Chapter 1

Madly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O N E

“Sica!” Taeyeon yelled as she came down the stairs while searching for something inside her handbag. She headed to the living room and found her friend was sleeping on the single couch. “Yah! Wake up! We have to go to work!” She sat on her friend’s laps in surprise as she put on her lipstick.

Jessica yawned heavily and read the time on her phone. She groaned when noticed how early it was. “Tae, we have another 2 hours before work.”

“Don’t you remember that we have to clean the café?”

“Shouldn’t we eat breakfast first?” Jessica groaned again.

Taeyeon shook her head in denial once she was done putting on lipstick. “We’ll eat at the café. I’m sure Seohyun has prepared something for us to eat.” She grabbed Jessica by the hand when she stood up. “Come on, lazy poop.”

“But I want to sleep more!” Jessica whined while she was being led by Taeyeon out from their house. “Drive my car as I sleep, maybe~?”

“Sure,” Taeyeon took the car keys from her friend. When Taeyeon was about to enter Jessica’s car, she heard a dog barking from next door which caused her to look over the fences. “Oh, Vivian! Good morning, Hyo!”

The neighbor, Hyoyeon smiled while using her dog’s paw to wave at Taeyeon. “Morning, Tae. Off to work?”

“Yeah,” Taeyeon nodded. “Can you look after Ginger once you get back from your dance class?”

“My usual coffee as a tip?” Hyoyeon winked.

Taeyeon returned back a grin. “Deal. See you later, Hyo!” Once they had exchange waves to each other, the two parted as they have to go to their own work places.

~*~*~

“So refreshing.” Jessica said in satisfied after finishing her meal. “You make the best coffees ever.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Whatever.” She split the bun into two as she looked at her friend. “Are you still ignoring Sooyoung?”

Jessica checked her phone and noticed she had a few missed calls but she decided to ignore it. “Yeah. She stabbed my heart too deep last night.”

“Come on, Sica. Sooyoung didn’t mean to finish your spaghetti.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“But that spaghetti was cooked by Krystal for ME!” Jessica whined. “She should ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter