A Tempted Lover

Happiness! //Baekji Oneshots//

When boys fangirling too far.

-

"MOVE!!" Baekhyun screamed as he walked out his room, leaving Chanyeol, who was forced to pack his own stuffs.

"I said move!" He yelled at Jongin, who was leisurely watching their MV on a TV channel.

Jongin jumped in surprise and frowned. He stood up and quickly went to his room, and Baekhyun could hear that tanned skin boy was muttering, "... Kyungsoo hyung, he yells at me.." And "Let him be. That son of bastard can be annoying at times. Anyway, did you prepare your stuffs already?" response from Kyungsoo.

If only the timing wasn't right, he would come and asked that doe eyes guy to have a round of fight.

But this was important, more than having dinner, more than preparing night meals, more than packing, even tomororow they would have a first flight to China, this was way much more important, compared anything in this world.

And then he heard the door slammed open.

"YAH!!!" Baekhyun glanced at Sehun, who looked very annoyed, because his spot was stolen. "Yah, Kim Jongin! I told you to take care of my seat for few minutes! You are useless!" He spat and walked to Baekhyun's direction.

Jongin was frowning deeper and Kyungsoo calmed him down by asking which one was nicer to wear for tomorrow, black T-Shirt or black shirt.

"Hyung, it's my turn now. I want to see Jiwoo noona..." Sehun pulled the tip of his shirt playfully.

"Yah, yah. This shirt isn't mine. It's sponsor's, you know, sponsor's." Baekhyun yanked his hands away.

"Hyuuuuung. Let me see Jiwoo noona. I want to see her being an iron woman. Hyuuuung, you've been seing Jung Eunji very often in real life." He begged even more.

"Yah! This episode is important, you brat. Here, use my phone, you can watch her here." Baekhyun handed him his brand new phone, he just changed it few days ago.

But being a brat as ever, he threw it away to the sofa and hissed at Baekhyun. "Suho hyuuuung~~" He called for a help.

Suho peeked from his bedroom with phone was on his ears and raised his hand, asking Sehun to wait. "I think I should go. Yes, yes, I'll see you soon. Bye." His smile didn't disappear at all after the call ended.

"Ck, that guy. So much in love." Sehun clicked his tongue. "Hyung, let's make a deal, okay? When the commercial break, change the channel. I want to watch Temptation, please, please, please." He even used aegyo, the thing that he hated to do the most.

Baekhyun was almost fall for it, but when he saw Eunji, no, Choi Chunhui, was crying, Baekhyun saddened. "Oh, Eunji... Why are you crying? You don't need that guy, you know, you have me here, Eunji. I won't make you cry, promise. That over there is a jerk. He won't make you happy at all. He will only hurt you." He uttered, his eyes focused on how pathetic Eunji was.

"Whoa, she did well." Chanyeol joined them and pointed his finger at the screen, and Baekhyun quickly hit his hand.

"Never point a finger at her flawless face. Never." Baekhyun threatened.

"Hyuuuung, you promise you change the channel when it's commercial break! Change the channel! I want to see Choi Jiwoo noona!!!" Sehun shook Baekhyun's body.

"Aaahh, you two are fighting for a drama?" Suho asked and sat on another couch, seemed very relaxed and happy.

"Shut up, hyung, you're not allowed to say anything, since you don't stand up for me." Sehun threw a cushion to the leader.

When Jongin and Kyungsoo joined the whole team, Kyungsoo sent Baekhyun a death glare when he asked Jongin for a bite of his ramen, their eyes glued on TV.

"Isn't he the antagonist from Man of the Stars?" Chanyeol pointed Shin Sungrok, who potrayed to be Jo Geunwoo, a CEO. "It's weird to see him smiling like that. I only can remember his evil smirk and his cruel ways to kill Jun Jihyun."

Baekhyun nodded. "He likes Eunji here, but Eunji is considering him as a boss and a friend, nothing more. Sad, right?"

"Yeah, just like you and her in real life." Kyungsoo scoffed.

"What did you say?" Baekhyun was ready to throw his sandals, and Jongin quickly covered his beloved hyung, mouth was full with ramen.

"Well, you see..." Kyungsoo still answered, "If you really want to know her better, do you think those bows are enough? You keep bowing down when you see her with her members, and then squealing and fangirling when she left. When we shared waiting room once, what did you do? You were busy pretending not giving any damn about her, but do you remember how bad Jongin suffered because he had to hear you say 'Eunji snores so cutely!!' repeatedly? Man up, Baek, or she will only consider you as a friend, oh no, a friend is a sarcasm, a stranger, maybe is a correct noun for you."

"Yah, Do Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun stood up, but he was pulled to sit back by Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, who seemed to be satisfied. "Thank you, hyung." He leaned his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Ugh, so gay." Baekhyun mocked, but those two weren't disturbed.

"Hyung, I will never let this forgotten, you know. I will do revenge." Sehun threatened, annoyed because Baekhyun didn't let him watch his favorite actress.

Baekhyun sighed. "You won't dare." He then squealing again when it was Eunji's scenes.

"Oh, I will.." Sehun mumbled and took back Baekhyun's phone on the couch left alone, and checked his contacts list. He knew Baekhyun had her number, since he begged for Suho to let him have it, under a condition ―Baekhyun wasn't allowed to send her odd messages― and when he nodded heartily, Suho, as the kindest angel ever, gave him the number.

Chanyeol sneaked a peek, seeing what their evil maknae just did. He tried to hold back his laughter, and smiled weirdly wide at his bedroom buddy.

"What is happening to you?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can't I smile for you, best friend?" Chanyeol lied.

"No. Don't smile at me if it's that wide." He hit Chanyeol's head with the remote control and eyed the TV again.

Sehun put his hyung's phone on the table, on purpose of course, and laid his back with happy smile plastered on.

Only Chanyeol, Sehun, and God knew what happened exactly.

And suddenly, Baekhyun's phone was ringing.

Baekhyun wasn't disturbed with the tone, but the others were. Acting as annoyed, Sehun said, "Hyung, why don't you just take the call? Who knows it's important?"

"Jung Eunji is more important than anything in this world."

"Even if she calls you?" Chanyeol asked.

"She won't call―" He widened his eyes. "― She calls?!" He took his phone and saw her name, Jung Eunji calling, and screamed happily.

Suho was sure the neighbors would come and yell at him, as usual.

After clearing his throat and standing up, took few steps away from s, Baekhyun answered, "Hello?"

"I got your message and I'm so flattered! I'm calling you to say how deep I'm thankful. Thank you for watching my drama, Baekhyun-ssi." He heard there was noises.

What text, he thought. Then he looked at Sehun raising his thumb and realized it was his doing for sure. "You don't really need to call me, Eunji-ssi. You can just text me back, you know.." Ugh, what ing lie, Baek.

"It's okay, you are the first EXO's member, who praised me for this drama. Thank you so much. I'm very very flattered."

Baekhyun smiled widely. Even Suho didn't send her message? Well, it somehow made him proud. "Where are you right now, Eunji-ssi? Are you sure you're not busy to give me a call like this?"

"No, not at all. Oh, or am I disturbing you?"

How can you disturb me when I'm watching you, but he managed a good lie, "No, it's okay, really."

 

When Baekhyun was busy trying to maintain his calm, laid-back voice, as he was on the phone with Eunji, his dream girl, Sehun took over the remote control. "Jiwoo noona~~~" He singsong and changed the channel.

 

 


a/n

why do I like to make Baekhyun as an admirer? :3 EXO-K as dumb friends, Sehun, for spesific.

ah, I've watched first episodes lately, and even I'm not a fan of trot songs, the drama is really nice! the way Eunji takes care of her sister is just.... /spazzing/ :3

 

Anyway, happy reading!