Chapter 16

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S I X T E E N

Jessica tilted her head to look at the customers that are taking their steps inside the café. She flashed a smile for everyone and instantly lit up when seeing the newly arrived duo who came inside the café hand-in-hand. When the couple saw her, they were as happy as her too.

“Hiii! Good morning!” Tiffany waved until she got to hold Jessica’s hand when the waitress went towards them. “This place looks amazing!”

“Wait until you taste the food here.” Jessica winked and dragged Tiffany to the empty stools at the countertop.

Sunny took her seat next and flashed a smile at the person who exchanged kisses with Jessica. “Hi there.”

“Hello.” Sooyoung greeted with a smile before looking at Jessica who was also beaming a smile to Sunny. “Your friend?”

“This is Hyoyeon’s friend.” Jessica said and patted Tiffany’s shoulder when the girl looked over to them. “And this is Hyoyeon’s cousin. They’re a couple.”

Sooyoung nodded in understood. “Oh! It’s nice to meet you, guys. I’m Sooyoung.”

“Lee Sunny.” Sunny nodded as a greeting. “It’s nice to meet you too.”

“And I’m Tiffany Hwang!” Tiffany stretched her hand to shake hands with Sooyoung.

Jessica kissed Sooyoung’s cheek. “She’s mine.” She told Tiffany before taking out her notepad. “Orders?”

The couple ordered their meals and was then left with Sooyoung as Jessica went to resume her work. “So how long have you two been together?” Sooyoung asked, making the couple to look at each other for a moment.

“We’ve been dating for almost two years now.” Sunny stated, receiving a kiss on the cheek by Tiffany. “How about you and Jessica?”

“Since high school.”

Sunny offered a high-five to her new friend. “Nice!”

“Yeah.” Sooyoung chuckled as she accepted the high-five. She noticed someone familiar took a seat next to Tiffany and raised her arm as a greeting. “Yul!”

Yuri tilted her head to her side as she sat down. She smiled at her friend and waved. “Good morning, Soo!”

“Hi!” Tiffany greeted since they were sitting next to each other. “I’m Tiffany and this is my baby, Sunny!”

Sunny smiled. “Yo.”

“Oh, I’m Yuri.” Yuri was puzzled by the sudden greeting in which she shot a confusing look to Sooyoung.

“Hyoyeon’s friend and cousin.” Sooyoung said.

“I see.” Yuri nodded in understood and smiled at them. “Nice to meet you.”

Taeyeon walked out from the kitchen and started to make coffees straightaway when seeing the flooded pending orders. She noticed the familiar faces all sitting at the counter altogether and it brought a smile on her face when noticing the couple in between Yuri and Sooyoung.

“Hey! Welcome, guys!” She greeted to draw their attention.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany chirped happily as she waved at the barista. “I can’t wait to taste your coffee!”

Taeyeon nodded in pleased. “Ginger is with Hyoyeonie by the way.” She informed and soon noticed the grins on the couple’s face.

“Speaking of her, how were things last night?” Tiffany asked, moving her brows teasingly up and down.

Sunny leaned her folding arms on the counter. “Was she rough?”

“Y–Yah!” Taeyeon roared a laugh. “We didn’t do anything last night!”

“Aww!” Tiffany dropped her shoulders in disappointment but still had a smile on her face. “I was hoping to hear something juicy from Hyoraeng about it.”

“I swear. We didn’t do anything but cuddling.” Taeyeon blushed as she served the couple’s orders. “B–But it was fun to be with her.”

Sooyoung overheard the conversation and butted in right away. “Oh right! You were with Hyo last night! Did you two do it? How was it?”

“You!” Taeyeon attempted to punch her friend. “We did nothing.”

“Does this have to do with you banging your head countless times yesterday?”

The girls looked at Yuri.

“Oh.” Taeyeon spoke first as she remembered the incident the day before. “A little. I’m sorry that you have to witness that.”

Yuri chuckled. “It’s rare to see that type of entertainment so it’s fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter