Chapter 8

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E I G H T

Jessica passed her car keys to Taeyeon but the girl returned it back in immediate and casually walked to the front passenger seat of Jessica’s car. Seems like Taeyeon was still upset from last night. “Alright then.” And since Taeyeon was too upset to even care about Ginger at that point, Jessica had to send Ginger to Hyoyeon instead. But the problem is, where is Ginger?

“Oh my goodness! How can I forgot to bring that coal?!” She cursed as she went back inside the house to get Ginger.

Taeyeon somehow felt sorry for her friend to tolerate with her behavior whenever she’s upset like this. Well, Hyoyeon is the one to blame…or the girl. Whatever. She closed her eyes when she released a heavy sigh afterwards, not noticing the girl that was outside the car. Once the girl knocked on the car’s window, Taeyeon swore her heart was about to come out from her body in shock to see the person. It was that girl from yesterday. The girl who ruined her sweet moment with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon rolled down the window when the girl was begging for her to do so.

“What?”

“Hi! The name’s Tiffany. Can you come out for a second? Please?” Tiffany pouted as she indicated Taeyeon to come out from the car.

Taeyeon heaved another sigh as she went out from the car. “Speak.”

“You’re Taeyeon, right? I’m really really really really really really sorry about last night! You got it all wrong! I’m Hyoyeon’s cousin! I swear I am!” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hands firmly as she stomped her feet whiningly.

“Hyoyeon’s cousin?” Taeyeon’s expression brightened. But then again, she remembered the part that she felt really jealous of. “But you kiss–”

“OH! I’m sorry about that too! It’s my habit to kiss my relatives like that! I’m sorry!” Tiffany saw Sunny was walking towards Taeyeon’s house. She quickly indicated Sunny to join them. “And since you have already met Sunny, I’m her girlfriend!”

Taeyeon blinked as she looked at Sunny who was giving her a smile. “But you–”

“Flirt with you?” Tiffany continued and looked at Sunny with a dark expression. “This always flirt with people she’s interested with even if she’s dating me! She’s very lucky that she’s cute.”

Sunny chuckled. “Anyway, Hyoyeon is dying to know if you would forgive her since this cutie pie,” She poked Tiffany’s cheek. “Came here to apologize. She said she wanted to make it up for you?”

Taeyeon frowned. “I shouldn’t have acted so cold. This is all a misunderstanding and yes,” She nodded to Sunny. “She wanted to make it up for me but I kind of declined her last night. Ah man, I’m so stupid.”

“Well,” Tiffany noticed someone from behind. “Will you still take the offer if my cousin still wants to make it up for you?” She smiled at Taeyeon afterwards.

“Yes, of course.” Taeyeon nodded. She almost jumped when someone embraced her from behind. “Omona!”

Hyoyeon planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek afterwards. “Hi.”

“Y–Yah.” Taeyeon started to have that feeling again where her heart was thumping a little faster than usual as her face was getting red. “Hyo, I–”

“Would be delighted to have a lunch with me later? Today is a good day.” Hyoyeon finished Taeyeon’s sentence. She made the couple in front of them to teasingly booing at her.

Jessica came out from the house with Ginger in her arms. She was clueless at first when she saw Sunny and another girl but when she saw the other two, she felt happy. “Oh hey! Glad to see you two made up!” Sunny went towards Jessica and introduced Tiffany before the three of them started to have a little ‘get to know each other’ conversation for a moment.

“No, no and no. I still need to hear your explanation.” Taeyeon nudged Hyoyeon and made them both part from each other. “You should have told me last night about you being cousins with Tiffany!”

“Clearly you see how excited she was to see me.” Hyoyeon pouted. “She just got back from the States so yeah.”

Taeyeon slapped Hyoyeon’s hand that was tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter