Another boyfriend? Part 2.

Like we always do.

 

Chi Hoon was moving swiftly as he expertly served the customers. Girls would whisper, stare and giggle whenever he was near them. Chi Hoon would have his trademark smirk on while he does his work. Minju keyed in something into the cashier and handed the customer back the loose change.

 

Afternoon eventually turned to dusk. It was time for Minju and Chi Hoon to end their shift as Sungyeol patiently waited for Minju. Chi Hoon cleared up everything while Minju did the dishes. Mrs Jung had already left early so it was only the two –well three including Sungyeol, of them left.

 

Sungyeol’s chair was on its two fore legs as he played games on his phone. He was lifting the chair up and down using his when he stopped after getting tired. Minju locked the cashier and turned off the kitchen lights. She was about to turn around when she felt herself bumping into someone.

 

Minju instinctively shut her eyes and waited for the hard impact. She opened one eye and saw Chi Hoon’s face directly in front of hers. Minju lightly yelped and stood up straight. Chi Hoon grinned at her reaction and ruffled her hair. ‘She’s getting cuter and cuter every day.’ He beamed.

 

“Yah,” Minju slightly pouted at her messed up hair. “Aigoo, what have you done to me?” Chi Hoon cooed to Minju as he pinched her cheeks.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

Minju was done and I earnestly sat up. She was about to turn when Chi Hoon bumped into her. I immediately stood up from my seat, the chair making a loud screeching sound. I took a step forward but Chi Hoon had already caught her by the waist right before she could land hard on the ground.

 

Chi Hoon grinned when Minju jumped away from his canoodles. He ruffled her hair and beamed brightly. ‘What the hell. I swear his beam was so bright, it was blinding my eyes.’ “Yah,” Minju complained and slightly pouted. ‘Minju rarely pouts. Why is she always doing it frequently whenever he’s around?’

 

“Aigoo, what have you done to me?” Chi Hoon cooed as he pinched her cheeks. ‘Okay that was it.’ I strode over to them and pushed his hands away. “It’s getting late. I need to send her home.” I firmly said while grabbing Minju’s wrist lightly. I tugged on Minju and she followed.

 

“Who are you to tell me that? I planned on sending Minju home first.” He announced from afar. I halted and Minju spun around. The atmosphere was tense. “You don’t have to trouble yourself Chi Hoon.” She tried to ease the tension and ensure him. “No, not before you tell me who he really is to you.” ‘He’s so freaking stubborn!’ I gritted my teeth.

 

“I’m her boyfriend.” I answered him, slowly turning around to face him. “Wae?” I mocked. His jaws were wide open and Minju had an outraged expression on.


CommentandSubscribe