Chapter 4

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F O U R

“Yuri unnie!” Seohyun happily greeted the person who arrived at the café. “I knew you would come at this hour.”

Yuri smiled in return as she took a seat on her usual place. “My usual, please.” She ordered before looking around the café. She spotted Taeyeon was having a conversation with a customer and even noticed Jessica was taking orders not far from Taeyeon. When she made an eye-contact with Jessica, she flashed a smile whereas Jessica waved at her.

“She’s not here yet.” Seohyun served Yuri’s coffee as she leaned her folding arms on the counter, looking around the café too.

“She hasn’t come?” Yuri asked and Seohyun denied her question. “That’s weird, she always come at this hour with her friends.” She sighed deeply and took a sip on her coffee.

Seohyun noticed a customer was calling out for her from afar. “Don’t worry, I know she will come.” She patted on Yuri’s shoulder and went to the customer’s table. She returned back to Yuri with Jessica trailing behind. “Maybe she’s busy, unnie?”

“How should I know?” Yuri dropped her shoulders in disappointment. “But I want to know…”

“Is this about the girl again?” Jessica grinned at the flustered one. “Well, I have good news for you. Her name is Im Yoona,” She spotted two familiar faces entering the café and waved at them. “She’s a friend of Sooyoung.”

Yuri followed her gaze and spotted the girl she had been waiting for. She quickly looked back at her two friends when seeing they were coming over to the counter. “! You should have told me earlier!”

“I just knew about it too!” Jessica laughed and threw her arms across the counter to hug Sooyoung. “Baby! I miss you!” She broke it soon after sharing a quick kiss with Sooyoung. She eyed at Yuri teasingly and then to the quiet one beside Sooyoung. “Yoona, you’re here too.”

Yoona smiled. “It’s nice to see you again, Jessica unnie.”

“Meet my dongsaeng who will soon be your dongsaeng too!” Jessica pulled Seohyun into a side hug. The two youngsters bowed at each other as a greeting and Jessica quickly grabbed Yuri by the arm when seeing the girl was about to get up. “AND this girl as your new friend!”

Yuri threw a glare to the grinning Jessica and changed her expression when Yoona looked at her. “O–Oh Hey…I’m Kwon Yuri…”

“Hello,” Yoona seemed to be blushing. She offered for a handshake afterwards. “I–I’m Im Yoona.”

Yuri stared at the hand that was waiting for her to accept it. She blinked in disbelieved and slowly lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter