Welcome back evebody!

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 year later

“Run!” Donghae screamed to Eunhyuk.

Both boys were running with all their might. That was bad… If they didn’t make it they would be in big trouble.

“Aish! How could you forget to turn the alarm on?” Eunhyuk scolded. “I can’t believe we are going to be late on our first day of class!”

It’s been a year. Not so long ago, Donghae was an uninteresting, indifferent boy who lived aimlessly, trying to survive the feeling that he wasn’t wanted in this world. That’s when he was forced to live with Eunhyuk, his sister’s ex-boyfriend, and that’s when everything changed. A whole lot changed during their time together, he fell in love, discovered new people, fought his way through a lot of hardships and almost died fighting for life itself. And now it’s been a year after he woke up from his coma. Hae and Eunhyuk were living a dreamy romance; he had trustworthy friends and had his family back. After all that happened they lived a normal and quiet life, as it was supposed to be from the beginning… Now it was their last year in school and something told him that it wasn’t going to be as quiet and peaceful…

Finally they arrived at their class, out of breath, just in time for the first bell to ring. They sat down at their usual seats.

“We made it.” said Donghae, proud.

Eunhyuk hit him behind the head.

“You’re not going to make me run every morning!”

“Then you just set the alarm yourself! Why do I have to think about everything?” he complained.

“You two are fighting again?!”

The tall and handsome boy came in the classroom and sat in front of the couple.

“Siwon!” Donghae exclaimed. “You’re back from your trip? How was your vacation in the States?”

“It was great thanks.”

“I don’t understand why you came back here when you can study in the US!” commented Eunhyuk.

“Because, I have something precious to me here.” Siwon said, winking at Donghae.

Which made the brunet blush slightly and smile.

Eunhyuk throw a dark glare at the top model-looking guy then turned to his boyfriend.

“You! Don’t smile like an idiot at his comment!”

“I’m not!”

“Fighting again, huh?”

This time it was a blonde boy hand in hand with a tall boy that came in the classroom then went to sit behind the couple.

“You guys should learn from us. We never fight.” Sungmin declares, as Kyuhyun nods.

“That’s because Kyu is like a puppy following everything you say…” whispered Eunhyuk under his breath. “Anyway, no one wants to be an old couple like you two!”

“We are not an old couple!”

“Bunny, don’t mind him, he is just jealous!”

Eunhyuk glared at him while Kyuhyun was smiling at his hyung.

“I missed you guys.” Donghae said bluntly.

Then suddenly Kyuhyun jumped on his elder and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you too my cute and adorable hyung.”

Donghae stood frozen in shock by his dongsaeng’s behavior. He wasn’t a skinship type of person, but well, he was dating Sungmin, so he might have changed. When everyone was expecting a jealous reaction from the maknae’s boyfriend, they were surprised when it was the opposite. Sungmin jumped to hug Donghae too.

“I missed you too!!!! A whole vacation without seeing each other is too long!” said Sungmin.

Siwon started laughing and Eunhyuk stayed silent.

“Good thing that we at least have one class in common.” Kyu said.

“What classes did you guys choose?” Sungmin asked, letting go of Hae.

Their school was a special school. They took young people from high school until the end of college. The campus was so big that it was easy to get lost. When you entered college, during the 2 first years it was a common branch, everyone had the same classes, and only the clubs would define your major later. The boarding school proposed 4 different majors: Art which includes: Music, dance, singing, painting and drama classes. Engineer which includes: Math, computer, marketing and technology classes. Commerce which includes: Finances, math, business and language classes and Literature which includes: Old languages, old culture studies, history and communication classes.

But even following the main classes of your chosen major, you could still choose classes from other majors. That’s how Siwon having chosen Commerce, to one day take over his dad’s company and Kyuhyun having chosen Engineer, because computers was his thing, were in the same class as Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae who were in Art. So the only classes they had in common were music, history and some minor subjects. But even if they only shared a few classes together, they were happy the old gang was reunited. It was their last year, and they were determined to make the best out of it.

The teacher came in and just before he could close the door a blond girl came barging in out of breath and completely messed up.

“I’m HEREEEEEE!”

“Miss Kim please be on time next time, delays won’t be accepted.”

“It’s Madam Kim now teacher!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Rinha just stuck her tongue to the boy and went to sit next to Siwon.

“Don’t make me sound like a boring married wife.” she scolded Eunhyuk.

“But you are!”

Rinha then hit the dancer behind the head. While he was muttering insults under his breath, Donghae turned to her.

“Trouble getting up?”

“I was finishing moving all my stuff to my room and lost track of the time.”

“Are you staying at the dorms?”

“Yup!”

“But is that ok not to live with your husband?” Siwon asked.

“Well, it’s not that easy, but he is working all day and I decided I wanted to experience school life to the fullest, since it’s our last year.”

“Quiet you guys in the back!” yelled the teacher.

The six young people looked at each other and smiled. Yes, that year was going to be the best of their lives.

***

They were all in the garden, under a tree, enjoying the warmth of the sun on their skin.

“The first day is over and I’m already exhausted.” Sungmin commented.

“That’s because you’re a lazy bunny!”

“Actually I have to admit that I wasn’t ready to go back to school either, I could’ve stayed on vacation forever.” Donghae commented.

“Did you two spend it together?” Min asked Hae, pointing at Eunhyuk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter