I didn't say I would.

Like we always do.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Yah Sungyeol! Wait up for me. How am I supposed to know where to go inside this enormous building?” I clicked my tongue when I realized Sungyeol had already left me. ‘He has such a weak bladder.’ I looked at the newly printed timetable I received. I was in the same class as Sungyeol and Woohyun. However, Woohyun still had things to clear with the teacher so I was left with Sungyeol to tour around the school for a while so we can adapt to the changes.

 

I then decided to tour around myself. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a map so I turned some corners but I kept seeing the same big green dustbin. ‘Am I lost? Cause I’ve been seeing that bin for the 10th time.’ I scratched the back of my head while looking around. I rolled my timetable into a tube and sighed into it. “Sungyeol ah~” I sighed.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

“Ah, I feel so relieved.” I looked left and right. “Yah I wonder where Myungsoo is.” ‘Ah, the wallet. I wonder where she is too.’ “AHHHHH OH MY GOD OPPA YOU ARE SO HOT AND HANDSOME!” “OPPA OPPA PLEASE BE MINE!” “OPPPPPAAAAA!” I blocked my ears. “What the heck. I hope I don’t get attacked by those kind of fan girls.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

‘Oh god. Where the heck am I?’ I ruffled my hair in frustration. “Sungyeol-ah! Sungyeol!” I called for him countless times. ‘Where could that choding possibly be? I swear I’m going to get my hands on him for leaving me once I see him.’ I took one big breath and placed my hands on my hips while I effortlessly searched for him.

 

“Oh to the m to the g! Isn’t that the new guy that just transferred here?”

 

“He is so hot please!”

 

“Do you think he likes girls like me?”

 

In the blink of an eye, girls were already crowding around me. They started to ask me personal questions and I got so annoyed I pushed one of them and obviously she fell down. They all gasped at me and looked at the girl. ‘Weird. She is actually smiling. What a freak.’ “Yah oppa, you pushed me right? You’re going to help me up right?” Reluctantly, I helped her up and she held my hand for a while before letting go and crossing her arms. “And that is my trick of making him hold my hand.” She smiled cutely at me. I was so disgusted with her so I started to run but it seems that they won’t give up.

 

“AHHHHH OH MY GOD OPPA YOU ARE SO HOT AND HANDSOME!” “OPPA OPPA PLEASE BE MINE!” “OPPPPPAAAAA!” “OPPA HOLD MY HAND TOO!” I frantically looked for an exit. ‘Ugh! Calm down and think straight Myungsoo!’ From afar, I saw a decent looking girl that didn’t look like she was going to devour me like these fan girls would. “Hold up, that’s the girl I saw earlier. Even better!’ Gradually, I picked up my pace and reached for her hand. Swiftly, I pulled her along with me. She stumbled a bit but she managed to run behind me. “EXCUSE ME.” She pulled back her hand. I stopped running and ran my fingers through my hair.

 

“Uh okay. I think you pulled me by accident.” She was about to walk away when I grabbed her arm. “Wait! Cover up for me will you? Please pretend you’re my girlfriend. Just once!” I asked for her favour. “Did you lose your screw somewhere while running mister?” She blatantly snapped at me. “Are you out of your mind? Never would I and I repeat NEVER become your fake girlfriend even if my life was to depend on it.”

 

‘Oh .’ The girls were coming back for me. I was looking at her then them then her then them. I had to think of something fast. “Too late.” I whispered as my lips crashed onto hers while my hands slithered around her waist. She tried pushing my chest away but she was too appalled it made her weak. The girls that were previously chasing me skidded to a stop.

 

“O-o-oppa. You’re already seeing someone?” One of them asked me. “Unfortunately yes.” Upon hearing that, all of their eyes widened, including hers. Some were teary eyed while some were eyes full of envy. They all finally gave up and left us peacefully though.

 

Your POV

 

“You bastard! See what you did! Now because of some misunderstanding you made of me dating a popular guy in school, I’m going to be their main target for bullying and I’d be isolated for the rest of my high school life. Ah pabo!” I screamed at him. “Oh em gee what the hell!”

 

“Hey! Calm down. It’s no big deal.” He said nonchalantly. “No big deal? NO BIG DEAL?! Do you know Hyorin is going to kill me if she finds out I’m ‘dating’ someone without telling her? Firstly I don’t want that to happen cause I don’t like you, NO. Secondly, I don’t want her to get ideas and make assumptions. Thirdly, Minjun oppa is not going to be any different, he might even beat me up! And lastly, YOU STOLE MY VERY FIRST KISS!”

 

“Is that even a very big deal nowadays?” He raised an eyebrow. “Well it is for me!” I harrumphed. Angry and vexed at him, I walked towards the canteen while I rambled in annoyance. “I didn’t say I would cover up for him! I swear I didn’t agree. Grrrr.”

 

Myungsoo POV

 

‘She’s really something now isn’t she? Wouldn’t a girl die just to be with me? How come she rejects the idea of ‘dating’ me.’ I smiled to myself while I made my way back into the school.



 

Yogiyo~ Ze next zhapter, muahaha. Okay that's enough. I'm too random. Omg, I AM SO GOING FOR MAMA2011SG. Infinite and Beast are invited so duuuh i'm going if they're coming. Whoopla-whooplee~ I can't wait yorobeun. Hehehehe. Okayz annyeong <:

 

CommentandSubscribe

[email protected]