddenly took the brunet by the hips.

“You’re worried about the performance.” it was more an affirmation than a question. “Don’t be, your sequences are great and you’re more than ready for it, so tell me what are you really worried about?”

Donghae put his arms around Eunhyuk’s neck and sighed deeply.

“What if it’s not good enough? What if we lose?”

“So what if you lose? You did your best! Your talent will still be recognized.”

“Yeah but it’s such a big deal for Hangeng-hyung…”

Before he could finish his sentence Eunhyuk pecked his lips, cutting him.

“Seriously Hae, Hangeng believes in you and has faith in your abilities. I do too. Only that, should give you the confidence you need.”

Donghae giggled and pecked his lover’s lips back.

“You’re right…”

“I always am.”

“Brat!”

They started bickering, Eunhyuk tickling Donghae by showering his neck with kisses, while Donghae giggled, trying to get away from the thin boy’s grip.
Later that day the two boys were studying for hours now, and for some reason Eunhyuk seemed agitated. He wouldn’t stop looking at his watch as if he was waiting for something to happen. When it turned 4pm, Eunhyuk suddenly got a text. In a jump he got up and turned to the brunet.

“I want you to go somewhere with me.”

“But we still have some chapters to work on…”

Without waiting for Donghae to finish his sentence, Eunhyuk had already grabbed him and was pulling him towards the college’s parking lot and getting in the car.

“What’s gotten into you, suddenly?!”

The other didn’t answer and Donghae understood that he wouldn’t get anything from him. After a few minutes he pulled the car in a small street downtown. He got out of the car and pulled out a hand to Donghae who took it.

“Ready?”

“Ready for what?”

With a smirk on his lips, Eunhyuk guided Donghae inside a building. The structure of the building itself wasn’t old, but it wasn’t all that new either. It was painted beige marble with big wooden windows. Inside there were stairs going up to the 5 floors that composed the building and an elevator for the more lazy ones. Eunhyuk went up 3 floors before stopping in front one door where it was written 304. The thin dancer took out a key from his pocket and started unlocking it, that’s when Donghae started to slightly panic.

“What are you doing? Whose apartment is that?!”

“Calm down and come in, will ya?”

Eunhyuk went in the apartment and closed the door behind Donghae. The brunet barely dared to walk inside, but seeing how empty it was, he was reassured that no one lived there. Eunhyuk pulled him a bit more until they were in the middle of a wide room, which seemed to be the living room.

“So? What do you think?”

Donghae looked around him. The living room was a wide space with 2 big French windows which illuminated the room very well. Newt to the entrance, in the corner of the living room was an American kitchen with a bar opened to the room. Then there was a door on the right. As if he followed Donghae’s trail of thought Eunhyuk went to the door and opened it showing it to the brunet.

“That’s the bedroom, its large enough to put a king size bed and a wardrobe. And we have two bathrooms, one in the entrance and one in the room.”

Donghae nodded. All in all, this apartment was really nice, and clean with his white walls. But still, the brunet didn’t understood what they were doing here.

“Hyukkie… Whose apartment is it?”

Eunhyuk came closer to him and took him by the hips, still smirking.

“It’s ours if you say yes.”

Donghae’s breath got caught in his throat as he was processing his lover’s words. That’s when Eunhyuk took Donghae’s hand in his and with a serious face stared straight into the brunet’s eyes.

“I know we can’t get married, but I still want you in my life for a long, long time. So do you, Lee Donghae, agree to be my roommate for as long as our hearts beat together?”

He then dropped a little key in his hands.

Donghae could only stare at the key, dumbfounded. Was Eunhyuk proposing to him right now? This was so unexpected, and at the same time Donghae was so overwhelmed with joy that he couldn’t say a word. Trying hard to swallow his tears, Donghae nodded a repeatedly, so Eunhyuk would be sure of his answer. The thin dancer had a wide smile and Donghae jumped on his neck to hug his lover and kissed him all over. He hugged Eunhyuk with all his strength and the blond h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter