Chapter 10

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T E N

“Hi.”

Taeyeon looked up from the file she was holding. There Yuri was, sitting at her usual stool with that smile beamed for the café owner. Taeyeon put down the file she was holding and returned back a smile for Yuri. “Hi, Yuri. Need anything?”

“Nah, how about you? Need my help with anything?”

“Uh, no?”

“Oh.” Yuri dropped her shoulders in defeat. “I thought I could help you to clean your café or something.”

“Did you just offered yourself to help me clean my café?” Taeyeon leaned her folding arms at the countertop, her face getting closer to Yuri’s. “Why the sudden? Where’s Yoona?”

Yuri scratched her head and pointed at a direction afterwards. Taeyeon noticed that Yoona and Hyoyeon were busy chatting at the end of the counter. Seeing them having a joyful atmosphere made Taeyeon to feel somewhat jealous. She broke their laughter by clearing loudly to make them look at her.

“Didn’t you said you volunteered to mop the floor?” Taeyeon’s stare at Hyoyeon was intense and Hyoyeon could feel as if Taeyeon would set her on fire anytime soon. “And Yoona, your date is getting bored that she’s starting to flirt with me.”

“I wasn’t flirting!” Yuri widened her eyes.

Yoona giggled at Yuri’s reaction. She bid her goodbye to Hyoyeon and quickly scampered to Yuri. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting, Yuri shi.”

“It’s fine.” Yuri softened when Yoona linked arms with her. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yes.” Yoona nodded and tilted to the café owner afterwards. “Thank you for the coffee, Taeyeon unnie. You make the best ones ever!”

Taeyeon nodded with a smile. “Thanks. Have fun, you two.”

“Leaving already?!” Seohyun caught up with Yuri and Yoona who were about to leave the café.

Taeyeon looked at the three girls chatting at the front door for a moment before she went back to her file afterwards. She ignored the tingly feeling that started to build up inside her when Hyoyeon hugged her securely from behind. “Go back to your duty.”

“I just want to make sure my baby is not angry with me first.”

“Baby again?” Taeyeon did not realize that she had a little smile on her face. “What are we? A couple?”

“Yes.”

Taeyeon halfway tilted her head, unaware how dangerously limited the gap between her lips with Hyoyeon’s very own. Hyoyeon took the advantage on giving the girl a stolen kiss. “H–Hyoyeonie!”

“Am I forgiven?” Hyoyeon grinned and was then pushed away from the flustered dork.

“Ugh!” Taeyeon went to take a seat at one of the booths to resume her analysation about her café. Luckily, Hyoyeon went back to her duty which made Taeyeon to heave a sigh of relief. “That pabo…”

“Seohyun!” Jessica came out from the kitchen area while carrying a small box. Seohyun quickly went to her unnie after saying goodbyes to Yuri and Yoona. “Help me put this inside my car.”

Seohyun obediently followed the older one’s instruction and it got Taeyeon wondered the contents inside the box. “Yah,” Taeyeon caught Jessica’s attention. “What’s in the box?”

“Wine.” Jessica answered and gave a thumb up to Hyoyeon afterwards. “Thank you for taking over my duty, Hyo!”

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out playfully. “Just for today, lazy bum.”

“Since when do we have win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter