Finale

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 F I N A L E

Two weeks later,

It was quite a rushed morning in Hyoyeon’s house due of the two partners overslept after a rough love making from the other night. Taeyeon quickly picked up her clothes and put on them while she gathered her belongings that was scattered on the bedroom floor. Her café will be open in half an hour to go and Jessica had probably gone there already. So she has to wake the sleepyhead dancer to send her.

“Yah!” Taeyeon picked up the pillow she used and hit the sleeping one with it. “Wake up!”

“It’s too early to have an , Tae–”

Taeyeon went to sit on the dancer. “That’s not it!”

“Y–Yah!” Hyoyeon began to whine when she felt as if her backbones were being crushed. “Get off of me!”

“Only if you would wake up!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake!”

Taeyeon let out a small smirk and stood up from her lover’s body. She started to pull Hyoyeon’s arm while whining afterwards. “Get up! You have to send me to work!”

Hyoyeon groaned as she lazily sat up on the bed and was being straddled by the waitress when she was about to say something. “I–”

“Wake up, wake up, wake up–” Taeyeon kept echoing the words as she showered the dancer with kisses on their face.

“Alright!” Hyoyeon laughed in between the kisses and gave a peck for the flushed waitress. “What time is it?” Since Taeyeon was too busy admiring her lovingly, she decided to check the time by herself. “Oh wow, you’re going to be late.”

“I’m never late to work, you know.” Taeyeon explained with a pout.

Hyoyeon hugged the waitress by the waist. “Well, you can’t always be somewhere in time.” She said as she stared at Taeyeon’s lips.

“But my job is important to me, baby.” Taeyeon sighed.

“I’m important too, Kim Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon whined and made Taeyeon to laugh at her childish act. “At least, let’s clean up first. They wouldn’t want their best barista to come to work with the smell of her own juice–”

“Oh my God!” Taeyeon imitated Jessica’s exclamation as she threw a disgusted look to the grinning dancer and started to hit them in embarrassment. “F–Fine! Let’s take a shower first.”

“Hehe.”

~*~*~

As they arrived at the café, they could see an impatient Jessica was waiting outside the building. Taeyeon knew the girl would be furious with her since she was an hour late due of Hyoyeon spoiling her a nice breakfast before they left. She sighed at the sight of her friend throwing a glare at her once Hyoyeon pulled their Hilux in front of the café.

“I’m dead.” Taeyeon gave a pout to the frowning Jessica. “I’m so dead.”

Lock!

“Not yet.” Hyoyeon locked the doors of her Hilux immediately before Jessica could open the door. They left the displeased waitress to bang on the car door as Hyoyeon pulled Taeyeon into a short kiss. “Alright, now you are.” She unlocked her car and Jessica quickly pulled Taeyeon out from it.

“Yah!” Jessica violently shook her friend. “No one really comes to the café an hour after it opens but you were supposed to be here about an hour ago, stupid!”

“S–Sica!” Taeyeon stopped her friend and threw an innocent look to the waitress. “It wasn’t my fault.”

Jessica blinked in puzzled for a moment before she snapped. “Right!” She reopened the car door and went inside, hitting the clueless dancer repeatedly. “You!”

“Y–Yah!” Hyoyeon used her arms as a shield when Jessica started to hit her in anger. “What gives?!”

“Because of you, Taetae is late to work!”

Taeyeon’s grin was visible when Hyoyeon looked at her girlfriend. ‘Oh, really now?’ Hyoyeon took a deep breath and instantly grabbed Jessica’s both wrists; shocking the two waitress when she leaned closer to Jessica. She was slowly making her way to make her lips meet with Jessica’s but Taeyeon quickly pulled her friend away from Hyoyeon.

“Kim Hyoyeon!” Taeyeon yelled in jealousy. “How dare–”

“It wasn’t my fault.” Hyoyeon playfully shrugged before a smirk.

Jessica ignored her blushing cheeks as she gave a smack to her friend. “G–Get rid of her and come inside!” She said before scampering her way back inside the café.

“What the hell was that for?!” Taeyeon glared at the chuckling dancer.

“Come on, Taeyeonie.” Hyoyeon ceased her laughter. “I was just being a good girlfriend of yours by not getting Sica to murder you for being late.”

Taeyeon huffed as she went to give the dancer another kiss. “You just wait tonight.”

“Oooh. Another night of me rocking you to sleep.” Hyoyeon smirked as she winked at the blushing dork.

“Aish.” Taeyeon closed the car door and waved at the dancer. “S–See you later.”

“I love you baby.” Hyoyeon sent a flying kiss to the waitress and drove off from the sidewalk.

A smile escaped from her lips when she had the thought of the events that will happen tonight. Tonight is going to be as rough as last night – Taeyeon’s face was red by the time she thought all of it that has happened last night. That was one of the best nights ever; she sighed dreamily. She was about to walk inside the café when a pair of duo caught her attention from afar.

“Unnie!” One of them – Yoona greeted the waitress. She jogged excitedly towards Taeyeon while dragging Yuri with her. “Good morning!”

“Morning.” Taeyeon flashed smiles to the couple. “Your usual perhaps, girls?”

 Yuri chuckled. “We’re not even inside yet but yeah.”

“Let’s head inside then.” Taeyeon chortled too and escorted the couple inside the café. She immediately spotted Sooyoung and Jessica making out at the corner of the café. “Yah! Want me to throw a damp cloth at the two of you again?!”

The couple broke off their kiss and Jessica threw a glare to her friend. “I’m trying to get rid of that idiot from my mind!”

“I’ll kill her for you later.” Taeyeon said and threw a damp cloth that was used for wiping tables at the couple that she got from Seohyun anyway. The others laughed when she did it again. It was like a routine for Taeyeon now since Sooyoung and Jessica are a touchy couple.

“Now get back to work!”

“Yah!”

~*~*~

“Unnies!” Seohyun caught up with Taeyeon and Jessica who were making their way towards Jessica’s car. “Will it be okay for me to follow unnies?”

“Mm? What happened to Yonghwa?” Jessica asked.

Seohyun scratched the back of her neck as she pouted. “I forgot that he couldn’t join us for dinner because he’s working overtime.”

“Ah, really?” Jessica passed her car keys to Taeyeon. “Alright. Let’s head home now.”

It was a silent journey home for the three of them since Taeyeon was focused on the road, Jessica was sleeping and Seohyun was probably text messaging with her boyfriend. When they reached at a traffic light, Taeyeon took the opportunity to check the new message on her phone since it just vibrated. It was Hyoyeon asking her whereabouts and saying that they love her. Taeyeon happily replied to the dancer and went back waiting for the traffic light to change colour.

“Unnie,” Seohyun suddenly spoke after putting down her phone. “Look over there.”

“Hmm?” Taeyeon tilted her head to where Seohyun pointed and was speechless when Seohyun just spotted a person that she never wanted to meet ever again.

“That’s the jerk, isn’t it?” Seohyun asked as she shook her head in disappointment at the person she was looking at.

Since the traffic light was taking a long time to change colour, Taeyeon hit her friend a few times to wake them up and quickly pointed at the person she and Seohyun were looking at. “Hara.”

Upon hearing the unwanted person’s name being mentioned, Jessica was wide awake. She saw Hara was in front of the bakery shop that she and Sooyoung always visited. But the girl was not alone though as they were busy making out with a person. “Ha. As expected from a player.”

“And unnie thought she was really sincere when she wanted to ask for apology, hmm?” Seohyun scoffed and looked away. “She is such a heartbreaker!”

Taeyeon pouted. “But–”

“Are you on Hyoyeon’s side or hers?” Jessica asked the deadly question with a deadly tone and a deadly look for her friend. “Do you want me to tell–”

“I’m on Hyoyeonie’s side, duh!” Taeyeon accidentally hit her friend’s chest and quickly removed her arm as she stepped on the gas when it was green light. “And don’t tell Hyoyeonie! We’re happily in love now.”

Jessica rubbed her chest as Seohyun giggled. “And I didn’t even had the intention to break it so chill. Geez.”

~*~*~

The girls decided to have a barbeque dinner together at Hyoyeon’s backyard as everyone wanted to have a hangout with one another. Hyoyeon was busy setting up the right size of the fire in the grill when Taeyeon fell as they accidentally t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter