Chapter 6

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S I X

Hyoyeon parked her Range Rover in front of her house once they reached at their neighborhood. “Wait here!” She said to Taeyeon and went out from her car. The dancer went to the other side as she opened the door for her friend. “Come out, milady.”

“Do you have to do that?” Taeyeon giggled as she accepted Hyoyeon’s offering hand. She got out from the car with the help of the dancer.

“I have to!” Hyoyeon did not let go of Taeyeon’s hand as she brought the girl inside her house. “This is a date, don’t you remember?”

Taeyeon nudged at Hyoyeon when they stopped at the kitchen. “In your dreams.”

“Already living in it.” Hyoyeon grinned and left Taeyeon to sit at the stool while she served themselves glasses of wine. “What would you like to eat?”

“Wow, some date.” Taeyeon teased. “It’s my first time being invited to a dinner date with no food.”

Hyoyeon chuckled shyly. “Only with Kim Hyoyeon.” She fished out her phone from her pocket afterwards. “Pizza, maybe?” She looked at Taeyeon who was enjoying the wine. “Or maybe not?”

“Pizza will do!” Taeyeon nodded eagerly. While Hyoyeon was busy ordering their food for the night, Taeyeon found herself staring at the dancer the whole time. She thought she would never get caught until Hyoyeon suddenly pushed her face away in a playful way.

“Hey!”

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon winked at Taeyeon as she put down the phone and went back to the girl. “Am I that captivating, baby?’”

Taeyeon blushed as she smiled. “Don’t you baby me!”

“Why can’t I? You’re mine!”

“In your dreams!” Taeyeon patted Hyoyeon’s cheek teasingly but was suddenly being pulled closer to the dancer with their lips almost touched against one another. “Y–Yah.”

Hyoyeon grinned. “I’ve told you. I’m already living in it.”

They let go of each other when Taeyeon surrendered, blushing as hell when she shot the dancer a glare. “God, you’re so–”

“Romantic? I know.” Hyoyeon chuckled when Taeyeon gave her a straight face afterwards. “More wine?”

“Yes, please.”

~*~*~

*You have accepted Yoongie’s friend request! Start chatting!*

Yoongie said: Hi, Yuri! This is Yoona. Mmm…Sooyoung’s friend.

[about a minute ago]

 

“Oh man, oh man, oh man!” Yuri sang in a high pitched voice. She covered her eyes with her palm for many times, taking a peek at her phone screen and shook her head nervously. She could not believe that this was happening to her. The person she had been admired at Taeyeon’s café, the person never fails to leave her mind and the one that she could not go through a day without thinking of that beautiful smile. She just greeted her. It was happening for real.

“Keep calm, Yul. Keep calm.” She said as she started to type a message reply.

 

KwonYul said: Hello, Yoona. Yea. I remember you from the café :)

[about a minute ago]

Yoongie is typing…

 

“Great. Right when the moment she’s online too.” Yuri was being sarcastic to herself as she comfortably leaned the sofa. She huffed a tiring sigh while using her free hand to massage the back of her neck. “Damn, that was a rough workout.”

 

Yoongie said: Mmm…How are you today? :)

KwonYul said: I’m doing great. How about you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter