Chapter 7

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E V E N

Taeyeon laughed wholeheartedly when Hyoyeon told her stories and some jokes. Everything about Hyoyeon made Taeyeon to smile or most of the times, laughing out loud. Hyoyeon was really an interesting person to hang out with. She hit the dancer a few times on the arm before she picked up her phone that was ringing at the coffee table. She picked up the call when Hyoyeon insisted her to.

“Hello?” Taeyeon leaned back against Hyoyeon’s embrace like earlier as she took a sip on her wine. “Oh! Sica!”

“When are you coming home? I forgot my spare key...”

Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon in puzzled when the dork huffed a pout. “Pabo. Fine, I’ll be right there.” Taeyeon ended the call as she finished her wine. “I have to go home. Sica is about to faint at the front yard.” She said, looking gloomy at the dancer.

“Sure.” Hyoyeon chuckled as she pinched Taeyeon’s cheek lightly.

“Walk me to the door.” Taeyeon held Hyoyeon’s hand as she pulled the dancer out from the couch. She led Hyoyeon to the door afterwards, hands clasped tightly together. Once they reached at the door, Taeyeon turned around and flashed a smile to her friend. “Well, I had fun.”

“Me too.” Hyoyeon nodded. “No kiss?”

Taeyeon stuck out her tongue. “You wish.”

“I want one.” Hyoyeon pouted.

“Huh, you’re so demanding.” Taeyeon was leaning to give a kiss on the cheek but Hyoyeon reacted quickly that she tilted her head, making their lips attached in a quick motion. Taeyeon was too surprised that she parted their lips in immediate. “Hey!”

Hyoyeon winked. “Thanks.”

“Ah, seriously!” Taeyeon was too embarrassed that she started to hit Hyoyeon again. “I can’t believe you–”

And there goes Hyoyeon again. Giving the lousy café owner who was denying her feelings another kiss. This time, Taeyeon responded it. As she felt contented that Taeyeon responded, Hyoyeon parted the kiss with a grin. “See? You like me.”

“D–Damn you.” Taeyeon punched Hyoyeon’s arm as Hyoyeon laughed, opening the door for the blushing one.

“Hyoyeon aaahhhh!”

Both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were startled by the voice. There was a girl standing at Hyoyeon’s front yard but she quickly ran towards Hyoyeon when the door was opened. The girl bumped onto Taeyeon but she did not care less as she quickly pulled Hyoyeon into a hug. When Taeyeon shot a look at Hyoyeon, the dancer only blinked–completely speechless to react.

“I miss you so so so so so much!”

“Y–Yah–When did you–”

The girl pulled out the hug, flashing an eye smile to Hyoyeon afterwards. “I’ve just arrived!” She showered Hyoyeon with kisses on the lips. “Goddamn, it’s been so long!”

“Mm! Stop it!”

Taeyeon finally spoke after seeing such a heartbreaking scene in front of her. She did not even know why it was heartbreaking though. “I–I have to go…Goodnight, Hyoyeonie.” She said without looking at them.

“W–Wait! Taeyeonie!” Hyoyeon wanted to chase after Taeyeon who quickly jogged to her house but it was too late. She shot a look at the girl and flicked the girl’s forehead afterwards. “You pabo!”

“Oww! W–What did I do?!”

~*~*~

Jessica had just arrived home after her date with Sooyoung. She could barely made it to the porch but once she was there, she realized that she had no spare key with her. “Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” She cursed as she kicked the front door of her shared house with Taeyeon. The sleepy girl let out a yawn as she sat on the porch, fishing out her phone and called for Taeyeon.

“When are you coming home? I forgot my spare key…” She pouted as she leaned her head against the pillar, about to fall asleep.

“Pabo. Fine, I’ll be right there.”

Once she ended the call, someone came along walking towards her. She could not recognize the face of the person but she recognize the dog that the person was holding. “Oh, Ginger.”

“Hi.” The person greeted with a smile. “Is Taeyeon home?”

Jessica observed the face. “She’ll be here in a minute.” The person nodded in understood while giving Ginger to her. “Have we met before?”

“I’m not sure.” The girl looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter