Hyuk's Dream - The Only Choice

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunhyuk's Dream - (Hyuk's PoV)

Later that night, after going back to their room, Eunhyuk fell on the first bed in front of him, exhausted, while Donghae stayed next to the door.

“It was crazy!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. “I seriously didn’t think they would do something like that.”

Donghae nodded in silence. Since they found themselves alone the brunet hadn’t uttered a word, which Eunhyuk could understand, it wasn’t easy to go back to being comfortable around each other. Eunhyuk raised his hand in front of his eyes and admired the silver ring around his finger.

“Sungmin’s craziness had its perks.” he said, smiling at the ring. “I thought I’d never see this again.”

Still no word from Donghae, he didn’t even move from the door. The dancer turned around and crawled to the pillow side.

“Man I’m tired!!!”

As he said that, he felt something under the pillow. Frowning, he took it out and noticed that it was one of his t-shirts. He didn’t remember putting it there… that’s when he realized that he was lying on Donghae’s bed and not his own. Eunhyuk turned to Donghae.

“Is that my shirt?”

“What?!” the other asked surprised.

Eunhyuk sat on the bed and waved the t-shirt at him. Instantly the brunet’s face turned red as a tomato.

“Are you sleeping with my shirt?” Eunhyuk asked, amused.

“What are you talking about? I wouldn’t do such an embarrassing thing! Give it back.”

Donghae tried to take it away from him, but Eunhyuk just dodged him easily He couldn’t believe that Donghae had actually snatched one of his shirts and was sleeping with it under his pillow. The dancer thought it was simply adorable and showed that indeed, against all the brunet’s recent speeches and behavior, he was missing Eunhyuk as much as the dancer was missing him. He thought it was so sweet that he continued teasing him with a smirk.

“So you were missing me that much…? If you want I can give you some other things of mine.”

“No thanks, I’ll pass.” Donghae answered, blushing even more.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Now give it back!”

He tried for the second time to grab the shirt from Eunhyuk’s hands, but this time he tripped and ended falling on the bed. Correction: Donghae ended up landing on Eunhyuk, who was on the bed. Faces inches apart, they stared at each other intensely. It was weird and awkward for a moment but then they realized how close they were to each other and feeling their warmth, their hot blood started to go up their heads. All Eunhyuk’s body was screaming that he wanted him, that he wanted to taste him again. It’s been so long since they’ve been in the arms of the other, but their attraction to each other stayed unchanged and as strong as before. He wanted to enjoy this proximity again. And he would see in Donghae’s eyes that he was feeling and thinking the exact same thing. His face got closer and closer to his and the brunet’s lips was almost brushing against his when Eunhyuk’s phone started ringing, somehow breaking the bewitching atmosphere around them. Donghae quickly got up, coughing, embarrassed while Eunhyuk excused himself and pulled out, disappointed, to pick up the call. It was Junsu and Sungmin – both seeming quite drunk – yelling indistinguishable things on the other end.

After finally calming them down, the thin boy was able to hang up. He sighed and wondered where Donghae was since he had been too focused on the crazies on the phone. That’s when he noticed the boy on Eunhyuk’s bed, asleep. The thin boy approached carefully and sat next to him. The brunet seemed exhausted and immediately fell asleep, which Eunhyuk could understand, being with all their friends, like earlier, was tiring, even if they really loved their friends. Absentmindedly, Eunhyuk caressed Donghae’s hair softly. He was so cute sleeping. It’s been a long time since he had the opportunity to watch the boy sleep so peacefully, and he missed it. Eunhyuk leaned and kissed the brunet’s forehead.

Eunhyuk knew things couldn’t go back to being comfortable and easy just yet, but he didn’t know what to do to make things better and to help Donghae feel more confident about them and himself. Because he could blame the brunet for a lot of things, but in the end, if he felt insecure it was because Eunhyuk wasn’t able to reassure him in their relationship. Maybe he took everything too much for granted. He needed to show Donghae what he really felt, what was deep inside his heart. And this time he would not give up, as he was tempte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter