Chapter 5

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F I V E

The girls were cleaning the café when Sooyoung arrived there. Upon the arrival of her partner, Jessica quickly let go of the mop as she went running towards the shikshin. Seohyun shook her head at her unnie’s behavior and decided to take over Jessica’s duty. Once Taeyeon was done counting today’s sale, she threw the damp cloth that was used for wiping tables at the couple.

“Hey!” Jessica wiped her arm that was hit on Sooyoung’s shirt. “How dare you!”

Taeyeon huffed. “Go back to your duty!” Without arguing with her boss, Jessica took over her duty back from Seohyun. While Jessica was busy mopping, Sooyoung came to the counter and sat on of the stools. “Taking Sica out tonight?”

“We’re going to watch a horror movie.” Sooyoung grinned. “It’s going to be a great night.”

“I bet you’ll be the one who will do the screaming.” Taeyeon snorted.

Sooyoung shot a glare. “I–I’m not scared!”

“Yeah, right.”

“AH!” Sooyoung almost jumped from her seat when Seohyun joined to sit with her. “You scared the hell out of me!”

Seohyun looked at Sooyoung weirdly as Taeyeon laughed. “Better change your plans or someone is going to sleep with monsters tonight.” Sooyoung was silent for a moment until she quickly went over to Jessica, trying to change their plans.

“Unnie,” Seohyun called. “Who’s that girl from earlier?”

Taeyeon blinked. “What girl?”

“You know…” Seohyun gave Taeyeon a devious smile.

“Just a new friend I met.” Taeyeon blushed and pretended to count the money again. “She’s Hyoyeon’s friend.”

Seohyun seemed to mishear what Taeyeon said. “Oh? Hyoyeon unnie’s girlfriend?”

Taeyeon never thought of that. Hyoyeon and Sunny? Hyoyeon and Sunny. They seemed match with each other. Could they be? “I don’t know.”

Beep!

 

Hyoyeonie messaged:

Waiting for you :)

 

Taeyeon arched her brows in confusion. She leaned her arms on the countertop as she read the message over and over again. “Unnie, I’ll clean out the trash now.” Seohyun said and left the girl alone at the counter.

 

Supposedly mine ;) messaged:

Why?

 

Hyoyeonie messaged:

Let’s have dinner together at my place.

 

Supposedly mine ;) messaged:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter