Hyuk's Dream - Normal life

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunhyuk's Dream - (Hyuk's PoV)

Another week passed quietly and it was Saturday morning. But it was a special day and they wouldn’t go to either of the boys’ parents’ houses today. No, today Eunhyuk had whole different plans.

A gentle light was piercing through the curtains, and he could feel the warmth of spring shining out the window. Eunhyuk opened his eyes lazily, to see the most adorable scene ever. Donghae was still sleeping soundlessly, his soft breathing caressing the dancer’s face. Eunhyuk really liked being the first to wake up, so he could take his sweet time to watch the brunet sleeping. He loved seeing the other boy sleeping peacefully, without nightmares or horrors hunting him. He still remembered when the boy would be afraid of closing his eyes, afraid that again he was going to fall into the deep waters of endless and painful nightmares. So now Eunhyuk was always thankful to see this peaceful expression on his lover’s face.  Again and again, Eunhyuk would always be surprised at Donghae’s power over him. Everything that he got from the brunet eased his body and soul. As gently as possible, Eunhyuk the other’s face. As for a reaction, Donghae just ran a leg over him and cuddled closer. Eunhyuk couldn’t help but have a silly smile on his face, an expression that he would never let Donghae see, but seriously, the other’s cuteness was the end of him every time. But now it was time to wake up.

Eunhyuk caressed the other’s face again, calling out his name, but the brunet didn’t budge. Eunhyuk knew that his boyfriend was never easy to wake up so he tried again one last time and this time he wouldn’t be as gentle. With no regard for the brunet’s comfort anymore, he just pinched the other’s nose, preventing him from breathing. But again he failed to wake the other boy up. Donghae moaned, shoving his hand, turned to the other side and just kept on sleeping. Defeated, Eunhyuk decided that the boy would eventually wake up at his pace, so he got up and went to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

A few minutes later Eunhyuk was brushing his teeth when he heard some noises coming from the bedroom. Smiling to himself, he waited until he heard these well-known footsteps sounds on the floor, telling him that the brunet got out of bed. Soon enough he felt two warm arms around his waist and a sleepy head on his shoulder, but he didn't turn around and just watched their reflection in the mirror in front of him.

“Morning, sleepy head.” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae hummed sleepily as an answer. Really, his boyfriend’s cuteness had no limits. Finally he turned around to face the sleepy boy. His eyes were still half close and his hair was spiking in every direction, he looked like a small puppy in need of attention. The brunet then smiled at the dancer and stood on his tiptoes to kiss his boyfriend. He was just a few centimeters from the other’s mouth when suddenly Eunhyuk put a finger on the brunet’s lips, stopping him mid-air.

“Nope! You have morning breath. Go brush your teeth first.”

“Hyukkie, so mean!!!” the brunet pouted.

But he complied when his boyfriend handed him the toothbrush. Eunhyuk smirked. Actually Donghae never had morning breaths but he wanted to a little bit. It was so easy for him to get his boyfriend to do anything in the morning, since he was so docile. As soon as the brunet finished doing it, he didn’t give the other boy time to say anything and just plastered his lips against his. They shared a soft kiss and then Eunhyuk looked at him with a satisfied smile.

“Such sweet lips…” he said with a seducing voice.

Donghae smiled, dazed by their morning lovey dovey moment. Then Eunhyuk leaned to kiss him again, but a few centimeters from his lips he stopped and whispered.

“Now go get dressed.”

And just like that he got out of the bathroom, leaving Donghae frustrated and confused. But then when he thought the thin boy was gone, he came back just poking his head.

“Oh and… you should probably take a shower, if you know what I mean...”

“YAH!!!!!”

***

“Are you ready?” Eunhyuk asked.

He was waiting for Donghae to finish getting ready and now they were heading for the car.

“Come on, Hae!” Eunhyuk pressed him.

“What’s the rush? And you didn’t even tell me what we were doing today.”

Eunhyuk suddenly stopped in front of the car and faced him seriously.

“You don’t remember what day this is, do you?”

Donghae’s face froze and he went pale. Eunhyuk could literally see the wheels of his brain working to remember what day they were.

“You really don’t know?” Eunhyuk said.

“Is it our anniversary?” Donghae asked shyly, almost in a whisper.

Eunhyuk stared at him horrified and he could see Donghae’s face loose its color progressively. Then suddenly, the dancer cracked up laughing.

“You should see your face, right now! Sometimes you really can be an airhead.”

The brunet looked at him completely confused, and Eunhyuk explained to him.

“I was joking. Our anniversary was a few months ago, remember? Today is not a special day, I just wanted to spend some time with you. Just the two of us.”

Seeing the relieved face of his lover, Eunhyuk laughed even more. He liked having a bit of fun with Donghae, especially when this one would be so gullible. After all, love without a little bit of teasing was no fun. Not liking his humor, Donghae punched him on the arm.

“Ouch!” complained Eunhyuk.

“That’s for messing with me all morning!”

Eunhyuk took his lover’s face between his hands and drew him closer to peck his lips.

“I can’t help myself when you are so adorable being mad.” he smirked.

He kissed him one more time, seeing that his lover wasn’t angry at him and then they got in the car.

“So, where are we going?” Donghae asked.

They’d been driving for some time now.

“You’ll see.”

There was no need for Eunhyuk to act so mysterious but he wanted it to be a surprise. Since they started their last college year, he could feel that Donghae was troubled by the thoughts of his future. Of course every one of them was concerned about that, but Donghae had the particularity of being the only one who never thought about that before. Before for him he was going to follow his sister’s st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter