Another boyfriend? Part 3.

Like we always do.

Your POV

 

‘B-boyfriend?’ I was speechless. S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S. Chi Hoon looked at me and I gulped down the lump that was forming on my throat. “Wae?” Sungyeol taunted him. Chi Hoon gave me a disbelieving look and denied his words. He started laughing hysterically.

 

Sungyeol glowered at him and I was lost in thoughts.

 

“I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend.”

 

That sentence kept replaying in my head. I felt myself turning dizzy as I dropped onto the floor and stayed there. I was at a point where I was in too much shock to even move. Sungyeol bent down to help me stand. I grabbed his hand while he pulled me up. I clutched onto my head. “I want to go home.” I managed a whisper.

 

Sungyeol gave Chi Hoon one last look before we headed out the door. He walked me home and we arrived at my apartment soon after. “Yeol, what was that all about?” I finally gathered courage to ask him. I swear I thought I saw Sungyeol blush when I asked him that.

 

“Ah, I just don’t like him. Besides, if I tell people that you’re mine, they won’t have to bother you, right?” I nodded understandingly. “And I mean it when I said I don’t like him. He keeps touching you.” Sungyeol pouted angrily. “Aigoo, are you jealous?” I chortled. “VERY.”

 

I stopped laughing and looked up at him. “Is that meant to be a joke?” I interrogated him. “No.” He responded. Then I pondered for a while.

 

“I won’t.” My head perked up. “Pinky promise?” I pouted.  Sungyeol linked his pinky with mine and smiled comfortingly at me.

 

Sungyeol came up to me and started bombarding me with questions. “How dare she-“

 

“I need to send her home.”

 

“I’m her boyfriend.”

 

‘D-does he like me? Like more than friends?’ I shook my head and returned to reality. “I-I’m going in first.” I looked down and twisted the door open. “G-goodnight yeol.” I was about to step in when Sungyeol held me back. I looked at him and tilted my head.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you,” he hesitated. “Can you call me oppa from now on?” He asked me mindfully. “D-deh?” I asked again. Sungyeol sniggered at me and repeated his question. “Call me oppa?” He asked with hopeful eyes.

 

I looked at him for a while before giving him a wry smile. “Goodnight yeol oppa.” “Nights, sweet dreams.” He poked my cheeks and turned to leave. I watched his back disappear before I closed the door, leaning onto it.

 

“Yeol oppa, it suits him.” I murmured to myself before changing into my jammies.



Okay, okay. -breathes in- LONGEST UPDATE EVERRRRR~ *claps hands* Hehehehehehehehehe i was actually planning to continue more but, it's 3.21AM here in SINGAPORE. AND I need to adjust back my body clock because soon, schools are re-opening.

 

OMG I LOVE SCHOOL. p.s i'd get more ideas to update hehehe. Anyway, schools reopening = studying = homework = lesser time to update. AND I'M A FREAKING SEC FOUR NEXT YEAR = O' levels. Boooohoooo to be me. I feel old if I say i'm a senior. Pssssssh yeah okay. Please continue to read, comment and/or subscribe.

 

Oh, i'm currently writing a new story. p.s U-kiss lovers! I'm not updating it yet though but I am already planning/typing the story out. So i hope you can support it as much as you support "Like we always do."

 

Here's the linky-linkity-link: "Because I know we're fated."

 

CommentandSubscribe

Whoops, I forgot. -breathes out-