Chapter 18

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 E I G H T E E N

“Sica, I’m going–YAH!”

Jessica parted the kiss she was sharing with Sooyoung and looked behind her. She flashed a grin at the blushing friend of hers and got up from straddling the pouting Sooyoung. “Going somewhere?” She asked as she walked towards her friend.

“Y–Yeah.” Taeyeon nodded and hit Jessica by the arm. “I told you guys NO making out at the living room!”

“I’m sure you were making out with Hyo the day before in the living room of her house.” Sooyoung blurted out and puckered her lips teasingly at Taeyeon who was glaring at her.

Jessica only laughed. “Where are you going?”

“Next door.” Taeyeon said with a sheepish smile.

“See? You’re about to go and have another make-out with Hyo in the living room of her house!” Sooyoung exclaimed and was hit by a cushion on the face afterwards.

Taeyeon gave a kiss on the cheek for her friend afterwards. “Don’t wet the couch if you two would be doing it!”

“Yah!” Jessica attempted to punch her friend but Taeyeon was already running out from the house. “That ki–Choi Sooyoung, what’s with the face?” She asked as soon as she turned around and was greeted by a smirking Sooyoung.

“She gave us a permission.” Sooyoung stretched her arms wide and puckered her lips again.

Jessica grinned. “Pabo. We can do it even without asking for her permission.” She raced in excitement towards the shikshin afterwards, looking forward for the night that would be another beautiful memory for both of them.

~*~*~

“Damn, those rides were awesome!” Yuri cheered happily as she looked over to the girl who was panting just like her. “Right?”

Yoona nodded as she panted a smile. “It was enjoyable to go on them with someone.”

“I agree.” Yuri stared at the person for a moment until she was caught. She quickly looked away and saw the view of the Ferris Wheel from afar. Good thing that Yoona did not ask about her sudden stare. It was almost dark as the blue skies were slowly fading into orange colour. Something came into Yuri’s head when she caught a glimpse of a couple kissing in front of them with the Ferris Wheel’s sight at the background. She instantly lit up and turned around to face Yoona again.

“Yoona?”

“Mm?”

Yuri offered her hand to Yoona who was confused. “Are you still up for another ride with me?” She pointed at the Ferris Wheel afterwards. Yuri observed Yoona’s expression when the girl was looking at what she was pointing. When Yoona looked surprised, Yuri could not help but to giggle since Yoona quickly accepted her offering hand.

“Yes!” Yoona exclaimed and lowered her voice when she realized her tone. “I mean, yes.”

“Alright then.”

Yuri entwined their fingers together and they ran along the crowded amusement park to reach at their last ride for the day. They settled down once they got into one of the pods of the big wheel, catching their breaths one more time. Why did they even decided to run? Was it because they were too excited on what was about to happen? Yoona locked her gaze with Yuri and they ended up staring at each other while panting. Yuri felt tense with the way Yoona’s eyes were gazing sharply at her own. Little did she know, Yoona was also feeling the same.

“So…” Yoona chewed her bottom lip as she looked down, breaking the gaze. “What now?”

“Uhm….”

She heard Yuri hummed thoughtfully. Yoona lifted up her head and noticed that they were already on their way to the highest point of the big wheel. “Wow, look at the sunset.” She changed their topic as soon as she saw the Sun setting right in front of their eyes. It was beautiful.

“Beautiful.” Yuri said, yet, she was looking at Yoona. She reached out to hold Yoona’s hand and the latter instantly looked at her. “Yoona.” She called out for the latter, even if she had successfully drawn their attention to her.

When nothing came out from the former’s mouth, Yoona gave a light squeeze to their holding hands. She beamed an assuring smile to Yuri. “Yes, Yuri?”

“I…” Yuri scratched the back of her head using her other hand. “I know it’s too soon for me to ask you this but…”

Yoona gave another squeeze for their hands. “Go on.”

“Yoona,” Yuri exhaled deeply. “W–Will you be my girlfriend…?”

Yoona did not move nor she utter a word. She stared at Yuri with those wide eyes of hers and knew it herself that Yuri was scared to know her result. Soon after that, that was open agape closed as it curved into a bright smile. She shook her hand that was holding with Yuri while releasing a light squeal behind her smile. It made Yuri to startle at her sudden–cute outburst.

“Y–Yoo–”

“Of course, I will!” Yoona exclaimed as she went over to Yuri’s side and hugged the former’s arm tightly as she snuggled her head on their neck. “You do know how much I like you a lot right?”

Yuri was blinking rapidly until a smile appeared on her face. “O–Oh!” She nodded her head in excitement. “I do now!”

“Yuri yah,” Yoona stopped as she rested her chin on Yuri’s shoulder. “I’m now your girlfriend.”

The former gulped. Wow. With just a quick confession using a sentence, Yoona was already hers. Yuri never thought it was this easy but her smile faded when she looked down to meet with the eyes of her newly partner, who seems to be frowning all of the sudden.

“Is your confession over already?” Yoona asked, causing Yuri to straighten her spine. Upon realizing the girl’s action, Yoona giggled and decided it was her turn to continue this moment. She put her arms around Yuri, who seemed to be lost at words as of now. Yoona gave the former a warm smile; a warm smile that warmed Yuri’s heart whenever she caught a glimpse of it. Sighing when Yuri was not responding to her, Yoona made Yuri’s arms to wrap around behind her so she could move closer to Yuri.

Thump. Thump.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter