Chapter 20

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T W E N T Y 

Taeyeon was stirred from her sleep when the sound of her phone’s alarm was getting louder every second. She moaned sleepily and turned it off before putting the device back on the nightstand. She turned her body to face the other side and caught a view of Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully beside her. Taeyeon beamed a drowsy smile when she realized how cute Hyoyeon was at the moment. She ran her hand on Hyoyeon’s face carefully as she wouldn’t want to wake them up. It didn’t took her long to notice that they were both half- underneath the covers. Upon seeing herself only to be wearing her undergarments, she remembered the event that has happened last night and damn, she swore her face was red right now.

“Let’s not get too excited.” Hyoyeon had told her last night.

Although she wanted more from the dancer, Taeyeon understood that both of them were too worn out to continue. So she ended up sleeping in the midst of Hyoyeon giving her kisses again like the previous night. But she was satisfied that they had taken one step forward since they were only in their undergarments and not to mention, on a bed.

Taeyeon sighed dreamily as she leaned her face closer to the napping one. “Hyoyeonie.”

“Mm.” She heard Hyoyeon involuntarily hummed at her before they shifted their position to turn to the other side, making their back faced Taeyeon.

“Hey.” Taeyeon closed the gap between their bodies by spooning the sleeping one. “Wake up.”

Hyoyeon’s sleep was disturbed with the former who was leaving kisses on her neck from behind. “Taeyeonie.” She forcibly turned back around to front the girl who had bothered her sleep, still with her eyes close. “Go to work.”

“Yah,” Taeyeon pecked on the dancer’s lips that looked so tempting in front of her eyes. “Are you chasing me away?”

“Let me just–” Hyoyeon didn’t finished her sentence as she had gone back to sleep. She reminded Taeyeon of Jessica, who would always leave her sentence hanging. Taeyeon hated it when Jessica did that and now, Hyoyeon’s doing it.

“Hyoyeonie~ Come on.” Taeyeon pouted.

She kept on pecking Hyoyeon’s lips until Hyoyeon was wide awake to deepen the kiss. The waitress slightly moan when Hyoyeon was responding to her kisses, like finally. She leaned herself more into Hyoyeon as she couldn’t get enough of it. The next thing she knew was Hyoyeon gently pushing her away from them and went on top of her. Taeyeon was getting sandwiched by Hyoyeon and the bed the more she pulled Hyoyeon down to her.

“I thought that we’re take things slow.” Hyoyeon said in the brief seconds of parting the kiss to gasp for air.

Taeyeon traced her fingers in the dancer’s hair and had draped an arm on the back of their neck when Hyoyeon were trailing kisses onto Taeyeon’s neckline. “Didn’t you said to me that the quicker, the better–Oh~! H–Hyoyeonie!” The waitress didn’t mean to moan when the dancer slightly bit her skin. But how can she help it?

“I’ve changed my mind.” Hyoyeon said as quickly as she had got off from Taeyeon. She pecked those soft plump lips which now belonged to her before putting on her clothes from the previous night. “You either get dressed and stay with me for breakfast or head home first to have your shower. I’ll see you in a bit, okay?”

Unable to speak at the very moment, Taeyeon nodded and watched as the dancer exited the room after giving her another kiss. Once she was out of sight, Taeyeon fall back onto the bed as she released a sound that was weird enough for someone to hear it. Everything happened so quickly and Taeyeon was kind of disappointed. She expected more to come the very next day after they went to sleep last night but Hyoyeon failed to reach for that satisfactory Taeyeon wanted.

“Hyoyeonie, come back.”

Her gentle call sounded needy. But Taeyeon knew Hyoyeon was already downstairs, making breakfast for two. There was no use anyway yet Taeyeon thought of the bright side about this; Hyoyeon is hers now and she is Hyoyeon’s. That means she should be looking forward to more of this soon. Just by the thought of it caused her to have a smile appear on her face.

“Ah,” The waitress released a happy sigh and finally got up from bed. “My Hyoyeonie.”

~*~*~

“Here.”

Taeyeon served two bowls of seaweed soups for the couple who apparently passed out at the backyard and slept there for the whole night. Both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon didn’t meant to leave them there. It’s just that they were too caught up with each other that they forgot about the drunk couple outside.

“I thought we were just having grilled beefs for dinner last night.” Tiffany groaned at the pain that was constantly shooting her head. How many bottles did she emptied last night? “Argh, it hurts!”

“At least you two didn’t end up outside there.” Hyoyeon teased.

“Why? Did you two ended up ?” Sunny asked, suspiciously gazing back and forth to the other two. Taeyeon hung her head low, probably trying to hide her reddened face while Hyoyeon was smiling from ear to ear as she eats her food. “W–Wait, really?”

“Don’t be silly.” Hyoyeon answered and gave the waitress a mischievous look. “We’re taking things slow.” Taeyeon broke off the stare almost immediately after Hyoyeon flashed that ridiculously charming smile.

Even with her eyes closed, Tiffany could still do that eye-smile of hers and showed them to the duo who were still across her and Sunny. “Oh? You two are together now? That’s great!”

“That was fast.” Sunny retaliated. “I wanted to flirt with you some more.” She directly said it to Taeyeon and ended up getting her leg being kicked.

“I’m just beside you, silly!” Tiffany said in a jealous tone.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon looked at one another with smiles as they left the two to quarrel. “Don’t worry,” Taeyeon spoke softly as it was only meant for Hyoyeon to hear. “I only accept yours.”

“Of course.” Hyoyeon wriggled her brows playfully, making Taeyeon to laugh. “Baby.”

~*~*~

Jessica and Sooyoung were having a make-out session when Seohyun walked inside the café. It was the first thing she saw once she entered the place and it made her to release a long whining sound. Unfortunately, the couple was not breaking it off when she came closer. Seohyun picked up the damp towel that was meant for wiping tables and threw it to the couple, just like how Taeyeon would always do it. It was a success somehow, but Seohyun now has to face the wrath of her unnie.

“It’s almost 10 o’clock in the morning!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter