She's late.

Like we always do.

 

Minju poured herself a glass of milk and hurriedly spread strawberry jam onto two slices of toast. Placing the toast in between her teeth, she slipped on her backpack and headed out for the door. “Uhm gowing!” Minju slightly yelled as she lifted up one of her legs to adjust her shoe.

 

Minju made sure the door was locked before she dusted my hands together, slowly chewing on the toast. Minju took out her phone and noticed there was a new message. *click*

 

Park Hyorin

11.12.2011 7:35AM

 

Where are you? D:<

 

Options            Reply           Back

 

Minju glanced at her watch and her eyes widened. “Oh no! I’m late!” Minju tightened the straps of her backpack and sprinted her way to school. Reaching the main gate, she nervously bit her lower lip and frantically searched for Hyorin. ‘Where is she?’ Minju scratched the top of her head and scrunched up her little nose.

 

“YAH.” A firm hand slapped Minju’s arm. “OWWIEEEE!” She yelped in pain and in air through her teeth to hold back the pain as her eyes shut tight. “Nice acting Min. That wasn’t even hard.” Hyorin on her lollipop and twirled a strand of her hair. “What made you so slow? I can only wait for a person for so long. You know me, I’m very impat-,”

 

The lollipop which Hyorin was busy on dropped from . She gaped at Minju and Minju couldn’t help but lowered her head down in shame. “Stop looking at me like that. It’s an accident.” Minju whispered loud enough for Hyorin to hear. “What. Is. This?” Hyorin placed both her hands on Minju’s shoulders as stared at the badly bruised arms.

 

“I-I scalded myself.” Minju lamely made an excuse. “You weren’t scalded Min. I know you way better than that. Don’t you lie to me because I know what a scald is. A scald is a type of burn injury caused by hot liquids or gases. Guess what? This isn’t. This is called an abuse.” She spat. Minju bit her lower lip because she knows Hyorin is too smart for her to fool. “Where is your brother?”

 

Minju just shrugged her shoulders. “Don’t know, don’t care. Let’s just…go back to class. Shall we? Pleaseeeee?” Minju pleaded cutely as she tugged on Hyorin. “UGH.” Hyorin crossed her arms and grunted childishly in annoyance. “Come on~ Hyorin-ah~” Minju softly poked Hyorin’s ribs and smiled.

 

“Don’t blame me if your brother loses his teeth or gets his nose dislocated today or tomorrow or who knows when! I’ll dig his eyeballs out, tie him up with a rope and kick him where the sun doesn’t shine!” Hyorin angrily blabbered nonsense as the both of them headed to class for the first period.



 

 

CommentandSubscribe