Chapter 13

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H I R T E E N

“You’re all dismissed. See you guys next week.” Hyoyeon ended her choreographing class early today but no one was complaining. They all needed their rest and deal with other things.

Including Hyoyeon herself.

“Better pick up her calls or answer those messages soon.” Sooyoung noticed that the smiling Hyoyeon was checking her phone for the nth time. “She might lose herself soon.”

Hyoyeon chortled as she looked at her friend. “I wouldn’t mind if she’s losing herself because she’s in love with me.”

“How would you know she’s in love with you?” Sooyoung asked with a confused smile.

“She’s really obvious, Soo. Probably just like your girlfriend when she first saw you.” Hyoyeon nudged playfully to the tall girl. “Anyway, don’t have work today?”

“Day off.” Sooyoung started to rub her tummy in circles. “Wanna have lunchtime with me and Yoong at the café?”

Yoona dashed towards the two. “Yeah, unnie! Come with us.”

“Nah, I’d pass.” Hyoyeon packed up her belongings. “I’ve already had plans with my cousin.”

“Bummer. You might miss the desperate waitress again like this early morning.” Sooyoung said and continued when Hyoyeon gave her an interested look. “She’s been dying to receive something from you, silly. Sica said that your cousin told Taeyeon that she broke your heart pretty badly.”

Hyoyeon gave a light pat to herself on the chest. “She did.”

Sooyoung smiled. “Are you sure you don’t want to come?” She wrapped an arm around the joyful Yoona. “We’ll pay for your meal, seonsaengnim.”

“Come with us, seonsaengnim~” Yoona did the aegyo that both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon hated so much whenever she did it during dance class.

Hyoyeon attempted to punch the younger one but she pinched Yoona’s cheek roughly instead. “We should eat together some other time, okay?”

“Alright, fine.” Sooyoung laughed whereas Yoona was rubbing her cheek that was pinched by her choreographer. “See you tomorrow, Hyo!”

“Goodbye seonsaengnim~!”

“Goddamn it, Yoona!”

~*~*~

“Woof! Woof!”

Tiffany looked behind her and saw the dog was running towards her from the living room. When the dog reached at her feet, it started to run around while barking. The girl immediately get the message. She squatted down as she let her hand being by the dog afterwards.

“Hungry already?”

“Woof!”

“Okay,” Tiffany flashed an eye-smile to the dog. “Let’s go out and find ourselves some food!”

“Woof! Woof!”

The device that was on the kitchen’s countertop was vibrating while playing one of Taylor Swift’s songs. Tiffany stood up again and answered the call after reading the caller’s ID. “Done with your class already?”

“I ended it early. Where are you?”

“Home.” Tiffany smiled down at the dog that was running around her legs in excitement. “Are you coming to pick me up?”

“Sunny’s going to pick you up. I’m already at our usual restaurant.”

Tiffany placed her empty mug inside the sink. “Alright. I’ll see you in a bit, cuz!” She ended the call and went running upstairs with Ginger following her from behind. She closed the door of her room after Ginger came inside with her and dialled someone’s number before putting it on a loudspeaker.

“Hellooo?”

“Hi, baby! Are you still working?”

“No. It’s lunchtime! You ready yet?”

Tiffany changed into a new set of clothes. “Why? Are you almost here?”

Honk! Honk!

“Am I a fast driver or what?”

“Hyo should have called me way earlier! I’m still changing!” Tiffany peeked outside the window and spotted Sunny’s car parked at the front yard. She even noticed that Sunny went out from the car while still on the phone with her.

“Ooooh. Can I see you change?”

“!” Tiffany yelled on the phone and quickly went to put on her jeans. She could hear Sunny laughing on the line but she ignored it. She put on her perfume and dashed out from the room with Ginger. She ended the call when she met Sunny downstairs.

Sunny put her phone inside her back pocket and opened her arms wide. “You look like a piece of poop but a beautiful one.”

“You look ty as usual, love.” Tiffany joked too as they shared a quick kiss with one another.

“Mm.” Sunny picked up Ginger and opened the front passenger’s car door for her girlfriend. “After you.”

Tiffany smiled and took the dog from Sunny’s arms before going inside the car. “Fasten up your seatbelts, Ginger!”

“Woof!”

“Baby, it’s a dog. Their seatbelt is a human.” Sunny started her car engine again.

“Oh right. I forgot that you’re a dog.” Tiffany said to the dog as she rolled down the car’s window and let Ginger had the time of its life while she does her make-up.

After Sunny has done texting Hyoyeon, she gave the busy Tiffany a kiss on the cheek. “To energize self! Jajaja! Let’s go!”

“Why are you so energetic?” Tiffany asked with a smile.

“I have no idea!” Sunny blasted the radio’s volume and groove to the music that was playing. “Oh shoot! This is my jam!”

“Yah! Turn it down! We might get arrested!”

“TURN DOWN FOR WHAT? AWWW YEAAAAA!”

Taetae posted:

7 hours later….still being ignored by my neighbour who I like to kiss….

[two minutes ago]

 

Hyolo commented:

Lol

Taetae commented:

@Hyolo SAFSFAFJS HYOYEONIE

QueenSica commented:

I knew you liked kissing that hot stuff who lives next to us ;)

Hyolo commented:

@QueenSica me? ;)

QueenSica commented:

@Hyolo ;)

Taetae commented:

@Hyolo SAJKHSKJAHS PLS REPLY ME AGAIN

Taetae co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter