Chapter 14

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F O U R T E E N

“Taeyeonie, do you like me?”

Taeyeon wanted to answer but she did not know why was not opening to answer the question. She was hesitating. She could see that Hyoyeon sighed when nothing came out from . The dancer managed to put up a smile which Taeyeon knew was a forced one. She felt her hand was being let go and Hyoyeon turning around, ready to leave.

“H–Hyoyeonie!”

The dancer stopped on her tracks. She turned around to look at Taeyeon with that noticeable upset look of hers. “What?”

“You didn’t let me answer.” Taeyeon pouted.

“You were silent.” Hyoyeon shrugged. “So I took it as a–”

“I do.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened a little. “What?”

“I do like you.” Taeyeon lowered her head, gazing down at her feet. “I like you a lot.”

I like you a lot.

A smile escaped from Hyoyeon’s lips. “You do?”

When Taeyeon looked up at her, she noticed that the waitress was crying and was fuming mad. “I like you! I like you a lot! Are you happy?!”

“Whoa.” Hyoyeon slowly went to embrace the teary one. “Calm down.” She comforted the waitress who was now crying on her shoulder. “I am happy but do you have to cry? You look ugly when you cry, you know?”

“Yah!” Taeyeon pinched the dancer’s waist. “Hyoyeonie!”

Hyoyeon let out a hearty laugh as she removed Taeyeon’s hand from pinching her. “Hey,” She petted the sniffing dork’s head afterwards. “Come by to my place later?”

“Can’t I go now? You ignored me the whole day!” Taeyeon huffed. “I missed you.” She mumbled but loud enough for Hyoyeon to hear her.

“You should eat dinner first.” Hyoyeon grinned.

“Can’t I eat dinner with you?” Taeyeon looked at the dancer with hopeful eyes. “Can’t I stay over?”

Hyoyeon arched a brow. “How about Jessica?”

“….I’ll ask Sooyoung to come over.” Taeyeon responded and looked behind Hyoyeon. “Tiffany is not here too, right?”

“How do you know if Tiffany’s not here?” Hyoyeon asked, now wondering whether Taeyeon was stalking her or something.

Taeyeon showed her phone. “She texted me.”

…..

Oh.

Well played, Miyoung.

“Well…” Hyoyeon came closer to Taeyeon in which the waitress thought she was about to give a kiss when noticing the waitress had her eyes closed. “You smell reek.”

Taeyeon’s eyes shot opened. “I am not!” She pushed the playful dancer away from her.

“Go and freshen yourself first.” Hyoyeon continued to laugh.

“Fine.” Taeyeon huffed in frustration. “I’ll be right back.” She pecked on Hyoyeon’s lips and was then embarrassed at her sudden action. “Oh, uhm…I–”

Hyoyeon returned back a peck and winked at the waitress. “I’ll be waiting.” She ruffled Taeyeon’s hair and went back to her house afterwards, leaving the flushed dork behind.

Without wasting anymore time, Taeyeon quickly headed to her house to get change but was stopped by Jessica at the living room. “Let me go, Sica! I have to–”

“Go and have dinner with Hyo. Sooyoung’s coming over to accompany me anyway.” Jessica informed.

“Oh!” Taeyeon brightened. “I was about to ask Sooyoung because I’ll be at Hyoyeonie’s house until tomorrow.” She left her friend afterwards.

Jessica scoffed in disbelieved. “What?! You already had a plan to ditch me?”

“I love you, Sica! And you know it!”

“Not today!” Jessica sulkily went to her own room.

~*~*~

Yuri parked her car at the side of the road. “Wait here!” She quickly went out from her car, jogging to the other side of it to open the door of the front passenger’s seat.

“Thanks.” Yoona giggled. She linked arms with Yuri afterwards. They slowly amble their way to the front porch of Yoona’s house. “I was wondering something.”

“What is it?” Yuri looked down on their matching steps.

“Would it be okay for you to accompany me to the amusement park sometime?” Yoona asked shyly.

Yuri stopped them from walking and earning a hopeful look from the girl beside her. “You wanna go to the amusement park?”

“Yeah.” Yoona flashed a smile. “With you.”

“Oh.” Yuri blushed. “S–Sure. We can go when you’re free or somethi–”

“Tomorrow!” Yoona cut the former’s sentence. “I’m free tomorrow.”

Yuri looked at the latter in awe. “W–Well then, let’s go–” She flashed a smile when Yoona excitedly nodded at what she was about to say. “Tomorrow.”

“Yay!”

Yuri chuckled. “You’re cute.”

“Yah.” Yoona’s face reddened. She lightly pushed Yuri in embarrassment and they let go of each other when they reached at the porch. “Thanks for the ride home.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter