Chapter 12

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T W E L V E

The following morning, Yuri found herself sandwiched in between her bed and a girl on top of her. Her vision was still blurry when she woke up. The room was bright as the sunlight rays beamed through the window. She had totally forgotten to close the curtains the night before. It was then she realized Seohyun was sleeping on her stomach.

“E–Eh?! Seohyun ah! Wake up!”

Seohyun was immediately stirred from her sleep when she was being called out. She lifted up her head and looked at Yuri in confusion. “Unnie?” And looked down afterwards. “Unnie!”

Yuri was then being pushed away from the girl. “Hey!”

“DID WE DO IT?!”

“Do what?!”

Seohyun was flushed. “U–Unnie and me…?”

“What?” Yuri burst out laughing and pulled the shy maknae into a hug. “We weren’t drunk last night, you know.”

“Thank goodness.” Seohyun pinned her forehead on Yuri’s shoulder. “Then it must have been my sleeping habit again.”

Yuri nodded. “Yes, it could be that. Besides,” She gripped on Seohyun’s shoulders and looked at the girl with a grin. “We’re not as you can see. Right?”

“Yah!”

~*~*~

Taeyeon had been checking her phone countless times as she was waiting for a certain someone to reply to her text message. Earlier today before work, Tiffany was the one who came to get Ginger and would not talk about Hyoyeon as Taeyeon had ‘broken her cousin’s heart badly’. It made Taeyeon to curious. She even asked Sunny, yet, the flirty one was as upset as Tiffany was. What is going on?

“Argh!”

Sooyoung looked over behind her while munching her last food. She noticed how stressful Taeyeon looked and decided to ask her girlfriend about it. “What’s up with the dork?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter