Chapter 3

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H R E E

Dinner was quite a chaos for Taeyeon. She couldn’t even enjoy her food when she had to deal with the couple’s argument. This time’s topic, it was ridiculous as the usual. They were having an argument about food again with Jessica starting it. Taeyeon had just discovered about Sooyoung’s big appetite not too long ago. She can fully understand about Jessica’s situation when it comes for Sooyoung to choose between food and her girlfriend. But really, do they have to have this talk during dinner? Taeyeon groaned silently when Jessica was threatening to throw the fork to Sooyoung.

“Guys!” Taeyeon caught Jessica’s wrist before the girl could throw the fork. “Please, just stop!”

Jessica was struggling to release her hand from Taeyeon’s grip. “Tae! Let go! I have to stab her this time!” She glared at her lover. Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her face to shield herself for the impact. The shikshin sneaked a peek at her girlfriend and quickly covered her face again when she met with Jessica’s eyes.

“Sica, you’re being childish.” Taeyeon came closer to her friend to give a little pat on the head. Jessica was weakened by it. Of course, affection weakens the icy princess of the house. “You have to think wisely about this situation and ask yourself. ‘Does Sooyoung love me more than food?’”

“She doesn’t.” Jessica angrily put down the fork on the table. Her deadly glaring eyes were still darting at the shikshin. “She only loves food and never loves me.”

Hearing her girlfriend’s answer made Sooyoung to drop her arms from covering her face. She looked disappointed, just as disappoint as Jessica was. “That’s not true at all! I love you so much! Much more than food, baby!”

Jessica laughed in mockery. “Don’t make me flatter!”  She scoffed.

“C’mon, don’t be like that.” Taeyeon smiled at both of the frowning ones. “Look at you two! Having another ridiculous fight and questioning each others’ love again! Sica, if you think that Sooyoung doesn’t love you– then, you shouldn’t have accepted her in the first place right? You accepted this lousy shikshin to be her girlfriend because you love her and she loves you.” Jessica flashed a little smile to Taeyeon when the dork was saying the truth. “Sooyoung, I understand that you really like to eat and food can distract you easily. But you have to remember that you have a girlfriend. A girlfriend who is in need of your attention, your warmth and your love. You didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter