Chapter 15

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F I F T E E N

“Hyoyeonie.”

Hyoyeon only hummed in respond as she was too focused on the program that was playing on the television. She felt that Taeyeon was pinching her hand that are clasping with hers and it made her to whine. “Taeyeonie! That hurts!” She retreated her hand away from holding Taeyeon’s hand and rub it.

“Turn off the TV.” Taeyeon instructed.

“Why should I?”

Taeyeon noticed that Hyoyeon was not obeying her order so she turn off the television by herself and had a confused Hyoyeon looking at her afterwards. “We’re not done.”

“What do you–Whoa.” Hyoyeon’s eyes roamed around Taeyeon’s body as soon as she tilted her head to look at the waitress. “God, you look so hot.”

“Y–Yah!” Taeyeon began to hit Hyoyeon’s arm using a cushion rapidly in embarrassment.

Hyoyeon chuckled and managed to stop the girl in a short while. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She placed the cushion back to its place and noticed that Taeyeon had scooted closer to her. At first, she was puzzled but she smoothly wrapped an arm around the waitress afterwards.

“So what do you want to talk about?”

Taeyeon leaned against Hyoyeon. “The thing we talk about earlier.”

“Which one?” Hyoyeon tried to recall. “The one where I constantly tell you how y the way you chew your food or the one that deals with my eyes on your hot cleava–”

“None!” Taeyeon covered the dancer’s mouth. She once again was blushing madly when Hyoyeon stared at her. Weakened by the gaze, she let Hyoyeon grab her hand from covering the dancer’s mouth and quickly lowered her head when Hyoyeon brought their faces closer. “Y–You–”

“I was just messing with you.” Hyoyeon grinned. She moved away from Taeyeon to calm the waitress. It made her to laugh when Taeyeon’s face was really flushed. “You’re so cute, you know?”

Taeyeon cleared , avoiding the dancer’s eyes. “C–Cut it out.”

Hyoyeon raised her hands mid-air while chuckling. “Alright.”

“You said that you had a talk with Jessica.” Taeyeon started off slowly after falling into a short silence. “And about how I compared you with my past love.”

“Oh, that.” Hyoyeon’s expression dimmed. “Hmm, yeah. We did.”

“And–” Taeyeon poked the dancer on the arm. “You said that you wanted more than just my body.”

Hyoyeon smiled to herself before looking at the curious waitress. “Oh, I said that? Why?”

“I don’t know!” Taeyeon huffed. She was done with the dancer teasing her. “You tell me!”

“Ah, seriously.” Hyoyeon laughed and pulled Taeyeon closer to her one more time. This time, Taeyeon was not feeling shy although her cheeks were still red but she looked hopeful. She was curious on what Hyoyeon wanted to say to her. “I was play–”

“I know.” Taeyeon nodded eagerly. “Now tell me.”

Hyoyeon’s smile grew wider as she cupped one of Taeyeon’s cheeks. “I want more. More than just your body.” She searched for Taeyeon’s hand afterwards in which the latter quickly let their hands clasped with one another.

“More?”

“Yeah.”

Taeyeon entwined their fingers as she looked at Hyoyeon with a pout. “What do you mean?”

“Oh~” Hyoyeon started to sing out of the blues. “When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, what do you mean?”

“Aish!”

She laughed as Taeyeon got up from the couch, heading towards the window to look outside. Hyoyeon followed the sulking waitress and went to give a hug from behind. She tried to appease Taeyeon but nothing works, the girl was refusing to speak to her.

“Taeyeonie.”

….

“Taeyeonie, come on. I was just being a tease.”

Taeyeon kept mum for a whole minute and suddenly pinched Hyoyeon’s hugging arms that were on her waist. “Sometimes, you’re just too much.”

Hyoyeon realized how upset the girl was. “Okay, I’m sorry. Really I am.”

“Mm.” Taeyeon heaved a sigh as she leaned her back against Hyoyeon’s flat. “What do you mean by wanting more?”

The dancer brought their bodies closer, even if they were no more gap in between them. “Do you really think I only want your body?”

“…Yes?”

“Taeyeonie. I am not that kind of person.” Hyoyeon’s tone sounded serious. “I may have tease you a lot and flirt with you but that doesn’t mean I’m only aiming for your body.”

“Hyoyeonie…”

Hyoyeon held Taeyeon tighter than before. “I like you a lot, Taeyeonie.”

There are those words again.

I like you a lot, Taeyeonie.

Taeyeon smiled because of it. “A lot?”

“Trust me.” Hyoyeon could not help but to smile when she saw how Taeyeon instantly lit. “I like you too much.”

I like you too much.

It made Taeyeon’s heart race, Hyoyeon noticed it. “Taeyeonie, I want your heart.”

“Hmm?” Taeyeon slightly widened her eyes, a small smile formed on her lips. “My heart?”

“Yeah.” Hyoyeon pecked on Taeyeon’s exposed shoulder. “Can I have it?”

Taeyeon halfway tilted her body to face the dancer. She grasped Hyoyeon’s chin with her fingers and made the girl to look at her. Her eyes gleamed down to the pair of lips which was inches away from hers. She smiled when noticing how Hyoyeon was coming closer to her, too eager to close the gap between them.

“You can have it.” Taeyeon almost made their lips attached, knowing that Hyoyeon wanted her to kiss first. Yet, she was taking too much time that Hyoyeon wanted to close the gap but failed to do so when Taeyeon quickly pushed the dancer away. “When you stop being such a tease.”

Hyoyeon was speechless. Her eyes trailed down behind Taeyeon’s bottom as she watched the waitress walked away from her and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter