Minha's Dream - First Memories part2

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minha's Dream - (Min's PoV)

After all the ruckus at Eunhyuk’s house they went back to school in silence, each one of them reflecting on their own problems and lost in their own thoughts. Donghae apologizes over and over again for what happened while Eunhyuk would stay silent, not really sure about what he should say. But Minha didn’t care about that. As soon as she got back to her room Rinha was waiting for her.

“So? How did it go?” she asked, without even leaving Minha time to take her coat off.

“It was dramatic.”

“What?!”

The dark haired girl sat on her bed sighing.

“That guy, Leeteuk-shii, told me things that I… that I didn’t appreciated…”

“What did he tell you?”

Minha hesitated. It’s not that she didn’t want to tell Rinha about it, it was just that for some reason she felt ashamed about it.

“I don’t really wanna talk about it… by the way do you know him, being Eunhyuk’s childhood friend and all?”

Rinha didn’t insist.

“Yeah, I know him since I was born.”

“How is he?”

“Huh?”

“His personality…”

The girl took a moment to think about it.

“Well I’m not that close to him but he’s always been very kind and gentle with me, more like a big brother than my own oppa. But I also know that he committed a lot of mistakes with Hyukjae and people around him. Whatever they were, he is trying hard to be a better person now.”

“I see…”

Minha meditated on the other girl’s word. So that guy wasn’t perfect huh? Anyway, who was?! But she sensed it right, she knew something about him was off, and that smile of his looked so hypocrite… Maybe he was trying hard, but sometimes mistakes from your past can’t be atoned. Well, she shouldn’t judge since she wasn’t able to remember what “mistakes” she has done these past 4 years… What reminded her…

“I met your brother too.”

“My brother?! Heechul?”

“Yup! Very nice guy.”

“Are you sure we are talking about the same Kim Heechul?” Rinha winced.

“Well I’m getting used to the Kim’s, if I can handle one I’m sure a second one won’t be any problem.” she teased.

Rinha smirked. The two girls understood each other too well.

“Talking about that I need a favor…” Minha asked.

***

After almost pleading for it, Minha finally got the address of Heechul’s warehouse. She knew that on the weekends, her twin, Donghae, came here to teach dance. Because the boys would never talk about it, Minha got curious, and after meeting Heechul even more, and decided to come here on her own. It was Saturday and after taking at least 5 different buses, she finally got there. The warehouse was indeed huge. In a recluse part of the city, the place was actually a 3 floors old building red brick. A little further she could hear the sound of water and she noticed a small bridge that was probably crossing the river. The place was calm and peaceful. After Rinha told her it was a mafia’s place, she thought she would find those typical thug places, filthy and gloomy, but it was quite the opposite. But well she didn’t get inside yet.

Minha hesitated a moment in front of the huge iron doors, she didn’t know if she should knock or just go in. She chose the second option, since it seemed stupid to knock. The girl pushed the door gently and passed only her head.

“Someone’s there?”

No answer. She decided to take the silence as an invitation and entered.

In front of her a long hallway preceded, not really knowing where she should go she decided to follow it, she eventually would cross path with someone. Minha walked a bit until she heard music coming from one of the rooms, she hurried and went in direction from where the music came. The girl arrived in front of two big doors. She looked throw the small windows of it and saw a bunch of boys all lined up in front of a large mirror and facing them was her brother with a tall blond man next to him. She found the rehearsal room! Smiling to herself, she didn’t enter the room just yet, deciding she would stay here and observe her brother a little bit.

It wasn’t her first time seeing him dance, since she would as often as she could, see the dance club’s rehearsal back at school, but here Donghae had something different. His face was focused and he diligently showed the moves to the other boys over and over again until they managed it. Then he would put the music on and almost in perfect synchrony everyone would move and do the choreography. Never before had Minha seen Donghae so serious about something, he had a totally different aura, it was like he was maestro leading his orchestra, and he was good at it. Minha smile widened. She was proud of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter