You're Mine

Happiness! //Baekji Oneshots//


Baekhyun made sure no one was around when he opened his locker, because now in his hands was a pink envelope smelled like sweets. Hollowly he clicked his tongue and again looked back and forth before he opened the letter. He still didn't get it, why in the hell these girls kept sending him love letters, when they knew he has been taken, and to add more..., he wasn't taken with just nobody, his girlfriend was the strongest, the most hot-headed, delinquent in school.

They dated simply because Baekhyun was her childhood friend and he felt terrified if he refused; who could say no when you were cornered inside the washroom, hands and eyes trapped him so he wouldn't go anywhere. Even Baekhyun did learn martial arts, his mother said he couldn't and ever shouldn't lay a finger to hit a female, so Baekhyun just stunned and waited for the girl to speak up whatever she wanted to say.

She didn't say something like "You're cute," or "I think I love you" or even something cheesy like "My heart pounds crazily when you're around me, should we try to go out?" because Baekhyun knew she wasn't that kind of girl. She just took deep breathe, stared at him and said "You're mine,"

So since that day, February 14th, Baekhyun was hers.

He opened the envelope and realized it was another love letter. The sender wanted to meet him after school today and she (or he) added they wouldn't go home if Baekhyun didn't come to meet and hear their confession. Sighing, Baekhyun put back the letter inside his locker and closed it. He ran a hand to his silver hair - yes, he dyed his hair silver because Eunji loved Kakashi from Naruto - and clicked his tongue. After being announced with the holding hands, why didn't they stop sending him confessions?

Eunji didn't say anything - nah, she even didn't mention anything about it with the fact their lockers were just some numbers away, and to add that her friends or his spies were always around to check him out. Sometimes Baekhyun thought Eunji was never serious about him, he might be just a game, or more, just a bet she needed to win over for some money.

His steps led him to his classroom and he found Eunji was sitting comfortably on her seat, eyes down on her phone screen, mouth chewing gum. Baekhyun let out a small smile, because Eunji was always looked pretty and innocent and graceful when she was being quiet. Baekhyun pulled a chair to sit beside her, that made her looked up and smiled seeing him.

"You didn't comb your hair?" Baekhyun asked, caressing her shoulder-length hair.

"I did," she replied casually.

"Then what happened? It's so messy." Baekhyun pointed out calmly.

"But then two juniors came in and started to praise you as if you were God, as if they didn't know I am your girlfriend..., so I pulled out their hair, and they did the same to mine... It takes twenty minutes though before they beg for mercy..." she said as if Baekhyun asked her about the weather today.

Baekhyun's eyes rounded and it seemed almost burst out. "What?!"

"It's fine, really... I'm fine."

"It's not what I meant!" Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line. "It's so... It's super... What should I say..., childish." Baekhyun harrumphed and it made the girl gaped in awe.

"Childish?" Euni repeated questioningly. "It wasn't childish! I'm just trying to protect what's mine!" Now she stood up and put her hands on her waist.

Baekhyun tried to pull her back on her seat but she refused. "Eunji, sit down so we can talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. Not now." Eunji stomped her feet on the ground before pushing Baekhyun so she could walk out of her seat and left the classroom.

Baekhyun took a deep, tired breathe and pressed his head down on the table.

-

The sender was a girl, and her name was Son Naeun. She was a sweet girl with beautiful physical appearance - long blonde hair, sharp nose, rosy cheeks, and innocent. She was everything that not Eunji.

"I like you, sunbaenim," she started. "I know you're now dating Eunji sunbaenim, but can you just give me a chance?"

Baekhyun ran a hand to his hair. "Ummmm..., you know that Eunji may kill you for this, right?"

"But, sunbaenim..., I heard from my friends that you date her because you are scared to refuse her. She is a delinquent, sunbaenim... You deserve someone better than her. You deserve to choose your happiness, don't you?" Naeun stepped closer and the boy stepped back.

"She is my childhood friend, she's with me since long time ago...," Baekhyun sighed. "I can't just break up with her without any reason...,"

"You can start with the fact that you're scared with me..." Baekhyun and Naeun looked over their shoulders to find Eunji was standing near the wall, arms crossed against her chest, her face was bitter. "I will be fine if you say that," she continued and then she walked away, just like that.

Baekhyun knew he was in deep trouble, so he with just patting his hand on her back, ran after his girlfriend (or maybe soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend). Baekhyun fastened his steps when he found her was walking, backing him, it seemed she didn't expect Baekhyun would run after her, because her eyes was widened when his pale hands grabbed hers and pulled her to make her halt.

"We are over." she said weakly.

"You need to listen to me," Baekhyun panted heavily, it wasn't a nice run to be honest. Eunji looked away, biting her lips. She was sure wouldn't be seen as the strongest delinquent in school, because hell she looked so fragile like a porcelain doll now. Baekhyun tapped her cheek so the girl would look at him in the eyes. "Did I agree on that? We are not over because this," his index finger pointed at the two of them. "works for two people. You can decide it by yourself, Eunji." he smiled at her, the same smile that he gave every time Eunji didn't look at him.

"You were scared at me, she said." she huffed.

"I was, yeah. Like seriously, Eunji, I was asked to date the strongest delinquent in school, the worst , people said. And you didn't even ask about my answer, what should I do? Even I know you since we were kids..., but it still scares me." Eunji frowned at this. "I was scared whenever I got love letters because I thought you'd kill them if I tell you, that's why I never tell you about this. Like what you did today, you pulled out some girls' hair just because they talked about me?"

"Because I was afraid!"

"Afraid of what?" Baekhyun asked confusedly.

"I'm afraid to lose you...," she replied in hushed tone, looking down on the ground. "I know you received love letters, my friends told me--"

"--your friends spied on me," he corrected and Eunji blushed.

"Don't blame me, you never tell me anything," Eunji defended herself. "And you were never bothered to read them. But when I knew you got one today and my friend said you went there to meet her, I thought I'll be really losing you." she pulled his uniform to bring him closer. "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me," Baekhyun patted her head. "It might be started off with force, but the more I get to know you, the more I realize I like you. I like you when you just sit there and read a book or just look on your phone. I like you when you frown, yes like this," he touched her frown. "I like you when you're being possesive..., I like you in everything and I don't think I can afford to live without them." he kissed her hair and hugged her.

"But you never said you like me,"

"So do you," he said and he looked down on her. "I like you, Eunji."

The smile that Baekhyun adored was there, etched on her lips."You're mine,"

"And no one can take me away from you..."

 

 


a/n

I need to get my sense back....