Chapter 2

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T W O

Once the last customer of the day walked out from the café, Jessica quickly went to change signboard from ‘open’ to ‘closed’. “FINALLY!” She groaned tiredly as she went to take a seat at the nearest table to her. “Tae! Let’s go home!”

“Not until we clean–”

Jessica groaned again. “What is there to clean?! Our café is spotless!” She slumped her head on the table, burying her face in her arms. “I wanna go home! And sleep!”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “C’mon, lazy poop. Do you want me to cut off your salary?” Just by the mention of salary made Jessica got up on her feet again. The sulking one went to take the mop in defeat and it got Taeyeon to smirk victoriously. “Make sure every table is spotless, Seohyun!”

“No table is ever not spotless if I do the cleaning, unnie.” Seohyun stated but Taeyeon didn’t mind her pride. She was used to it anyway.

They spent an hour to clean the café and the Sun was already occurring sunset when they were done. Jessica was the first one to head out from the café as she waited for Taeyeon in her car. Seohyun walked out from the restaurant with her unnie in their casual outfit. Coincidentally, her ride arrived once Taeyeon locked her café. It was Seohyun’s boyfriend and wow, the girl was really happy to see him. Taeyeon could tell it by the wide smile Seohyun had on her face.

Yonghwa got off from his bike while removing the helmet to show his face. He flipped his hair before bowing to the amused Taeyeon. “Good evening, noona.”

“Evening to you too.” Taeyeon gave a slight nod before looking at the sheepish Seohyun. “Don’t give him a hard time, maknae.”

“Of course, unnie!” Seohyun lightly slapped Taeyeon’s arm as she went to link arms with Yonghwa.

Taeyeon took a quick glance at their linking arms. “Off you go.”

“See you tomorrow, unnie!”

“Goodbye, noona.”

Taeyeon nodded to them as she parted ways with the two. She went inside the car and got a chance to view the newly couple again. The way Yonghwa helped Seohyun to wear a helmet and helped the girl to sit on the bike made Taeyeon smiled somehow. But her smile dimmed a little when Jessica gave her a punch on her arm.

Jessica couldn’t help but to flick her friend’s forehead when Taeyeon didn’t get why she was being punched. “Why are you staring at them?”

“N–Nothing.” Taeyeon started the car engine and quickly drive out from the parking lots. Noticing that Jessica was still staring at her from the corner of her eyes, she used her free hand to push Jessica’s face away. “What are you staring at?!”

“Did they remind you of your days with your ex?”

Taeyeon cleared . “Don’t be stupid. I hated her.”

“But you miss her.” Jessica grinned. She took it as a win when Taeyeon was silent. “I’m going to set you up on a blind date if you’re really that desperate for love.” She looked away to the beautiful sunset.

“I’m not desperate.” Taeyeon stated. “And don’t you dare setting me up with someone who is 10 years older than me!”

“Mm, can’t promise you that.”

“Y–YAH!”

~*~*~

Jessica slammed the door of the car as she eyed at the person that she didn’t want to meet at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter