Teuk’s Dream - House of Cards

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Leeteuk's Dream - (Teuk's PoV)

It’s been more than a week now that Leeteuk was living with Heechul and Hangeng at their warehouse. He knew that soon he had to get up, go out in the world and do something about the situation but for now he didn’t find the will to. He was scared to face the reality… The boy was sitting in his room, organizing some things for his radio show, when Heechul came in looking rather annoyed.

“Yah! You slug! Until when are you going to be here?”

“Hello to you too.” Leeteuk said, without raising his eyes from his papers.

“Don’t hello me! You’ve been in that depressive state ever since Hyukjae dropped you here. I’ve let you have your space, but you aren’t getting better, so now tell me what’s going on.”

Leeteuk sketched a smile. It’s true that his friend let him mourn in peace until his curiosity couldn’t take it anymore. Actually, Leeteuk was impressed Heechul lasted that long. Seeing that the blond boy kept silent, Heechul put a hand on his hips, frowning.

“Listen, I would keep you here forever if I could. But Hangeng is getting crazy with you around.”

“Is he? On the contrary I thought he was tolerating me more.”

“It’s not about that…”

“Then what?”

Suddenly Heechul’s cheek started turning red.

“Well you know… Our rooms are kind of close…”

“So?”

“So the walls are thin…”

“So?”

As he spoke, his cheeks turned redder and redder. Was Heechul blushing? Leeteuk kept staring at him, not getting the point when the other boy finally snapped.

“It’s been more than a week that I didn’t get some!!!”

A silent followed. Both boys stared at each other, surprised. When suddenly, out of the blue, Leeteuk smirked.

“Oh so you are the one , not Geng.”

Heechul seemed like he was going to die of embarrassment. He was never one to be shy about those things, but for an obscure reason, he hated talking about his ual or love life with Leeteuk. It just seemed weird. And because of their past together, Leeteuk could totally understand his reticence. Regaining his composure, Heechul came next to him and sat on the ground.

“Jun Soo-ah… what is going on? What happened?”

The boy kept silent, and stared at his feet. It’s not that he didn’t want to tell him, it’s just that he dreaded his reaction… Heechul sighed.

“I thought that our relationship was back to what it was, but I guess not.”

“Chul… it’s not like that. I really appreciate how patient you’ve been with me but I guess it’s just something I have to deal on my own…”

Heechul got up and went for the door.

“Then I guess our relationship actually went back to what it was. To the time where you had this silly idea of always doing things on your own.” he said with a bitter voice

The boy was going to go out of the room but before he did, he turned around, suddenly agitated.

“You’re exactly like your dongsaeng seriously! Eunhyuk is the same he always acts on his own thinking it’s the right solution!”

“Well, he is my brother after all.”

“I’m your brother too!” the dark haired boy exclaimed. “I’ve known Hyuk since he had diapers and I’ve known you since we were 5! So tell me, what could be so severe that you can’t share it with me?”

Again the young man didn’t say a word. This time Heechul just sighed and turned his back to Leeteuk.

“I’m not the same as before you know? I’ll take anything you tell me… I won’t judge…”

Nothing. Finally Heechul turned around and burst.

“You PABO!”

Then without leaving time for Leeteuk to say anything he went out of the room. The blond boy smiled, proudly. He knew that Heechul changed, and it was for that exact reason that he couldn’t say anything. Because he didn’t want to hurt Heechul again… But at the same time Heechul was still Heechul and his patience had limits. Leeteuk got up with a sudden new resolve when he noticed Hangeng leaning on his door step.

“For how long have you been there?” he asked the boy.

“For a while…”

“You were eavesdropping?”

“You two were so loud that I couldn’t do otherwise.”

Point taken… Hangeng crossed his arms on his chest.

“So what have you decided?”

“I’ve called Donghae… I’m going to meet her, and then I’ll go back home.”

Hangeng smiled softly, as if he approved of Leeteuk’s decision.

“That’s a good thing…” the young man got up from the wall and was going to walk away when he turned to Leeteuk. “By the way… Chul’s right.”

“About what?”

“I need to get some, so please get lost as soon as possible!”

Leeteuk gasped, almost chocking over Hangeng’s crudeness. But it was like the boy to be that serious while saying those kinds of things too. Leeteuk ended up half laughing; his friends would never totally change. But then the Chinese man lost his smile and became grave.

“Be careful not to be too disappointed, ok?”

“About what?”

“Well… The Minha you’ll have in front of you won’t be the one you knew. Even then, do you have the confidence you can love her again? Or do you even want to?”

Leeteuk took a moment to think about it then said with confidence.

“My feelings never changed. I have confidence that I can love her again and that it will bring her back.”

Hangeng smirked, and then walked away just throwing his thumb up.

“Good luck, you annoying winning jerk.”

Leeteuk just smiled at the insult and left to go to his house with a new resolve and motivation.

***

A few minutes later the blond boy was in front of his house.

Because it would be weird to see her at the dorms, Leeteuk agreed with Donghae and Eunhyuk that it would be better for them to meet at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s house. Their parents didn’t know about Minha’s co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter