Chapter 17

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 S E V E N T E E N

“Hi baby.”

Taeyeon felt as if her rage was rising every minute passed. She never thought she would see this person again. Yes, she missed her but she never had the intention to meet this person ever again. After what had happened between them, Taeyeon thought that was over. No more meet-ups and not going to continue to be friends. At least that was what Jessica told her to do. This person never loved her anyway. Upon reminiscing their days together, Taeyeon clenched her fist as her other hand gripped on the cup of coffee tightly. What the hell is she doing here?

“Don’t baby me, Hara.” The way she pronounced the person’s name. It was full of hatred, betrayal and heartbroken. “What do you want?”

Hara looked nervous all of the sudden yet she still managed to flash a smile to the waitress. “I just want to–”

“Excuse me!”

Taeyeon left the person straightaway as she hurriedly served the customer’s coffee and took orders from the newly arrived customers. When she got back to the counter, she stood behind Hara. She made sure she was in a safe distance as she would not want the girl to touch her. Never again.

“Please leave.”

Hara looked behind her and slowly turned her stool to face Taeyeon. “Hey, I just want to have a talk. Is that wrong, baby?” She sounded disappointed.

“Don’t,” Taeyeon tried to swallow her anger but it just kept on rising. “Don’t call me baby.”

“Taeyeon ah.” Hara sighed. “I miss you.”

“You miss me?” Taeyeon’s fists were both curled up tightly. She glared at the girl whom she knew was trying to take her away. “Screw you.”

Hara shook her head as she tried to make the waitress to realise something. She was about to say something and was trying to reach for Taeyeon’s hand when all of the sudden someone came hugging Taeyeon from behind. There was a pair of arms securing the waitress by the waist and a gentle kiss on the cheek was given for her. She was surprised by the sudden embrace but there was instantly a smile on Taeyeon’s face when she knew who it was.

“Sorry that I’m late, baby. What’s going on here?”

Taeyeon saw how Hara’s smile faded when Hyoyeon showed up from behind. It made her to smile wider and returned back a kiss for Hyoyeon on the lips. “This jerk is bothering me.”

“Bothering you?” Hyoyeon had no smile on her face. She only flashed once for Taeyeon before her eyes landed at Hara. She knew what this girl had done to her Taeyeon and she would do anything to protect Taeyeon from the person. “What do you want?”

“Whoa. Chill. I didn’t do anything to her.” Hara gulped.

Hyoyeon looked as if she would eat up Hara anytime soon but she softened when Taeyeon held her arms. She knew that the waitress realized that she was angry due to her gripping Taeyeon tightly. Hyoyeon heaved a smile before pointing behind her. “Leave or I’ll do it for you.”

Hara gazed at Hyoyeon for a moment before she stood up in defeat. She stopped on her tracks beside the two and turned to look at them. She was about to lean closer to Taeyeon but Hyoyeon was faster. The dancer almost pushed Hara but Taeyeon quickly held Hyoyeon’s hand before it happened.

“Just leave, please.” Taeyeon begged, staring at Hara with full of hatred.

“You thought wrong.” It was the last thing Hara said before she left the café without making further commotion.

Taeyeon watched as Hara left with heavy steps until her attention switched to Hyoyeon who was cupping her cheeks.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes.” The waitress nodded and sighed a pout. She felt weak all of the sudden. Probably because she had lost all of her energy to work since she haven’t had her lunch yet. “Now that you’re here.” She continued to reply.

Hyoyeon slightly smiled. “Good. Let’s have that lunch now.”

~*~*~

You thought wrong.

She thought wrong? What was that all about? Taeyeon was wondering about this ever since Hara left. The Hara she knew was very sly but the Hara she just met earlier was a different Hara. Even if she would still had her anger rose when she saw the girl. What did Hara meant? Taeyeon exhaled deeply as she shook her head for the nth time. She was snapped from her thoughts when she heard a loud bang on the table she was currently sitting at. Hyoyeon had put down the fork in a rough way and it surprised Taeyeon.

“Hyoyeonie?” Taeyeon called out, observing the dancer who was frowning. “What’s wrong?”

“You’ve been sighing for more than the times we have shared a kiss.” Hyoyeon stated without looking at the waitress.

Taeyeon cleared and scooted closer to Hyoyeon. Of course she noticed this as well. And she fully blamed that jerk for causing her to sigh countless times. Why was she even allowing herself to think about the person? “I–I was just thinking.”

“Of what?”

Taeyeon kept mum until Hyoyeon turned to look at her. “Just thinking.” She said unsurely as she looked at Hyoyeon with those innocent eyes.

This time, it was Hyoyeon’s turn to sigh. She gave up on wondering. “Don’t do that face.” She replied and went back to eating.

“Hyoyeonie,” Taeyeon suddenly had a smile on her face. She hugged Hyoyeon’s arm and leaned her face closer to the clueless dancer. “Kishue~?”

Hyoyeon arched a brow in puzzled as she just stared at the waitress. “What?”

“You don’t want to give me a kiss?” In just a quick second, Taeyeon was already frowning. “You said you like me and now I’m offering you a kiss but you don’t want–”

Hyoyeon let their lips met for a brief second. “I didn’t said I wouldn’t want to give you one.”

“Then what’s holding your back?” Taeyeon grinned. “Care to give me another one?”

“Excuse me?” The dancer blinked twice before a smirk appeared on her face. “Now, now, what is wrong with you? Hungry for my kisses for real?”

Taeyeon winked. “You guessed right.” She giggled when Hyoyeon gave her another questioning look. “God, you’re really cute.”

“God, what happened to you?”

“Stop dragging the Almighty into your conversation.” The pair looked at the other waitress who had just arrived. Jessica took a seat across them an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter